Why don't we feed Christ-cucks to big cats for entertainment anymore?

Where has this ancient and time-honored European tradition gone? It certainly seems like the Romans had the right idea because the only purpose a Christ-cuck can possible serve is to die for your entertainment. And they would probably enjoy it too because love your enemy and turn the other cheek and all that. Admit it, you would tune in to see lions vs Xians on pay per view and I'm sure more of the country would too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a tip for anyone on /pol, anyone with a swastika flag is a liberal faggot, anyone with a BLM flag is a literal cuckold, anyone with a southern flag is a NY jew

have a nice night

Also sage stuff

The better post of this thread.

Shut the fuck up stupid burgerfat. Always some fucking nigger amerishart trying to tell others what to listen and believe.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

>Why don't we feed Christ-cucks to big cats for entertainment anymore?

You will, and it will only strengthen us again.

>For, on hearing that I came bound from Syria for the common name and hope, trusting through your prayers to be permitted to fight with beasts at Rome, that so by martyrdom I may indeed become the disciple of Him "who gave Himself for us, an offering and sacrifice to God".
Ignatius of Antipoch, Epistle to the Ephesians, Chapter 1

I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU M'LADY

>Yeshua is muh savior hallelujah
kys christcuck

cant even write Sup Forums correctly get out reddit

Contrary to what user some people who use the nazi flag are Der Untermensch Neo Nazis but most of us are nationalists which are the true nazis. I am aryan myself with my blonde hair, blue eyes, bronze tan skin

Daily reminder nazi flags are Jews.
Daily reminder the Jews hate Christ.

Because we conquered you and created the civilization you pretend is yours

ONE NATION....

>Daily reminder nazi flags are Jews.
>Daily reminder the Jews hate Christ.

We should help each other out bro. Check out my brand new pro white thread
Post something in my thread and I will post something here. FYI I love destroying the anti white (((christian))) narrative.

No, I'll let you do it. Go ahead, big guy. Make another martyr. It has only ever strengthened the church.

>muh fedora
I have seen that christfags argue just like Jews. Their only argument is that Odin drinks cum (lie from a Jewish book) or muh fedora (leftists can't meme).

Honestly, I expected christ cucks to have really low iq but being this retarded??!

Yeah true but if you use the Nazi flag, you should at least respect what nazis fought for!

>No, I'll let you do it. Go ahead, big guy. Make another martyr. It has only ever strengthened the church.

Because Constantine BTFO you fags with the help of God himself at the Milvian Bridge

Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are either negro christians or jidf shills.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.

Epic argument christ-shill

My boast, unlike you, is not in DNA, which will pass away, but in the word of Jesus Christ, which will remain to the end of the Age.

You boast of that which is ephemeral, and passes like the wind, and is indeed passing like the wind. You are very right to be concerned for your lineage, because it doesn't look good. Do you really want to be caught out being proud of that which, even you admit, is being put to shame?

doing this to the Christ-cucks was basically like throwing gas on a fire it made the small religion explode across Europe you dumb ass

>obvious divide and conquer tactics to make pagans look like faggots and turn 90% of the white nationalist movement away from it because of their religion.

Anyone that tries to divide white nationalism using religion is a kike. Every single one.

>wtf I hate Jesus now!
Well memed, rabbi. Hail Odin! XD

Birthplace that everything is wrong

This.

>muh civic nationalism doe
Fuck off you filthy pseudo intellectual amerimutt subhuman. Your fucking faith is nothing, blood and bond is all that matters you deluded kike lover. You're probably a spic, get the fuck off my board and go back to plebbit.

>christcucks
>white nationalist
Get a load of this goy. 90% of spics in Kikemerica don't give a fuck about white nationalism. Fuck off with your Jewish desert religion.

>the word of Jesus Christ, which will remain to the end of the Age
your orc-faced decendents will mutter it in their sleep

Politics too is an ephemeral lie, just like race. I submit only to Jesus Christ, not to any nation, however composed.

So will yours, most likely.

Christians had their fun. This time it's muslims' and Hillary's turn to do it.

look at all these proud Christians, ethnically cleansing whites out of California

turn the other cheek

I vibe with you man but word to the wise nobody will take what you have to say seriously with that flag

>why don't we feed Christ cucks to big cats anymore?
Because the only thing Pagans were worse at than running society was fighting, so they all got converted or conquered.

Drowning in the river user?
The strongest swimmer most often drowns because he overestimates his ability to that of the current.
Embrace the natural path, meme on the path that is most intuitive, then you will realize Tao.
Minimize your arbitrary efforts for they go against nature and will put you at odds with the river, you are certain to sink.
Stay on the path and only make natural motions when needed, then you can realize Wuwei.

I've already told you that I don't care for race, it doesn't scare me. You need a new tactic.

As far as I'm concerned, it's just punishment for the sins of apostate whites. Reap what you sow, and they've sown abortion and divorce and a plethora of other anti-family, anti-Christian, anti-natal ideals. It's not even God's doing really, just the natural law.

You're making victims out of rats, which most white people are (even Sup Forums will admit this, if they're honest and not sophists like you).

>pagans
>bad at fighting

In the West, we believe that any dead thing can follow the flow of a river, but if something swims against the current, you know that that's something that lives.

Thank you for sharing your inferior philosophy though, chinaman

you're a fucking retard m8

go to the insane asylum where you belong

Accurate statement

Edge: The Post

Where the fuck do you think you are faggot? This isn't t_d. If you're here, and you're still blinded by a fucking symbol then you're a lost cause, especially the nazi flag of all things.

lol you don't read much history do you?
Also, this post is hilarious, thanks OP.

>not realizing there are kernels of truth in everything
>not synthesizing a personal set of ideas you agree with from everything you learned
I just like messing with the shills, to be honest though.
Wuwei can only be applied so much before you become stoner-tier.

notice how the Roman Empire collapsed 100 years after they switched to Christianity

I will not stop speaking the truth. I am called, like all Christians, to be a light to the World, and salt of the earth.

You'll have to ban me if you want me to stop telling you the truth that you need to hear. Your pride will be your downfall if you do not repent.

Pretending that whites are innocent victims and not guilty sinners gets you nowhere, and leads to a false religion of pride, as these people are attempting to sow, at the behest of Satan. I will not endanger my salvation by failing to speak against this apostasy.

Christ-INSANES are so delusional. Ideologically incorrect and intellectually dishonest.

Quite a coincidence that the West's decline has coincided with a decrease in Christianity. It's not like Atheists are overwhelmingly left wing and have negative birth rates or anything.

you're spewing insanity out your ass

You sound like a raving lunatic on a street corner.
You're probably some fat 80 year old piece of shit

The Christian right in the US are the ones who opened the borders dumbass

Which is a good thing, because otherwise we wouldn't have Europe

>notice how the Christian European conquered the world-it's land and all of it's oceans
>notice how user doesn't explain how Christianity would have changed the socio-political sphere in a deleterious way

>But user won't want you to notice that Rome had to fight Chinese caused inflation, Germanic-Pagan invaders, migrants from the east, the fact the Empire split into two, or that Caracalla made every motherfucker with a heartbeat a citizen in a system not designed for that kind of pandering

>Which is a good thing
bullshit. They were literally on the cusp of developing steam engines. We lost 1500 years of progress due to the collapse of the Roman Empire. We also lost Eastern Europe to the Mongols, and the Balkans to the Turks, and North Africa to the Muslims. The white world has shrunk to a tiny corner of Northwestern Europe

If you want to see the true face of Christianity, look no further than pic related

>worse at than running society...
How can one think that ancient greek or roman societies were worse than medieval?

I'm insane, and yet you believe implicitly that whites are guiltless, even though you also implicitly admit that degeneracy among whites has led to this situation. No doubt you believe the Jews caused this degeneracy, even though whites are supposedly superior.

I'm not the one who's insane m8. I don't even think you are, you're just daemonic, like most of this board. I will pray for the end of your oppression that you may see the truth which leads to repentance.

>bullshit. They were literally on the cusp of developing steam engines. We lost 1500 years of progress due to the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Well actually you're wrong about that, Roman society wasn't big on technological development at all. If you want a good read on this subject, I recommend Ferdinand Lot's The End of the Ancient World and the Beginning of the Middle Ages.

>We also lost Eastern Europe to the Mongols, and the Balkans to the Turks,

In recommend that you look at a map made more recently than 1500

>North Africa to the Muslims

Don't you consider Arabs to be non-white anyway?

>pic

The 30 years war was a good thing, and it's a shame that people went easy on the Prots in the end. I also recommend that you read more books and fewer wikipedia articles

>christianity
>catholicism
choose one

liberal faggot

Fuck off kike shill. Christianity will save America just like it did in 1965 when America was overwhelmingly white and christian!

It's age of pisces man. Everybody is whining.
Christians where never put to lions.
Just like pagans were never oppressed by christians
And sjws by anyone.

>cusp

Hero of Alexandria had already built the steam engine prior. It wasn't until it fell into superior Christian Anglo hands that it was put into mass use.

Friendly reminder: without the spirit of pic related, Europe would be a mudslime cesspit.

but the holocaust definitely happened for sure

America is not meant to be saved, but to serve a purpose for a time and then fall, like all nations (except one ;).

I'm sure you can guess which purpose that was.

I also dispute the idea that the steam engine is some kind of ultimate good that should be the standard by which civilisations are judged

>Don't you consider Arabs to be non-white anyway?
North Africa, and most of the Middle East, was white back then.

"Iran" literally means "land of the Aryans". It wasn't until the Muslims came storming through raping and murdering that they fucked up the genome

Well of course THAT's the point you answer

Jews have been infiltrating Christianity for Centuries. Ever heard of the Jesuit and Franciscan monks?

>America is not meant to be saved, but to serve a purpose for a time and then fall, like all nations (except one ;).
>(except one ;).
I hope you're larping. If not kys kike subhuman scum. Who are you to say what the destiny of a country is? I'm sure that if you are sincere, you base this off of your (((holy book))) right kike?

I'm glad that Iran has gone back to being Iran rather than some American vassal state like it was in the 70s, btw

You mean, the part where you said: "the 30 years war was a good thing"

The war that destabilized Europe and allowed the Ottomans to conquer the Balkans and rape them for 500 years? They still haven't recovered to this very day.
This is literally one of the most destructive conflicts in all of human history, 30% of Germans lost their lives

If fucking North Africa was white than the Jews were white. Therefore Christianity would have been created by white people and your whole thread pointless

>Who are you to say what the destiny of a country is?

God has made it plain. We existed for a time, only growing powerful enough for a time to return Israel to the Holy Land. That was our joint purpose with Great Britain, to return Israel to the Holy Land for fulfillment of end times prophecies. Nothing more, nor anything less.

I do not worship nation, and the flag is nothing to me. Again I would prefer that you put me to the beasts that I may strengthen my church by example.

if the jew kills off the white christian, the jew will cease to be. no other suitable hosts exist.

DNA tests prove that the Ancient Egyptians had Western European DNA.

The European sphere of influence used to encompass the entire Mediterranean basin, and even further beyond.

Well hey, if the Protestants had accepted one of the many outreached hands extended to them, things might have gone differently, but it's like they say: talk shit, get hit

Though I notice that you completely ignored my point about the steam engine, and my point that Eastern Europe and the Balkans are not under foreign rule today

>America exists to give the jews Israel
holy fucking kike

SPOILER ALERT

Christendom is not an empire

Because everyone realized that Roman Paganism was fucking dumb. But for a true Aryan like you I'm sure worshiping a pantheon full of faggots is great. I'm sure you also appreciate how Rome enslaved the Fuck out of Germanics.

yeah Christianity totally united Europe and ushered us into a new golden age

it totally didn't mire us in pointless religious wars and set back human progress a thousand years

Where are you from Israeli?

>doesn't know about all the European Christian empires spawned by the Spains first colonization and Christianization of two continents spurred on by it's inquisition which ended the 800 year long war with muslims known as the Reconquista which only won out due to the Christian spirit in the first place

Kid.

Yeah, those pagan Visigoth and their King Alaric sure taught those Christians- oh wait, the Goths were Christian as well

The decay of that society had already been set in motion, no matter what curious mystery cult became most prominent it wouldn't have made a difference

Everyone was okay with Roman Paganism, except a bunch of Christian autists. The biggest autist win is the how thing always works out in the end. This is why Muslims replaced Christfags and fedoras will destroy all religions.

Sorry m8, do you have an alternative hypothesis which is consistent with the facts? I see nothing but a dying nation, which seems to have outlived its purpose, groaning for inevitable fall.

Maybe God will have mercy on this nation and we can prove more useful, I'm not opposed to it. I just don't see it in the cards.

>Has Nazi flag
>Focuses energy on hating Christians

As I said, Romans did not do "science" and did not work to advance technology. I even gave you a book you could read that goes into this, but then again it's longer than a wikipedia article so you probably won't have the attention span

And you seem to be arguing at points that are different than the ones I am making, so if I need to simplify my posts a bit more for you, please let me know

posting to say hi to mr shekelstein

>Constantine chooses the Christian God
>Maxentius chooses the pagan gods
>Constantine BTFOs Maxentius and tirelessly promotes Christianity, Christianising the Empire

Pagans BTFO

U have the one where the 56%% guy is screaming "youre not white"?

>I see nothing but a dying nation, which seems to have outlived its purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Not a real thing. No primary or secondary source attests it.

Just christfags making up oppression.