Flight radar shows helicopter picked up Las Vegas shooters

The Las Vegas shooting was a setup. Watch videos in this order.

Continued thread from last one Helicopter shoots up crowd
youtu.be/87ggHaEFNU0

Pilot in plane on runway says active shooters on runway
youtu.be/vNkiSmeZ7-E

Flight radar shows helicopter picked up Las Vegas shooters
youtu.be/v0lf5AYWKoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCyvuVGJKME
intellihub.com/flight-records-lvmpd-helicopters-transponder-went-dark/
archive.is/6jvIb
archive.is/IuLDx
youtube.com/watch?v=if9K-88zVfY
youtube.com/watch?v=jipW_e0oaHs
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/couple-that-survived-las-vegas-shooting-die-in-car-crash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h-mLRi9TXmw&t=198s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paddock didn't kill a single person.

Post the video or fuck off you schizo fuck

Hold on! Let me put my tin foil hat on first before continuing.

Yeah whatever you say

youtube.com/watch?v=QCyvuVGJKME

Okay let’s organize the information aka facts that we have right now.

they dropped off the swat team on the hotel roof

I hadn't thought about the possible assasination of Trump, the shooters trying to blow up the fuel tanks at the airport, the Saudi's

>There were shooters at other locations
>Supposedly the 'security guard' got to the room before shooting started.
>The use of a bumpstock is unlikely
etc.

The helicopter sent out a fake transmission of for a flight. "Flight records indicate LVMPD helicopter’s transponder went dark after picking up mercenaries armed with M-239 SAW-like machine guns on the night of the massacre."
intellihub.com/flight-records-lvmpd-helicopters-transponder-went-dark/
>sourced, secure website

archive.is/6jvIb

this article says schuck called in the shooter before shooting started:

regarding schuck, i found this article in newsweek, and nobody had archived it yet:

archive.is/IuLDx

it really borks the timeline.

Jesus shot before Paddock fires on the crowd
Schuck claims that *he* radioed it in, and Campos did not.

---note that we do have audio of campos calling it in, and it sounds super fake---

Wait, does anyone have this video still? I didn't know this one was being flagged.

You know what this means right?
The government wants to commit murder on the American people.

>M-239
I've heard this before. The "bump stock AR-15" doesn't fire at the same rate as the M-239. The M-239 matches the fire rate in the audio.

Bumpit

his friend has been posing here all month.

youtube.com/watch?v=if9K-88zVfY

underrated post here.

Watching this makes me feel like Tucker is the only person not looped in on the MSM reply-all email chains about narratives and when to shut up.

Big if true

Stock jumps for OSI

THOSE DIGITS!

3 2 2

The WMD was captured, collateral damage left nearly as many dead as the initial terrorist killings at several scenes.

The cover is a safety mechanism don't be fooled by the mass media hysteria that's to follow the release of sensitive information from the white house in coming weeks.

Vegas will be forgotten soon enough.

is this timeline for real ? wtf

Image posted by supposed LVMPD user, passed off as possible larp but we never figured out if this image has anything useful in it. Got smoked by the Shills, so we need to anayze it. Better not be a wrinkly dick sack

THAT, my friends is an M240 light machine gun.

Yeah we’ve been talking about it possibly being a Trump hit since the first week. There are some other threads with really good info on the theory. Based on his schedule for 10/1 there is a chance he flew to Vegas in secrecy and was deboarding a plane on the Tarmac of McCarren at 10:01.

People are so quick to dismiss this theory but it would make all the sense if it were true. The concert shooting was probably to hide the fact that someone had leaked his secret meeting from the inside. Whether the shooter hits or misses, they still shoot at the concert so that if they miss they can play it off to Trump like a wrong place wrong time situation.

Trump also had a meeting with Assange the very next day which was “reschedule” from a previous meeting that had been “canceled”.

This was proved to be fake, its the formula to time travel so if you see this nip it at the bud. We need to get all this shit organized, backed up and ready to be dropped when needed

Yes it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=jipW_e0oaHs

Why aren't there mega threads of the cops that raped a teenage girl in NYC?

damn chills are going up my back
im saving every theory and image and video you guys post right now

Is this ground level? Can we tell where in Vegas? Could bea fake video from that British firm that got $500,000,000 to create fake isis videos.
>see where things are going
>shoot a sketchy video to fuel conspiracy theories

>foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/couple-that-survived-las-vegas-shooting-die-in-car-crash.html

Nothing to see here, just some loose end tying is all

what am I looking at and will this 404 like you said?

Why aren't there mega threads about the shootings in chiraq

I feel like this is the real deal.

You guys are fucking stupid. There's a whole thread about cops raping a girl and people are pro-police. You say this is a false flag to increase police presence. Well you guys are pretty much okay with the police situation right now, so who says you won't be complacent 50 years from now if things were even more restricted?

Just wondering how many of you are hypocritical and how many of you aren't.

What are your beliefs on the police and individual officers who abuse their power? What laws are you against?

Police abusing their power vs gang shootings between voluntary members of an inner city gun battle

wtf man

shut the fuck up jesus

It's still on Jewtube, so it should be okay. This video is where these images came from

Or it's even more tin foil and Campos is an distraction from an even more nefarious situation. No fucking way this guy is involved.

sauce?

Shills b so mad.

Guy in pic related is Jewish

jew york is a third world

rape happens all the time at many positions of power. It's a common ecosystem over there.

Mother hide your daughters n shit.

Fuck off you stupid faggot

was paddock being recorded fucking kids and then they took his hard drive before cops got there?

no it's not

>shut the fuck up jesus

>SHILL
FAGGOT
>SHILL
FAGGOT
>SHILL
FAGGOT

Harley Davidson dealership parking lot where a certain element of LVMPD met up with their mercenary contact group following the removal of the terrorists.

Stop talking about cops raping a teenager, I want to forget about that. I don't care if Americans rights are violated by government agents, I'm a coward.

Irrelevant to what we are doing on this thread. Fucked up, yes. We are trying to get our shit together here, so stay focused for fucks sake and lay off the autist sauce. Here, have some comp'd Paradise Ranch

...it's an M249. That said they both fire the same caliber bullet.

>PLEASE COME TALK IN MY THREAD
>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT MASSACRING US, JUST LIKE 16 YEARS AGO
priorities, shill

That's wrong, I'm only trying to remind people of corruption in the US government. Kinda the goal of this thread, fag.

my captcha was ausfahrt

The truth finally.

the kike in the pic you replied to has a disabled daughter, he probably molested her all the time.

Weinstein's official logo seems to resemble the Luxor hotel
>black pyramid
>white light shooting out capstone

Not sure if this means anything but it spooked me.

Thanks for the comp user

Not going to lie, I initially was like "Nuh uhhhh" and was going to be
>stupid faggot this is what an m240 looks like
But then I looked it up, and yeah, that really does look like an M240 light machine gun.

It's relevant. If it's a false flag to increase police presence then I want to question how much you people actually care about it. Things are pretty bad as it is thanks to a ton of different factors and Sup Forums generally looks the other way. The excuse "they only kill people we don't like" means nothing when it's indiscriminate of race.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mLRi9TXmw&t=198s

>you guys
>derailing thread
>"what laws are you against"
> a thread about LEO covering up the best K/D in american history

Fuck off shill. Jesus, if you aren't a shill lurk moar and learn how to follow.

Relevant as fuck bitches.

From the scanner that night

>trying to derail a thread this hard
Looks like we're on to something

If there was a minigun in the the helicopter it would have definitely been heard. Unless theres some sort of high tech minigun silencer.

CIA please fuck off. No one here is trying to massacre anyone. Just trying to prove you did it.

Like I said
>It's relevant. If it's a false flag to increase police presence then I want to question how much you people actually care about it. Things are pretty bad as it is thanks to a ton of different factors and Sup Forums generally looks the other way. The excuse "they only kill people we don't like" means nothing when it's indiscriminate of race.

Newfags throw the word 'shill' around. Sure they also say 'newfag' but I'll take that one, dollars to to 20 nipples on your hairy ass I've been here longer than you, I wasted my teenage years here for one thing.

This OP was a larp, but your post was a funny coincidence.

How can they get away with this? What the fuck , I'm livid

Like I will say again because repeating things on Sup Forums is a tradition

>It's relevant. If it's a false flag to increase police presence then I want to question how much you people actually care about it. Things are pretty bad as it is thanks to a ton of different factors and Sup Forums generally looks the other way. The excuse "they only kill people we don't like" means nothing when it's indiscriminate of race.

Why do you care? Because it killed people and its goal is to increase police presence. So why don't you care about the current police presence situation? Your answer c'mon

the police are totally out of control right now

they obviously sense there are major changes coming

they are taking out anyone who they deem a threat

Ok shill aside, lay off the meth then nigger.

1 whore getting raped is less important than this

These are the responses I get for asking for specific beliefs in a relevant thread by people who can't prove how it's irrelevant. The good thing is that not all of you are this dumb. Shills want the opposite of an in depth discussion.

CHECKED!!!

Thank you for responding. How can the people restore order?

lmao 59th post best post

>[YouTube] Las Vegas Air Traffic Control Confirms ACTIVE SHOOTERS ON THE RUNWAY (MULTIPLE SHOOTERS) (embed)
>voice line for the most important part conveniently cut off

Is this whole issue like a large scale game of pretend?

Everyone just slow down!

They're breaking American laws.

Cops/authority figures abuse their power all the time. This is also not the first time a cop has raped someone.

This thread is about the LV massacre. If you want to lead a crusade against all the evil policeman you need to create a new thread or fuck off back to plebbit.

Evil doesn't emerge from just one ideological direction, dipshit. Some crooked cops probably did rape a girl and maybe Vegas was a false flag. One doesn't really contradict the other.

1488888888888888!!!!
The white race will survive if just mere 6 on the end.

the average honest citizen has to deal with the horde of criminals out there and then they also have to deal with the pyschotic police

its a broken society

back on topic niggers.

bUt wHaT aBoUt sOmE dUmB rApEd cUnT??