What makes policemen so fucking dumb?

What makes policemen so fucking dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bostonpolice
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit

>OI YOU LOT GOT A LICENSE FOR DOING THE DAP?
>DOING THE DAP WILL GIT YA 25 YEARS IN THE SMALLUH RIOGHT WOT

Dunno about Bongistan, but in the US, if you score too high on an IQ test you can't be a police officer.
Really powers up the walnuts

the absolute state of Britain.

Painting their nails for Anti-Slavery Day. Yes, it’s all real.

People will one day understand the power of Propaganda, or they die

Thank god there is a Boston, UK.

I really wish those faggots would change it up a bit though so there is no confusion, I don't see why they have to steal all our good city/region names. Can't yours just be Bostonshiresby-upon-the-island or something?

The police and crime commissioner for South Wales Police..

They're dogs who obey their masters without question. There is little need for independent thought or inquiry when you are a well kept servant.

user...

twitter.com/bostonpolice

I’ve had enough.

>Oi mate! You got a licence for that Twitter comment?

Policemen are born to be bluepilled.

Think about it: from which ranks of society do these men come? From the jocks, the "chads", etc. These are people whose entire world revolves around what is acceptable. They have a veneer of "alpha" which is only an appearance of their body, not in their own character. Sup Forums entirely confuses these two things, hence your confusion.

/r9k/ has a more healthy idea of what it is to be alpha, because they can entertain unpopular ideas. They are not as subject to groupthink, i.e. bluepilled thinking patterns. Real life "Chads", who are the people who largely become policemen, cannot do this because it would surrender the only thing which they have grounding their ego, which is to say the approval of others.

"Alpha" Chads are born bluepilled. Gammas and Omegas are the true aristocrats of the soul.

>/r9k/ has a more healthy idea of what it is to be alpha
kys faggot

don't feel bad bro this is the future chosen for all of us eventually. Just sit back and watch it burn.

Our armed forces, everyone.

You prove my point. You feel so compelled to conform to the majority view that all you can muster, even on an anonymous forum, is bald insult without argument or consideration. You have none of the Aristotelian virtue of considering opposing viewpoints, and you aren't capable of it because your ego is rooted in approval from others.

You are inferior.

God damnit

They usher you along into something that makes better use of your intelligence, like detective work for example. Normal beat cop stuff is too mundane and smarter people quit because of that fact.

Don’t worry, it could be worse. We have pic related (yes it’s real, but he deleted his account)

Why do English cops suck so fucking much?

Why are they Jojo posing?

They are paramilitary social workers these days.

'You are Inferior *Beep* *Boop*'

See you in Valhalla

>getting btfo on twitter so hard you have to call the police

>expecting lapdogs to be smart
Really activates my cogitators.

And people here complain our cops are whores for the state when they don't even know about your wrong think laws. Sometimes I'm glad I'm tanned enough to just pretend I'm Muslim and say whatever I want to people without repercussions

Puts a whole new meaning to "drag racing."

Just imagine if they raped 9 rapists a day. They could solve the muslim problem in 5 maybe 10 years.

>tfw I could literally get arrested for posting pic related

this...is it real?

It's fucking dab britcucks not dap.

Yes, although he deleted his account after he was branded an embarrassment to the force by various news outlets.

That’s Boston (US) not UK...

that's a relief, holy crap the things people are concerned with while the barbarians storm the gates...fuuuuuuuck

The one on the right even wore breast forms. That's commitment right there.

Jesus fuck, how big is the "LBGT" community over there?

It changes nothing, though. Police still tweet about hate crimes and pro-faggot stuff on a daily basis. If you check my other posts in this thread, you will see that our Armed Forces are just as fucked.

Whats wrong with policemen building relationships with their own communities? Sure its a little cringe but let's look at your cops

>armed to the teeth, hate the public
>will pull you over for the smallest infraction
>will shoot you for any reason they like then handcuff the body

If your cops did like 10% of this instead of acting like a paramilitary force you wouldn't even have BLM

Does anyone have that transparent image of that faggot brit cop showing off his newly painted yellow fingernails?

We aren’t all this like cuck , please ignore him.

Tiny.

*like this

Apologies.

lel my little toe has more nail than that.

Your police are trolling twitter looking for people insulting a shitty middle eastern cult whose members regularly murder non cultists and form child rape pimping gangs with impunity. There is no reason to support your police or legal system, desu

cheers mate already done, no words needed. For every faggot or shill on this sight there is a man with a sack to balance him out. Even for leafs and Aussies. Happy Trails.

Blame the cucked out hiring practices and straight up demasculization and forced racial diversity created by politicians.

Holy fuck.
Brits please kill yourselves.

hahaha that picture

>that's a relief, holy crap the things people are concerned with while the barbarians storm the gates...fuuuuuuuck
this

Thats illegal

Actual question to all BRITS ADN EUROS

Are police in your respectable places actually as fucking weak as the media here in the US protrays it? I want to assume not but its just overwhelming.

Not in Britain.

they should take that thing for a spin through a muslim neighborhood
that could be fun

The US cops openly steal money from people, too (see civil asset forfeiture). That said, the common factor in all Western countries is the cancer that results when agents of the State are given too much power over the lives of individuals

The illusion that they have some kind of authority.

*dabs on you*

Our police forces are pathetically weak. Your media is correct. Cucks like 147190939 are part of the problem.

The laws mainly

>Dap
I don't get it, are they genuinely this un-'with it', or is it axon degeneration due to the ageing process?

They have those "pride" cars in Canada and the US too. Won't be long before Brazil has them as well (I noticed that your magazine "Veja" had a tranny cover a few weeks ago)

Cheers lad

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK THE SYSTEM BLAH BALH

This timeline is unbelievable

Some are plebs, some just don't want to get fired. The good ones don't get enough praise

Does this thing have a dick or a cunt?

You don't think it's a problem that the cops are out of control in different countries across the West, and in different ways? I'm not saying "fuck the pigs" -- police are necessary in any society -- and I hate BLM, but when anyone gets too much power over individuals they will inevitably abuse it

My question is why? You have a massive population in London alone, why wouldnt they give police the training and necessary forces to handle the populations ? What if someone had a knife?

Neat satanic penticle Stonewall logo on tshirt, quite revealing.

It’s literally a job requirement

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

How does this shit even happens? our police is comprised almost entirely of fascists

The Anglo genes

>What if someone had a knife?
youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg

Also budget cuts are affecting the police. Aside from shilling for faggots and niggers, they just don’t have the resources, hence why they don’t bother investigating burglaries now.

This is madness? To not even come after robbery is a serious offense against the police to not do there job. Are people rising against this at all or is it just a hypernormalization? There must be some sort of resistance I hope, for the good of the UK I mean.

I see the UK already has those self-appointed pedo hunting gangs. People laying traps for burglars and beating the shit out of them has to be next

>People laying traps for burglars and beating the shit out of them has to be next
That would be illegal and you would risk a fairly long prison sentence. Catching paedophiles is fine though but not exactly encouraged.