White """people""" are going extinct

whites are subhuman and smell like wet dogs and mayo. they are lashing out because they don't have a culture. i can't wait for natural selection to hurry up and take care of you cavemen

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDk7Yw6Peg&t=65s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqzLgwjyvTo
youtube.com/watch?v=cIFV7bY3yyg
youtube.com/watch?v=em0iA86V6Uo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a look at the """master race""" youtube.com/watch?v=CqzLgwjyvTo

pathetic. in the near future those of you still alive will be treated like the dogs (you smell like) and treat POCs

tick tock, your time is running out

She has a strange obsession over people who get sunburned skin she literally has no life

typical mayo. talk personally about her without addressing the content of her videos. buh bye

>Hates white people
>Obvious mulatto
>Every time

Is this virtue signaling for non-whites? Can a black guy reading this (I know your there) shed some light on this phenomena? is it that they have to "prove" their blackness by shitting on their white ancestry?

iS iT tHaT tHeY hAvE tO pRoVe tHeIr bLaCkNeSs bY sHiTtInG oN tHeIr wHiTe aNcEsTrY?

enjoy your lynching, jamal

pipe down charback

Shhh quiet faggot

You retard she mentions the same bullshit on almost every one of her videos. I'm way ahead of you bitch tits.

lmao wypipo SO fragile

>taking the bait

lmao niggers SO fragile

our police systematically murder and imprison black people and we're the ones being removed by "natural selection"

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Jesus niggers are so retarded.

hilarious twitter meme.
he's right though, light-skinned blacks/mulattos are constantly trying to prove their blackness. just look a colin kaepernick, he constantly apes out and wears a fro cuz he looks like a straight fucking arab lmao.

>abanoid
Niggers are so fucking dumb. Why not just say caucasoid if you wanted a fancy word with negative connotation? Why invent something meaningless?

hey white boys how's it feel to know your women come in flocks to the big black dick? we outbreed you. you are going extinct. say buh bye mayos. a world without whites is a world with peace. POC cannot WAIT for y'all to get bred out

>ID is shit brown

So peaceful with just blacks around

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFV7bY3yyg

even y'all children is disgusting a degenerate. luckily weak whites is probably raising them to be homos so it'll just quicken your death. in my lifetime i will see a white minority America and Europe. YAAAAAS

whites aren't going extinct. Their numbers are actually increasing every year. The proportion of whites however is decreasing and that's alarming as the west was created by and for whites.

Did locate your daddy yet?
you could always try a dna search on the ncis database.

the highest form of black debating

i always wonder what kinda white dude is writing this

bow down before a true queen, lil white boys. don't even get me started on becky LOL

Yeah because niggers have so much to look forward to in an all POC society.
>I'm sure the chinese will be much nicer to you in a no white society.

Probably just a troll. I don't know any black computer owners.

Porcelain silverback

ole' football headed lookin' ass nigga. Why you straightening your hair like a white womans, coon ass bitch?

its a bot

lil nazi boy. you think hitler would have put you in charge of the nazi army or something? """master race""" right? wypipo can't even handle hotsauce

|
|
|
|>
|
|
|
|
|
|

POC are united again the white devil

>meme flag
>race baiting
Fake and gay.

>larping this hard
>2018

Sage... but can you throw out your nazi computer invented by white people. Also turn off your nazi wifi, other wise join the alt right.

Jesus Christ, you look like a fucking alien.

y'all in for a real rude awakening because trust that your decline is already here and is only speeding up. in 20 years you will be done across the (stolen) north america and europe. bet that up

Just shut up, give up the act already you Jew.

sorry, did i hear something coming from that cave over there?

Shut the fuck up you dumb Jew shill

can I get you another egg roll, massa? I be a good boy massa.

bait? I've never met anyone who smelled like wet dog except hairy black guys

silly larper

Manifest destiny commie faggot

We wuz cavemen

y'all acting like jews aren't white. stupid, fake AND delusional! wypipo stupidity no's know bounds

What's there to talk about? She is racist towards whites, probably because she got bullied for being a shitskin or just envious she'll never be white.

Just an assumption but most of the time it's true.

>using shitty memes and speaking in ebonics

white """people""" """memes"""

>nigger bait
this is shit tier, but at least it's something different

don't bother with the "whitey has no culture" meme though, everyone already knows better

1/10 for effort i guess

what are you talking about every other race or ethnic group hates blacks

prove one thing that is authetinc white culture. but only something that ISN'T stolen. how does it feel to live on stolen aboriginal land?

I cannot wait til white people are dead. They're the only thing stopping us from murdering their pet niggers.

Wow, you are putting a lot of thought and energy into this. Every night, the one anarchist pissing into an ocean of piss.

whatever you say lil pretend nazi boy. MASTERRACE LOL oh god you dogs provide so much entertainment. pretend nazi. lol

who is pretending

>tanning lights and disinfecting lights
>I don't know what they means
Because you're fucking stupid and can't read.
It means ultraviolet germicidal irradiation. It's radiation that would otherwise be filtered out by the atmosphere. In other words, everyone burns in radiation. Kill yourself.

all this white fragility on 4 chan. pretend nazis letting their people die off while pretending to be the master race on a forum messageboard

>how does it feel to live on stolen aboriginal land?
sorry sweetie, land for melbourne was purchased from the boongs

try again

mup buh dah muh fugga sheeit

white devils raped and killed the rightful owners. you don't know shit bout you own history. not surprised

A jew created this thread to race bait you using a black womans image.

Blacks hate jews just like whites, thats why their red pillable. Remake the thread with a jew in OP image to reflect who makes these threads and who pushes for your extinction because its not blacks, or latinos, its jews.

bait meme thread?

>He LARPs as a black man on an anime imageboard

Everyone knows negresses are wilfull slaves to the superior white cock

You were and are the whitemans bitch. White culture is the worlds culture.

>using the luxury of the internet
>implying this will exist once white people go extinct.
god, i wish i could live long enough to see the day. you niggers are gonna rot when you inherit this earth, i pray that your palate develops a taste for human flesh and mosquito hamburgers!
>captcha rodney boulevard

look how hard this ape tries to be white lmao

i can't even respond to everyone in this thread because y'all dogs are crying too much. 100 white subhuman isn't worth one black body. y'all will see in the near future. you can BET that up

fragile ass niggas lmao

heritic

Sheeit
youtube.com/watch?v=em0iA86V6Uo&feature=youtu.be

When white people go extinct who'll pay for your welfare?

oh you mean without the oppressors? GEE i don't know, Timothy. stupid ass niggas goddam i swear

sheeeeeeeeeeit i bet you spent a whole lot of time on strayan history in your nigger studies degree

how does it feel to larp as a wealth redistribution channel from taxpayers to kfc?

nothing makes white bois rage more than know their women will never be satisfied by that lil white dick. cry white "men", CRY

SO FRAGILE lol keep it up uneducated redneck fucks

Answer the question ripplechode, who will pay for the social programs? Who will actually work?