One Piece

ONORE DECADE

Sanji is a Nazi! A Nazi!

The vinsmoke sure are detestable that's for sure. Well at least they are not afraid of beating up womens.

I hope luffy beat everyone in vinsmoke except for the hot sister dealt by nami.

>clones
eh not that big of a surprise.

100% literally and unironically nothing happened this chapter

You absolutely can't prove me wrong no matter what you do.

Of course you think that way because you don't care about sanji and his family.

Colette died

Last page is intriguing. So Niji is a bio enhanced warrior?

not nazi.jpg

So Zeff was the one who raised him that way? I never pegged Zeff to be the chivalrous type. Did he ever interact with a single female on screen?

Who the hell does judge think he is? Badmouthing zeff like that.

>Sanji's attacks are kicks
I should've seen it coming but I didn't.

Ichiji and Niji are almost certainly stronger than their dad. Niji wasn't using any rocket thrusters in his kick, yet it still seemed more impressive than Judge.

They remind me more of Shocker from Kamen Rider.

>explosion cuffs
>hostages
>Germa troops
>Big Mom's troops
What kind of an asspull is this gonna take.

I think Sanji will wind up fighting Niji, this chapter made it seem like things are more personal between them than his other family members. Ichiji will take on Luffy I guess.

>it's another nothing happens: the chapter episode

I suddenly hate them a little more now

dumb frogposter

The only way out is that Sanji beats Judge and takes control of Germa.

>it's another /r9k/: the frogpost

Big Mam's & Germa's complete defeat.

Getting out of the cuffs & escaping is doable, but avoiding Zeff's death will probably require Mam begin taken out.

Unless the SH find another bargaining chip.

makes sense since the vinsmoke family has a sentai motif

And Sanji does kicks.
Really hoping Sanji dresses up all Rider-like or at least a red scarf.

Muh haki
Muh gears
Muh nakama
ez win for main characters

Luffy and nami somehow making a deal with big mom which she won't be able to refuse.

Yonji confirmed for helping Sanji.

Yonji will marry pudding.
Screencap this

depend on how much big man love her daugther.

but considering she didn't care much when she took 40 years of her son's life, she doesn't care about her child that much.

Maybe they foil whatever scheme Capone is planning.

Then agian, maybe Capone's scheme coincides with theirs and he becomes a pseudo ally for this arc.
Not that he's alliance material like Law or Urouge though.

I agree.
She's unconscious.

i think either nami is big moms daughter and hell marry he; or kaido shows up and they escape in the confusion

seriously hoping that Oda will give a glimpse to Urouge vs Big Mam's General

rip

Shocker is based on Nazi, Germa is based on Shocker.
With the whole super sentai theme, technologically advanced and body modification things, it's obviously leaning more towards Shocker than Nazi.

she was in a crazed state and its unconfirmed if she gave his soul back. personally i dont think she loves her family as much as white beard loved his crew

I thought there wasn't a chapter this week? Is my time schedule that fucked up?

You lost a week. Make sure nobody had too much fun with you while you were out cold.

Nothing happened but it was still more interesting than 99% of the Bleach chapters! Oda is genious!

To be more precise, Shocker's leader was a scientist who worked for the Nazis, attempting to create superhumans. After the war ended, he went back to Japan but didn't abandon his ideas and continued to create artificial enhanced humans. He formed the organization based on Nazi ideologies. This is why Shocker reminds us of Nazi.

Apparently, oh well, it happens.

Modified humans.

I wonder if they're gonna be mixed with smile fruits, that would be taking the whole Shocker thing way too far.

Meh

The page with the flashback to Baratie looks like it has Nico Olvia at the table.

Smiles are Kaido territory

Anyway to me it looks like both Kaido and Big Mom are preparing to escalate stuff, they're both arming themselves up

>is a Sanji chapter
U mad Luffyfags?

>re-reading Skypiea
>that entire part with Usopp and Nami vs Enel
fuck why is One Piece never this funny again?

I watch Kamen rider series in Kotaro Minami' Black/Rx era. The enemy already kinda switch to Golgom kingdom or so.

When was the last time a girl got rekt this hard in OP?

Was Barto the best thing to come out of Dressrosa?

So how long before Reiju ends up on Sanji's side after all this?

Hard to tell with the cleaning, but is pandaman in the leftmost top vat in the last page?

Soon, Yonji looks like he will too.

He will probably like pudding and be mad why Sanji has to marry her.

Yonji might end up marrying pudding.
If there's any marriage at all

White beard is gone, portion of his territory is being claimed by blackbeard who by the way now is escalating his own army.

back then, 2 yonkou op for peace (whitebeard and shanks), 1 for war (Kaidou), and whatever Big mam is doing.

Now 3 Yonkou escalating for war (blackbeard, Kaidou, and Bigmam) and 1 yonkou for peace (shanks).

Things changed.

Cosette for next nakama?

there was no need to put episode at the end, why are fa/tv/irgins so dumb?

Duh yes

But what was the worst thing to come out of Dressrosa?

Why didn't the Germa make Yonji marry pudding anyway. He clearly wouldn't complain and there wouldn't have been the need of bothering catching,convincing, and blackmailing Sanji.

Barto

Rebecca

Rebecca
the birdcage

>le asspull meme

He's probably a bit more important in terms of their dealings and can't be around Big Mom and his wife all the time, whereas Sanji was perfect and expendable to be tossed to the side but the deal still go off without a hitch.

For a shonen jump series, One piece is the one that manage to keep its much of its comedic sides as the series grew.

Dragon ball, naruto, and bleach lost quite amount of their comedic sides as the chapter goes hundreds.

Sanji is the black sheep of the family, if you are gonna send your one child to be with a maniacal pirate then it'd be the one everyone hates, plus Sanji is already a pirate

Well 1 we wouldn't have this arc and 2 is because Dadji doesn't really like big mom and he doesn't want his sons going through that.

But like I said since Yonji is just like Sanji with girls he might fall in love with her when they have dinner together next chapter.

>1 yonkou for peace (shanks).
Says who, nigga?
He's gonna be moving on BB before too long.

the way she behave i think she's analyzing the situation and up to something

They will use "that"

she's pondering about goji inside her.

Oda clearly introduced her and Yonji first because they are going to be allies.

She had some nice tits though.

>yonji
don't think so about him

She's so cute.

all the female residents of Zou

She's clearly the most laid back of them, she probably actually does love Sanji but recognizes it as tough love essentially, same with Yonji. Whereas Niji and Ichiji are just assholes.

I feel like she sympathizes with Sanji more. She was the first born and a girl, she probably got shit on and eventually fell in line.

God Usopp was

Never, she's a heartless whore

She was the one who put the exploding bracelet on him

>mfw vinsmoke does fascism better than bleach tried to do in 4 years.

>shanks is the only yonkou without an army

>whitebeards army sucked dick and he was 80% of his fighting force

I think so. We will see what he thinks of pudding.
I mean he is showing Sanji around and stuff.
Obviously Ichiji and Niji will be the bad guys.
Yonji is in between right now but I think he will help Sanji later

I like how there are guys who thinks this is going to happen. They were literally referred as Nazi of the One Piece and the Vinsmokes have been together for years, why would they suddenly betray the side they've been on? Also it would be way too predictable and generic if some bad guys turns out to be allies.

The left-most swirls on the drums look like 6's & just like Germa kids brows with the exception of Sanji. Since the drums are related to thunder & lightning, the 66 could also be as Lightning Lightning. It was all there...

nothing wrong with the birdcage

Yo, Luffy in da house will come to rescue, as always.

The plotarmor is strong, he will solve all the problems, beat up Vinsmoke family, and happy ending.

Sanji will cry like Robin, end of story.

Because her father's order.

>some bad guys
Except they showed Yonji and Reiju first because they are not that bad, they didn't went to stop a war.
My point is they are not the bad guys, they are just with them.
You'll see that I am right

It's a shame she's going to be at the Reverie as Violet's Lady-in-waiting.

I didn't need all this nazi decorum and kicking the dog moments to hate them, the beating Sanji took when he was a kid and both his father and sister ignoring him was enough for me.
Still I hate that you can tell from miles away Reiju will be the one sibling who'll end up helping Sanji at some point. I'm tired of Oda's constant boner for his women.

No luffy shouldn't hog all of the screentime. Leave the vinsmoke family to sanji. He is having trouble taking on cracker right now.

I don't know what it is about almost all of Oda's villains but he's able to make you hate them as if they're real people which makes it all the more satisfying when they get a Straw Hat pummelling.

Whitebeard didn't build his army for power, he just wanted a family.

and she happily agreed with it

I hope she'll just be a background character and nothing more. Reverie is for way more important shit than that stupid bitch

And you see what happens when you backtalk the family. She did say she was sorry about it, nobody else in the family would have done so.

>breaking all shields in one hit
>having trouble

That's doesn't solve the problems. Big mum may be pissed and order some of crews to go kill zeff. How is luffy going to stop her for doing so?

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK