You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

This is the direct opposite of this thread:

why are you doing this to us?

Ya cool go to that thread

Just leave me alone
Dont come down here okay?

This is a copy pasta bait thread, I saw this exact same shit on here a few weeks ago

Okay just leave me alone okay?
There isnt anything down here

Agree on point 3.

Yes move along goys nothing but dirt and rocks down here

I want to swim underwater naked so badly. I want to masturbate and touch my nipples until I cum and maybe drown, while moaning. Cold water is best for pleasure and the water should be blue.

How do you know theresnothing cool down there, there could be remnants of anciet civilizations 7000X more advanced than ours, giants' bones, crazy wild creepy shit.

Remember to sage and report slide threads.

Shills are you in full force

Bump. Merits discussion

>fuck salt

Took me back user... took me back

you forgot
4. Hella pressure. The deeper the go, the more the water crushes you. Even our nuclear powered submarines can only dive a few hundred meters before they pop.

how can you be crushed by water, it's literally liquid

>t. ktulu

Kys

not politics

>Who wants to be around some faggy fish

After maining Fizz in League of Legends for several years, I have become trans-species and now identify as a fish

I remember an user doing this a looooong time ago, on a different board. They were rp'ing as Cthulhu, was a pretty good meme.

Have a bump for nostalgia.

Pic unrelated.

I hope that's sarcasm

We're coming for you, deep ocean niggers. Pepper your fucking angus. The whole world is property of America, I want you out of my country by sunrise.