Digimon Thread

10 Days left to Digimon Kokuhaku.

Predictions anyone?
-Ken gets his shit slapped in by T.K. again.
-We find out what happens to the 02 kids
-Patamon dies but comes back in the 6th Movie as Seraphimon and fights at the right hand of Jesmon for his words is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
-Izzy saves the day with his laptop which as we find out is a Toshiba. Remember to support our sponsors.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/regalmovies/status/775758553806147585
youtube.com/watch?v=LysXM-puAHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, it's time already? I forgot. The movies should really come out closer to each other.

Also please die in a fire for using murrican names

Yes, it's time.

>Those names
Really dude. Drink bleach

It looks like Ken isn't the digimon kaiser, but a younger Gennai according to leaks.

Then it's time to beat the shit out of Gennai.

Reminder that Taichi's endgame was already settled...!!! TaixSora's second meltdown will be almost as epical as the 1st.

>tfw get to watch part 1 again in theaters this week.

Feels good. They kept the original music in the dub by the way. You can hear Brave Heart in this clip.

twitter.com/regalmovies/status/775758553806147585

I just want the 01 kids to give a fuck about the 02 kids. At this point it feels like bad writting for them to not even mention them with all the crazy shit is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=LysXM-puAHo

The more they acknowledge the 02 kids, the more they remind people that 02 happened.

Yeah but i want them to cause Season 1 to Frontier was my childhood and the last Digimon Series i enjoyed. Plus those two happened in the same universe so they must do it even if they don't like it

Will they be keeping Butterfly?

I'm not anti-original or anti-dub music since I love them both. With the death of Paul Gordon and Kouji Wada, it'd be great if Fathom could pay tribute to both of them.

My only theory is that in the original universe, the AdventureVerse as a united, technologically advanced Earth built on years of research into the Digital World went on to invade the other Universes.

So then someone from the Saversverse (Maki) went back in time to make sure the Digital World remained close. The ones who tried to re-open it (like the 02 kids) are dispatched and made un-persons. It's harsh but they have to prevent the bad future and the Inter-Dimensional Digital War.

I did not rip off my idea from Arc-V.

ok, this was pretty much unexpected

Let's kick it up

So is 02 canon to this or not?

No one cares about you Daisuke..

yes

But why are the characters never acknowledged?

Because this isn't about the 02's shitheads, but the Adventure kids. Ken was mentioned in the latest movie, but the rest are probably set to appear in the future ones to the very last one.

Because bad writting or maybe because its too early to do it. We still have 3 movies to go. They will all probably team up in the end to defeat the bif bad guy

Completely forgot this existed. Maybe if they released these every 2-3 months, instead of one a year, I'd care more.

Did anobody mention Ryo in 02? The 02 kids are simply getting the same treatment as he did.

who is the girl?

Something to do with the story.

Yoshino?

Have we forgiven hunters yet?

Goof yamatoxsora is best.

Korra, the protagonist of the legend of Korra that was a sequel to avatar: the legend of aang.

Lies, koushiro would never betray the (pine)apple.

Did the Japanese that watched the early movie preview release any spoilers?

>At this point it feels like bad writting for them to not even mention them with all the crazy shit is happening
Well, that wouldn't be the only case of bad writing we have.

For a project that is so clearly meant to bank on the childhood nostalgia of an older audience, it sure doesn't do a good job.