>worrying about american politics

kys cuckback jack

I think it's "whose"

>memeflag
gas yourself

who's*

Eat my ass Burger

>american flag

get back to work, alejandro "alex" gomez.

Its going to be one of the Podesta brothers. Bank on it. It can't be a coincidence that is was reported the investigation switched focus to the Podesta group and then 3 days later they announce first criminal charges.

>tomorrow will decide who is guy he really is

He's going to indict one of /ourguys/ tomorrow. Then Trump will take him down. Through Twitter. We all know the President can't take him down outside of social media.

*whomese

*/whost'd'veese/

It's already Monday in D.C. The party vans may already be rolling.

Are we really having this discussion?It's going to be Paul.

>will be nothingburger
>the first big turkey will be coming home around Thanksgiving
>believing CNN fakenews shill shit
lol, f yourself in the mouth

I got 1 to 4 odds on it being Tony Podesta.

Nah, Mueller is a plant. It will be somebody associated with Trump. He'll hit back on Twitter and Sessions will go live with the Hillary investigation.
Cap this.

I am here as a leaf enjoying watching Trump crash and burn. This is going to be one of the shortest lived presidencies of all time, and it's obvious that the next Democrat president (which is practically guaranteed, now) will undo all the temporary damage Trump has done.

>indices Gary Johnson

/whosguy/ then?

Wrong

(bang bang)

C A P P E D
A
P
P
E
D

I don’t buy the meme that Mueller is going to save us here on the Dem side. I know Bill Maher doesn’t either.

Manafort lead out of courthouse, probably not in cuffs before 2pm tomorrow morning.

Probably charges in conspiracy, money laundering, bribery maybe. Wire fraud for sure.

I don't think RICO charges are possible, but with all the money moving around who knows?

Screen cap this post

Pressure is on, hope I'm right! I have a feeling though.

here as a meme to watch a leaf burn

Does it taste like emu cock?

This motherfucker is going to do his job. The job he has been given by the deep state and his democratic handlers. The media will eat it up in order to cover the Uranium, fusion GPS dem corruption shit coming out. And that's the bottom line, this country fucking sucks and needs to be aborted. God damn it fucking shit.

BRUMP IS DONE!!!!! IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

bumping Dr.Paul for the sake of memes.

That's neither ron nor rand. It's Bill Corker.

If you truly want Trump to be removed from his elected position you are anti-democracy.
kys leaf.