Imagine a Sup Forums with no americans

Imagine a Sup Forums with no americans.

No constant fake HAPPENINGs
No constant screeching, circlejerking and whining about Trump and all the pointless shit that happens in american politics
No shilling.
Shitposting cut down by 90%
No MUH ETHNOSTATE larping.
No DEUS VULT larping.
No 'You are not white!' threads
No dumb fucking conspiracy theories obviously meant to slide.
Not getting every issue derailed into MUHGUNZ or MUHSMALLSTATE
Less jews posting from under an american flag.
Less religious turboturds and fedora memes.
No constant BLACKED shit.
Less constant screeching about niggers.

Just let hiroshimoot take a page from the best allies and create a /vipol/ and advertise it as "AN EXCLUSIVE FREEDOM BOARD FOR FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS ONLY, NO MODERATION, FREEDOM ONLY LMAO OTHER BOARDS ARE YOU EVEN TRYING(costs Sup Forums pass+tax+tip) and watch them migrate there overnight to form a cesspool all their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No /pol.

Would Sup Forums actually be less retarded in total without Muricans? We all know that almost every Murican is retarded, but is the rest of Sup Forums a lot better? I'll concede that the volume of retarded conspiracy theories would probably decline.

there would be no Sup Forums without america and we dont need you

dont like it? leave

/thread

Sup Forums is literally an american website you fucking retard. we LET YOU shitpost here so be happy about it

t. Irrelevant non-country

>copy of the japanese futaba boards
>ran by a japanese
>made to discuss japanese culture
>servers all around the world

I agree, its as american as anything american gets.

so go make asite for whatever shithole country you come from and see who cares

Originally designed to be a board for anime and manga. While I agree you burgers should stay, I also think you guys should tone down the shitposting a bit. It's rare to see a German, a Russian, even an Aussie ruining a thread. But Americans can be a burden sometimes. And don't get me started on the leafs.

America is honorary Africa anyway
>56%

I insta drop anyone who uses this faggot emoticon. Sup Forums should do the same.

KYS & SAGE

Honestly user, we caught most of that from Eurofags.

I think you can only really blame us for HAPPENINGS, BLACKED, and like 80% of conspiracy theories.

Ah yes, I forgot to add this "irrelevant shithole" shitposting to the list.

Just imagine a world where 56%istanis wouldnt talk about shitholes to countries whos prime minister is making speeches on ethnic purity and built a wall years before trump.

Not all of us can be actually right wing.

Imagine the world with no america.

>No internet
>No computers

>t.cant handle murican bantz

Why are conspiracy theories American thing? Is it because of the freedom of speech or just because of your government as shady as fuck?

We're not going anywhere. You are just going to have to learn to live with that.

I want to make a joke about imagine no Hungary, but we both know it's pointlessly obvious.

stop stealing patents and nazi scientists you sharts, sounds like a dreamworld OP

You guys got lucky. That crashed UFO from Roswell gave you guys some sweet tech.

Our government is extremely powerful with a massive surveillance system, and it basically acts like a whore. The reason we have so many theories is because so many conspiracies happen. Like we gave three confirmed false flags to drag us into war. Not suspicions, but admitted by our government after the fact.

it's used ironically here. it's a meme.
pretty funny desu.
your post made it really obvious that you're new here, probably from reddit.
that's okay, just lurk moar before you post, so that you don't shit up threads.
i don't even agree with OP but the fact that you can't sense irony or recognize this as a meme we use is fucking triggering.

Being fed with retarded, pre-chewed, easily digestible, conspiracy memes by hollywood and psyops to endlessly parrot and hide actual conspriacies, what else. Add to this the culture of being loud, obnoxious and the constant need to be right and make a HAPPENING and you get shit like pizzagate.

Case in point, the disinfo went so well it spawned the entire ayylmao meme covering up some dumb black projest airplane prototype.

statistically Americans have the lowest percentage of shit posters. The highest by far are leafs, Swedes, and Brazilians

Imagine a Sup Forums with no Hungarians
Nothing would change

Larpagans are mostly americans, so fuck you

Americans are cool
Except the larpagans

One can only dream, brother. One can only dream.

Leafs are worst, shut up

Wouldn't it just be Politically Correct if there wasn't Americans? After all, you pussies around the world don't even have true freedom of speech. You all get thrown in jail over a small insult.

Better you imagine a WORLD with no americans

>nazi germany won WW2
>Jews got obliterated

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT JEWS

Here a random guy can say shit about holocaust and nobody gives a shit
There a beggar say the shame shit and puff, he is on the news

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the globalists will have everyone by the balls. Now excuse me, I have to drink my verification can.

>alguem br???? huehuehuehuehuehue

speak english faggot

A leaf calling someone a fag, what a strange night

Imagine a world with no hungarians
no one would be hungary

You mean, hungry?

Would you date a american woman, guys?

of course brazil knows everything about hunger

>forgot to take Alaska off

The "favelados" surely do

t. sideways italy

UMA DELICIA

I don't need to imagine it. I remember 2015 just fine and it was pretty fucking boring around here.

dumb shitskin literally the iraq of SA

you literally have to group up the entire world to make a board that is somewhat relevant. just america alone on a board is the most relevant. if america falls the world falls and that's why we're the best

t. Xiang Lee

Now that you speak of it.. I remember a MMA forum called "Portal do Vale Tudo". It was the second biggest MMA forum in the world, behind Sherdog. There were only Brazilians there. The offtopic section was actually really cool, good level of discussion and all. The internet is becoming too centralized and neutral.

>Imagine a Sup Forums with no americans.
>i'm too fucking stupid to find a non-american chan site
holy mcfagnuggets dude

you‘ll just have to live woth the hate then. used to be poo-in-loos, now it‘s the sharts

Oh my. Is it 1954 again already?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
>Konrad Zuse (German: [ˈkɔnʁat ˈtsuːzə]; 22 June 1910 – 18 December 1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern compute

Imagine a Sup Forums without 'stralya.

i think we should start making threads with no burgers allowed

America will die before we are brought to our knees by the likes of merkel and muslims.

Are you posting that pic to be ironic? because its literally true... I wonder how the swiss will handle a muslim invasion once the rest of europe falls?

We could honestly be on Saturn by now If would take extreme measures to remove a*ericans, c*nadians and a*stralians from posting.

>But Americans can be a burden sometimes
>can be a burden sometimes
>sometimes
OP is right, Burgers are the shittiest posters with lowest posting quality of all flags.