A pattern emerges

>pedophiles start getting outed in Hollywood
>Start looking into each pedo and a pattern emerges
>Woody Allen is currently making a movie about an older man having sex with a 15 year old
>Spacey starred in a movie (American beauty) where he ends up having sex with an underage girl

May be nothing, may be something. We need to compile a list of every Hollywood movie where a an adult is in a relationship with an underage kid, along with the directors and actors involved.

My bet, if we start investigating the names attached, we'll begin to find a few more pedos that are hiding under Hollywood's wing.

It's time to get to work!

They're probably just trying to normalize it. We're 5 years away from LGBTQP. It's the end times.

>normalize it
>15 year old
16 is legal in over half the US

hollywood considers that pedo though because it's 18 only in california. this results in actual pedos falling in with normal people since they're all in the same legal boat.

when you declare normal behaviour illegal, normal people become comrades to criminals.

Exactly, but the people who'd want to normalize it the most are the ones who actually take part in it.

Expose them now, while people still hate pedos and maybe we can stop LGBTQP

Spacey's character actually didn't have sex with the underaged girl in American Beauty. The character realizes that what he's doing is wrong and stops at the last minute.

15 =\= 16. We're not making legal behavior illegal because that's still illegal in the entire US

Also, every state has acceptable difference in age standards for violating age of consent, with all of them being 5 years or less, exclduing Utah which is 10 years.

Lets assume you successfully kill every scapegoat you target.

you are still a fuckless loser.

if you think you are going to be swarmed be marriagble women you are delusional. literally the same as a retarded muslim who thinks his virgins await.

This couldn't have come at a better time. We need to force (((Hollywood))) to drive a wedge between homosexuality and pedophilia.

We can do this by pushing this line of questioning: "what, so it's okay when a gay guy does it? Or do you just not care when men and boys are raped? Hey, isn't this PEDOPHILIA??? Anybody else find it strange that Hollywood is defending/silent for a PEDOPHILE??? We should look further into this!!"

They will cave faster than a Chilean mine and shred Spacey's career. This will have either of the following effects: 1) seriously damage homosexuality as a victim clientele, since they can't rely on leftists to protect them anymore, or 2) if they are silent, we can use this to push for more awareness of Hollywood pedophilia.

Push hard and we can have one hell of a week gentlemen

Did he actually have sex with her in American beauty? I don't remember that scene or I blocked it out mentally

I'll be honest, it's been years since I've seen that movie, I don't remember. I remember him fantasizing about her and them kissing.

Your thread isn't bumping, OP. I think you scared 'em.

Really? Well imagine that. Guess we know who runs things around these parts.

>Hurr durr everything is about sex
70 iq or lower detected

Oh, looks like it's working now. Have another.

They didn't have sex in American Beauty you joo.

>In the new ending, Lester did not have sex with Angela, and Frank Fitts killed Lester.
A new ending? Why did they need to come up with a new ending, user?

>oy vey if you want to breed with of age 10/10 aryan princess elle fanning then you're a sicko
they're pushing an agenda alright but i don't think it's the one you're suggesting, op.

>Because the original ending worried the filmmakers.

>Alan Ball's early drafts of American Beauty were much darker. Initially, Lester didn't die. Instead, he had sex with Angela and they ran away together in the end.

>The filmmakers - rightfully - were concerned about that ending. Ball didn't want to rewrite it, but Dreamworks President Walter Parkes convinced him to change the ending. And so it was rewritten.

>Ball is gay and has been called "a strong voice for [the] LGBT community".[18][19] In 2008 he made Out magazine's annual list of the 100 most impressive gay men and women.[20] He lives in Los Angeles with his partner, Peter Macdissi, who has starred in several of Ball's works.[21]

Just sayin.

And about Walter Parkes:

>Parkes is a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, The Writers Guild of America and the Global Business Network. He is on the board of directors for the Center for A New American Security (CNAS).

Center for A New American Security? Why would a film producer be on a board like that?

>15 year old girl
>kid
>pedophiles

Op has never realised how we know he is a faggot.

I'm sure that's all just (((coincidence))) though. No agenda here!

Well, that ending is... different. Definitely raises an eyebrow or ten.

Oh, but it gets better!

>The administration of President Barack Obama has hired several CNAS employees for key jobs.[6] Founders Michèle Flournoy and Kurt Campbell formerly served as the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy and the Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, respectively. In June 2009 The Washington Post suggested, "In the era of Obama... the Center for a New American Security may emerge as Washington's go-to think tank on military affairs."[6] CNAS scholars have included John Nagl,[7] David Kilcullen, Andrew Exum, Thomas E. Ricks, Robert D. Kaplan,[8] and Marc Lynch. CNAS is led by CEO Michèle Flournoy.

It's almost as if Hollywood runs the country and Washington DC is just the entertainment...

>HURR just let kids get raped and assfucked you virgins
kys fucking jew nigger

>Dazed and Confused
Keep getting older, while they stay the same