I thought they were all lesbos.

Aimless questing.

Grinding.
Like any Jrpg

defeating the demon lord.
It's like you didn't even pay attention to the show

Mage best girl

>forgetting they were on a noble quest to defeat the demon lord

I like straight forward people such as yourself.

Honestly it might as well be this.
But this also works.

Selling figurines.

They are

Mage > Paladin > Fighter > Dark Elf

Every time you complain about unpractical armor, the demon lord kills a bikini warrior.
Think of the bikini warriors.

It's okay. You only need a revive spell that you can buy at the Cathedral or spend a night at the Inn to make the bikini warrior come back to life again.

Unless it's a cutscene death. Those are permanent.

>dark elf
Except that she is a djinn

Wonder how that is working out.

Pffff

The better question is: who is best girl? warrior master race reporting in

Cleric

Paladin.

I wanted to like this show but...I just couldnt.

The Jokes and the tits were way too separated, there were some RPG jokes then some random tit scenes. They should have merged both things.

I hope sequel gets better.

Also, Mage best girl

Blame SJW, male barbarians have gone to battle with nothing but fur underwear an no one complained ever about it being not efficient

I will give this anime two things:
1: When the jokes hit, they can be pretty funny.
And
2: They gave us the Paladin.

How unsexy.

Am I missing something about this anime?

I watched one episode and all I got out of it was a bunch of scenes cutting in and out schizophrenically for a few minutes. I didn't understand what was going on at all.

Honestly I was at the same spot myself. No clue what was going on.

To make penis hard

>Class, class, class
>Race
What.

Basic DnD

No, I was asking why he was listing their classes, then went with race instead of class for the last one.

They were hoping to end up in some tentacle pit of meet some horny orcs. But they are sluts to the bone and none want used goods.

Races are a class in basic DnD and various derived systems.

That's ... okay then. I didn't realize that. That seems really weird, but I'll take your word on it.

>even token loli-character is of the oppai kind

You can't argue with logic from an RPG.

Wasn't trying to do so. I took it face value, and stated I thought it was unusual. It's their game, they can operate the mechanics as they please.

Yeah, it was like that in the original D&D. A human could be a wizard or a fighter or whatever, but a dwarf was a dwarf and an elf an elf, each with their separate level and skill progression. More recent versions of D&D changed it, where you can pick both your class and your race. You could even play a halfling barbarian if you wanted to.

Thank you, I appreciate the explanation. I was only ever familiar with D&D past that point. I only played it a few times though, it was my dad who was way into it back in the 80s or so. Not even sure what version he played. Never got into it enough myself to really commit it to long term memory.

Yep.

The second image still has boob armor. That doesn't work.

It was something about killing a demon king, I guess. Well, I never cared about it, only watched for the comedy (and the girls...)

Paladins used to be the only sentient race with a soul, so only they could be paladins!

Is that really all there is to it? Something doesn't make sense.