Other urls found in this thread:

gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/08particlewa/08particlewa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7GqdGmkyHSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another day where i still cant write without fucking up が and は

ぞいぞいぞいぞいがんばるぞい

>production practice

There's your problem

Heaven forbid user want to every use the language to communicate.

a big while ago someone posted an ancient kokuji for vulva or something, does anybody still have that on hand

this is really important right now, it might have had 木 as a radical if i'm remembering correctly

今日も一日うんこするぞい

Indeed.

>It will rain tomorrow.
yes.

>It will cloud tomorrow.
no. It will be cloudy tomorrow.
>WHY ENGLISH PEOPLE !?

Is the 一日 here read as ついたち or as いちにち?

Because "rain" can be used as an intransitive verb, and "cloud" can't?

>そらは雲だ
はい
>明日は雲りになる
違う!曇りになるよ!

なんで日本人?!?

自動詞として私のちんこを使え

Every time

"To rain" is a verb. "Cloudy" is adjective. Just because they're related to nouns that look very similar to their alternative forms doesn't mean they should be interchangeable.

And I bet your language has some dumb stuff in it too, all languages do.

theres nothing dumb about a language besides the people who speak it

What kind of logic is that

"It will cloud over"

ついたち

She only gives her all the first of the month.

Lazy bitch

The principle to remember is that ga is pretty much always part of a wa-ga formation, even if the wa-part is omitted

I don't think it applies to all situations, I disagree that someone should use such method to remember what は and が are.

gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/08particlewa/08particlewa.html

I personally recommend reading all the things you could possibly read about は and が and then live it up to time. Grammar in Japanese isn't something you can learn by simply reading a book or a guide, you need exposure.

>you need exposure.
Expose me then. I triple dare you.

収まる
収める

how do I remember these

It will be rainy.
ok?

雲り is noun
曇り is adjective
ex:雲が広がり曇り空になった

T-this is a blue board, I don't think I can.

By getting lucky enough to encounter them in the wild 5 or 6 times

>雲り is noun
>曇り is adjective

I know, it just seems unnecessary

間違えました
雲 is noun
曇り is adjective
雲り is misspell

Yeah I didn't really read the post properly before replying

曇り isn't an adjective either, it's just the noun form of 曇る

>search for random, made up ID on LINE
>send greeting to each of them
>none of them except one person answered
>got a long conversation
>eventually goes to somewhat political discussion
Now I regret I suspend them on anki...

>suspending cards
Even if I get really annoying cards I just "hard" them so they get stuck in a two weeks loop instead of getting annoyed at seeing them every day, or never see them again by suspending them.

たしかに!その通りですねw ではこうです
雲 is noun
曇り is noun
雲り is misspell

it took one LN for me

運がいいね

れんだくすることをわすれないでね

>雨雲 amagumo

連濁が死ねばいいのに

漢字いくつしってる?

れんだくしないこともあることもわすれないでね

>天叢雲剣 ame/ama nomurakumonoturugi

今日のイモウトは辛口ですね

まあ、前にイモウトの口にいっぱい出したから・・・すまん。今度お尻にする。

いもうとはうんこが好き?

こんなところで遊んでるなら私のも食べてみて

へへへ

can you rotate that 90 i dont want to turn my head thanks in advance

What am I supposed to look at?

の の
男 男

?

Fuck that, when does ga not behave like it's part of a wa-ga? I'm sure there are more nuances to pick up but surely that's the essence of it.

>>>/幼稚園/

それはここだよ

そうせきよんでるの?

おにいちゃんすごい

そう勧められば喜んで危ないと思うけど。

>今、お伺いできるのはこちらになりますが、

What does お伺い mean in this context? I'm about to be shown possible settings that can be changed. "These are (the settings) you can currently inquire about"?

The お makes it polite basically

ひげの男
このぐらいの男

I understood that much, but my EPWING dictionary only had the definitions of "call/visit" and "asking for instructions"

inquiry, enquiry, question
You were right.

>Absolutely bombed N1, got even less points than last summer.

>It's frustrating, working at a Japanese company means my spoken Japanese is now objectively very good - I just don't get the chance to read much and I absolutely crumbled on the reading section.

>objectively

Would you agree with this guy's statement?

if u can do ur job then its pretty good

no, because you can't make an objective judgment that something is "good"

did I do well, sensei?

>It's frustrating, working at a Japanese company means my spoken Japanese is now objectively very good
Nope. I know a guy that thinks his spoken Japanese is "Good." It's not. He just memorizes patterns and reactions. If you steer the conversation in a non-routine direction, he'll be totally lost and have to ask what every other word or grammar means.

Did you observe the same happening to you?

I'm not him but I can relate to his words since this is what I'm kind of doing when speaking Japanese being still intermediate.

Speaking every day conversations isn't really hard, you can just watch anime and repeat what's said in slice & life situations. It's pretty much N3 level.

is the job dealing with idiot nerd wordplay or is it about getting shit done and communicating effectively

I guess it happens to everyone. Overcoming it is the true test.

I have a haffu friend here who speaks Japanese well enough that he can learn how to learn more in Japanese, and navigate his way around conversations that he doesn't understand fully. I think that's a sign of fluency, since obviously you can't know every word, but you can understand sentence constructions, coherently express yourself and work for a Japanese engineering company.

He can't even read hiragana up to speed when we go out to karaoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GqdGmkyHSg
Day 9 guys. I hope you're all doing okay!

>10 day challenge

Sounds wimpy. Get on Steve's 90 day challenge instead.

Drop your best N5 knowledge bombs on me.

I can take em

To illustrate my point, I've never read anything serious in English but I've used it a lot to speak with friends, online and such. I've been told my English is very good, "even better than natives" at times, but the truth is I'm apparently far from being an expert at it.

Pic related English test I just took.

What jap message boards/imageboards do you frequent? I wanna get exposed to everyday jap speech and stuff like that. Preferably with boards for nerdy hobbies. I checked futaba's video game board but it is a wasteland.

>work for a Japanese engineering company
That doesn't mean anything. I'm not a haafu, but I'm Japanese-American. I used to work for a Japanese financial audit firm and the coworker I was talking about at is from there. When you're dealing with technical stuff and numbers, your Japanese colleagues will more than likely understand English jargon. Especially at higher levels.

>He can't even read hiragana up to speed when we go out to karaoke.
I look down on fellow second generation asians if they're illiterate desu.

Is desuarchive fucked? It seems to "work" but I can't find certain posts that I'm sure were here

The joke is that there's a chin chin

Arigator

I'm an artfag so I frequent Pixiv a lot and from there I sometimes read my favorite artists' twitters and talk to them when they happen to stream.

Hearing a cute niconico artist girl laugh at your silly jokes is a nice feeling.

Imageboards are not a good way to do that. You'll end up sounding like an insufferable tryhard faggot if you mimic those.

Get some Japanese people on Facebook or follow some on Twitter.

The only thing I keep fucking up is シツソン THEY'RE SO FUCKING SIMILAR AND I KNOW HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT DOING THIS INSTANTLY? IMPOSSIBLE

You know this problem you describe can be avoided just by not being mentally retarded

I post NTR doujin summaries on chiebukuro

Not him but that's literally how I learned English. Nothing wrong with lurking

I want to study Japanese in Kyushu for one year. What's a good school for Canadian? Age18?

Tell that to that one guy on Sup Forums and /vr/, he's insufferable with it.

Tbh you kinda sound like him, as far as general speech patters are concerned, hwabyung-kun, but I guess you're not.

You're delusional. Not to mention autistic too with that compulsion of yours to use that word in every sentence. Not everyone surfs garbage threads in garbage boards like you.

Yeah I don't plan to "mimic" anything really, but I guess some speech patterns would stick to you. But as long as you're aware of it, I think it'd be easy to avoid that.

I entered a draw chat and they didn't believe I wasn't japanese

I think my penis grew 10 feet that day

See, this kind of hwabyung is typical for that person. Initially I genuinely believed you to be him, which was the reason I liked making fun of your hwabyung.

enjoy your ban ^_^/

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

If making fun of angry people got you banned on Sup Forums, I bet half of the users would be banned constantly.

Well now you're even less Japanese.

That negative verb is confusing...

Because it's technically めったにない in full

Double negatives are a cunt

I embarrassed myself on 2ch a while back so it's back to normal

Hey I need someone to tell me what all this means
Do I need to make a /wsr/ thread or can I ask in this thread?

>when does ga not behave like it's part of a wa-ga?
Sub clauses? When it is used as a weak conjunction? Leftover usages from earlier Japanese, such as 我が家?

No. Learn Japanese if you want to play a Japanese game.

you already fucked up, you're supposed to ask a dumb question and bait an intermediate to spoonfeed you

I cant learn a whole language in a day ;_;

誕生日を入力すると、お気に入りサーヴァントが特別な反応をしてくれることがあります。
※誕生日は1度設定すると変更できません。

誕生日「月」「日」

「閉じる」 「決定」

Confirmation
Fate/Grand Order

Unfortunately for spergs, they are not really able to "solve" this problem, as this lack of ability to not be a complete social retard is part of their genetic makeup.

The females in my family are complete cunts so in Japanese is feels really normal. Bonus.