Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left is cute as a loli though

Lots of homosexuals here who sadly still haven't killed themselves, simple as that.

Cute!
CUTE!!

Go away, Sup Forums

>>>/hell/

Closet homo detected

Basically there are lots of people with mental disorders or edgy teens acting like faggots because of media brainwashing.

I don't think traps are as popular around here as vocal trapfags make them out to be. Also:

loli > tomboy > reverse trap > trap > shota

Insert ara-ara/oba-san/onee-san somewhere on the list if you're a gentleman of refined taste.

Go away, /y/

But I love generic lolis

Trapfags are generally incredibly obnoxious and completely in denial about their homosexuality.

Like, I don't give a fuck that they're fags, but the way they lie to themselves and others about it, and how obnoxious they are about it, that's annoying.

Damn. Why is right so fucking delicious?

boys in dresses are very succulent

You are a homosexual.

You are a fucking fag.

If cute loli, then who care about what's between the legs?

Boys cannot be lolis.

So, let me change my sentence.
If cute and young, then who care about what's between the legs?

Trapfags are one of the most obnoxious groups here, together with NTRfags and some more extreme tsunderefags.

Left is the usual, right is different (and exciting). An alteration or an implication can change view of something immensely; it's not rocket science. Hair color, hair length, skin color, attire (glasses is an obvious one), personality, whatever.

Left is a popular character so the premise of your pic is retarded

Hey everyone likes NTR to a certain extent. It gives us an opportunity to make fun of certain characters.

sex with zero strings attached and looks like a female

It's poopsex not real sex.

b-but, i thought a lot of people hated revenge-vanilla..aka netori

Yeah the only thing more annoying than fags playing to their #1 fetish, trying to get straight guys to go gay (thus draw a girl call it a boy) are the NTR trolls.

EZ. Awful fetish. Awful fags. See for example re:zero threads. Felixtard is cancer

owned

Easy. Self-inserting.

Personally I think I'd swap loli and tomboy, but exquisite taste nonetheless.

>tfw no felix to nibble your ears in stereo sound
youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk

You can't fake a male orgasm

you can predict male behaviour but females can't be understood.

>sex with zero strings attached
Why can't that be with a girl?

How little you know.

Because then they'd be sluts.

Men can be sluts too you filthy male chauvinist pig.

A cat is fine too.

Girls have 3 holes, but traps have 2 holes and one peg. Would you rather have 3 of the same bland thing, or a variation?

What makes a he-slut preferable?

I'm not interested in the peg, I already have my own.

I have no idea, I've only seen people get bent out of shape over girls being sluts.

A trap is a toy. Why wouldn't you want to explore and play with someone else's peg?

Everyone else's stance doesn't have to be your stance you sheep

I'm a tsunderefag and I'm offended

I wonder if that guy is still watching 90's anime to this day.

Not a stance, just an observation.

You're a masochistic cuck.

That's a pretty rude thing to say

Go away tumblr.

Except lolifags and cowtitfags along with ntr fags do the same thing.

Plus yeah i know it's fucking gay to jerk it to traps why wouldn't it be?

The worst part about trap threads are the SUPER faggots who are always blogposting about wanting someone to fuck them

Hey guys, I'm a trap who really wants to have a lot of fun. Should I post my blog for all of you to enjoy?

How is it gay when they look like girls?

>>>Outdoors
Twice the digits

Dubs have spoken

Stop, this is the exact kind of post that trap hating fags just eat up.

They have no sence of humor when it comes to things they don't like and always post shit like.

>Fags in denial
>Fucking homos XD
>Fucking faggots are worst than "x" or "y"

Scarcity increases value.

I like dick, but I don't like masculine looks.

>Left
>Doesn't try
>Just throws on a sweater "I'm so cute xD"
>Doesn't care about their appearance, where's a "DFC" or delicious fat chest sweater to indicate you should just accept whatever they look like without them having to bother to look nice for you

>Right
>Had to put in a lot of effort to look like that
>Had to go through the process of buying those clothes
>Had to somehow learn how to style her hair like that with no help
>Cares about their appearance
>Either wears a DFC ironically or because it actually stands for "Delicious Fat Cock"

If you're unsure, check for the following list
[ ] vagina
[ ] ovaries
[ ] (XX) chromosome
If the object of your lust scores less than 3 and you are male you're gay.
If you both scored 3 as well the you're gay.

Is that from Morfingu's game?

What do you think?

In 2008-2010 maybe. But after 2011 love for traps slowly started to die out.

I'd switch loli and reverse trap, then leave trap and shota in the trash can.

>reverse trap > trap
You a homosex

Faggots latch onto anything that panders to them.

B-but user aren't you in trap right now

Literally the only reason you find the trap more interesting is because you know they have a dick. If you are a male and you like dicks, that is gay.

I don't know how you trapfags can deny that this isn't homosex. It's 2016, you can come out of the closet now.

Like what was said before

There are nothing wrong with being sexually attracted by cute girls with vaginas and feminine penis as well.

traps are gay desu

>It gives us an opportunity to make fun of certain characters.
I'm vanilla as fuck but I can't really argue with that. Some fags just really deserve it.

No, I'm totally out of it.

>I'm in a thread about things I don't like talking about "something I'm not interest in"
you are the biggest fag

because i can self insert as the right as he gets railed desu

go away
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

What does railed mean?

the world if full of faggots, what's there to explain?

Either way it gives me the hard. Don't see what you guys have problem with

Nothing faggy about the one on the right.

>those hips
>boys

trap is for boys
girl doesn't like trap, simple

I had hips like that when I was 15; they don't look that old so it's definitely possible.

Hello Friends! =)
Just thought I'd introduce you to my new girlfriend, she's a real cutie. And before you ask, yes, she is a woman, just look at the lovely vagina between her legs! She's just a bit of a tomboy is all ;)
Haha, don't worry bros, i'm definitely not gay, haha! Gays only like dicks and she has a vagina so it's completely straight, Haha =)

if you don't show me evidence this will be your last post

Gay lolis > Traps > Straigth lolis > Tomboys.

The taste of the elite.

Why would I want a gay loli? They wouldn't feel attracted to me.

its slang for butthole plowing

Do people still try to deny liking traps is gay? From the last few threads I've seen everyone acknowledges it, or don't mention it. It's only militant Sup Forumsfags, or homophobes who scream at everyone that they're gay for liking traps and dick.

Sorry, but I don't. Why would I be taking pictures of my ass 10 years ago? I wasn't a fag then (and I'm not one now).

As long as they're feminine, I'm okay with it.

I just can't wait for Obama to sell the internet to the UN, the death squads are going after you loli pedoshits 1st.

My only issue with some trapfags is that some have legit issues like getting rabid whenever someone says they like not traps or titty monsters but then again think some of them were legit trannies or something

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks!!!

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!

Definitely done this multiple times.