Prisma Illya 3rei

Prisma Illya 3rei thread.

New episode in 2 hours.

This should be good.

Is this the episode where Angelica gets wrecked?

Oh my husbando Sherou.

I want you to hold me Sherou.

sakuralot this episode?

New chapter when?

Should be yeah. They haven't shown much in terms of previews for this episode so probably want to keep it as a surprise for anime only viewers.

Steam where?
Neet will likely be dead again, and I still Don't know who the other streamer is

elite, same site as neet, should be able to find it with that.

Found it, thanks

>No episode 11 on CR schedule for today
>No mention about delay
I wonder CR just forgot or they thought this season is only 10 episodes again.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did. Luckily for me I just watch the stream and then usually first rewatch it the day after.

I could seem them forgetting to ask for the script because they thought it was only 10 episodes.

Touma?

>good

Sorry for asking, but can someone give me link of that stream channel? I just want to see this episode with Sup Forums

Neetball is the one that's probably not streaming it today, you can easily find the other one if you know that.

still can't find it, any more clues?

Both elite60 and neet chanels show me black screen. Where I fucked up?

It's literally just 2 google searches, you find the site by searching for neetball, then use the other hint to find the other user.

Mind you they aren't up yet, elite usually first starts a few min before.

makes sense, thanks bro

can any studio do hiroyama justice?

Ok, Neet alive.

Just a few min left, hopefully Elite hasn't forgotten this week.

Is he actually gonna stream Prisma though? He was online last week but didn't do it.

Is that Gokai Yellow on Club AT-X?

BEGIN!

The 'do you have enough resolve line' wasn't as hype as I expected tbqh lads

This series could really do with some better direction(if Im using the term right) for the shocking scenes

It was pretty disappointing.

EMIYA

EMIYA remix!

Woah that Emiya remix

>EMIYA

WORMSLUT

FUCK OFF WORMSLUT

senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai!

So it's already time to pick up this shit? How many weeks remain for Bandana Shirou?

Next season lad

Next year, maybe

MIYUMESH

I'm starting to think this is bait. How many times can you stupid faggots ask the same questions?

>ragdoll physics

The fact prisma Illya has been added as a Servant in Grand Order means, since GO is canon, that she's going to become a heroic spirit by the end of kaleid, following EMIYA archer's path.

I'm interested.

>no Sword of Promised Victory
God dammit Silver Link.

How disappointing. Yet another let down, and at a pivotal and breathtaking moment in the manga to get this treatment?

>thinking Illya wouldn't die

Ending remake, now with Miyu.

he for a solid minute there they topped ufotable with ubw but then the cgi and quality came in.

Action episode that felt very slow. At least I got to see the knight of the lake with tits.

Why was Tanaka even there?

At last we have new EMIYA remix.

To lend them a hand and make things get heated.

It is pretty clear that Silver link unfortunately just aren't a studio that's great at action scenes, at least not when there's this much to do.

I think if it wasn't based on the fate franchise as well as an extremely well drawn manga it wouldn't be as disappointing. For your average show the animation is quite good, but it can't possibly live up to the expectations that this show has.

Also it just showed once again that most of the fights are just not well suited for animation, too much talking during that fight that means they have to come up with a lot of pretty poorly done animation scenes to cover all that talking. Also definitely felt like certain scenes lacked some extra frames, a lot of the movement felt really slow due to it.

Fuck I just want more Illya but at this rate it seems very unlikely that we will get more after this season as I'm sure silver link has realised that they just aren't cut out for this kind of heavy action, of which the flashback has even more of.

We need a spin off of the spin off, more slice of life illya with lewd stuff with perhaps occasional battles, and leave the manga for the serious story.

I guess we can always hope they continue the OVA trend and do another on with volume 8 like they did with 4 and 6. Just please don't let next week be the last time we see these amazing girls.

You don't become an heroic spirit just by dying, sam.
You're either a fucking celebrity or make a contract with Gaia.

The first two seasons of Prisma had some good freelance animators show up for a bit so we managed to get some decent action, but after that the action animation quality has been declining ever since.

It wasn't that bad man. I think the animation was fine, the directing though was very flat.

I think they had a better budget for the first season and second one. These last 2 seasons both animation and art have declined as long as the directing.

I mean it's a small studio and the BD sales are really bad. We wish the fights could all be like Saber vs Illya Archer but it's not happening.

>people legitimately believed silver link were good at action scenes when it was cause each prisma season essentially only had 1 climactic moment.

>they turn to shit when they have to actually animate an action packed season

Yeah that's true, I don't know who but I did know that they had someone from outside the studio help with some of the scenes, in particular the saber one. Unfortunate that they couldn't get help from him again.

It seems to be the same director for each season though, with only a few people being changed. It feels more like it's the decision they made with 3rei to stick as close as possible to the manga that caused a lot of the issues. Some of the best parts of 3rei have been where they didn't try to adapt exact panel to panel.

I think the problem was that Oonuma might be taking a step back and giving more directorial control to Masato Jinbo.

The last action show Oonuma directed had no problems with the quality of the action.

I dunno about the animation but there was too much dialogue and somehow, despite that, things happened too fast. Gil Miyu, Sakura, Angelica's defeat, Gil is back but he'll do nothing anyway(?) all just blew past without leaving anything behind.

>implying saving both the Ainsworth's world and Miyu isn't enough to become a heroic spirit

Shaft enough for you?

You're missing the point. One's soul does not ascend to the throne of heroes by just being heroic.

>Due to production issues, episode 11 will be delayed until later today. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
CR adding this like a few minutes before it's supposed to launch.

Subs delayed.

I can only tell how they are going to mess up the new UBW chant.

That's the shitty mentality that yurifags have, that a guy doesn't deserve any better so silver link shat on purpose on Shirou's moment.

How long, I wonder.

Holy fuck, today's episode was terrible. If this is the quality I can expect, I'll be fine if we never get another season.

Why do I get the feeling people are blowing stuff out of proportion because SL didn't read their minds to make the anime?
Maybe because they shat on previous episodes and I didn't notice anything wrong with them?.

QUALITY

Isn't this the usual "the source is always better" nonsense that always shows up? I kind of expected this thread to be more hyped but I guess not.

I was hyped for a small amount of time and then the still frames, quality and cgi showed up.

I see nothing wrong in there besides the obnoxious "faraway shots are QUALITY" meme
It's like you can have better artwork when you work on a monthly schedule and you only need to draw static monochrome pictures

How were you not expecting CGI though? Shouldn't you have been expecting it?

>I see nothing wrong in there besides the obnoxious "faraway shots are QUALITY" meme

Better look at those shit frames them.

The problem was people actually expecting some top-tier fights or something. It is very well known Silver Link isn't that good for those kind of things, I don't know who hyped these fags so much.

Look at kuro's mouth it's glowing like her eyes.

while not definite, I'd say this unfortunately almost confirms the end of Prisma in anime. In the previous seasons the last episode preview did not have 最終(saishuu) written above the title of the episode.

I wasn't really expecting it to continue but I still had a small hope and it hurts now that it's pretty much all but gone. I really don't want this to be the last we see of Illya, Miyu and Kuro. I need more of them doing all kinds of cute expressions, wearing cute clothes and doing lewd things.

I think one of the biggest issues also lies in the fact that the Manga's art drastically improved with drei and silver link just has no way to reach that level of quality and detail.

I feel like the last few episodes have the same problem that all of Shokugeki S2 is having. Everything is going too fast, and they're cutting out a lot of background stuff. The last two episodes have gone through like 160 pages.

The animation is average being SL, but I really wish they stopped doing CG for the landscape. Angelica looks bad most of the time she's wearing the armor. This is a rare looking cut for me.

Feels pretty damn nice being an animeonly then since I'm enjoying both shows as is. I'll probably still enjoy the shit out of the episode when it gets subs.

thank god i dont want to see the flashback arc ruined too

I mean you could alternatively read the manga and enjoy it 5 times more because it's actually a lot better but its your choice

Just read the fucking manga it's better anyway

who else /deadinsideafterwatchingtheepisode/ here

>since GO is canon
Someone fell for the trash mobage meme. Please never talk about that failed abortion in threads about other Fate series.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

So why can't we just wait for the Blu-ray for the QUALITY fixes? Wasn't it similar with each major fight?
I thought we all were expecting something along these lines from the beginning, but then everyone here just loves shitting on this episode.

I am of course reading the manga, doesn't mean I don't want to see it animated, even if it may not live up to the manga in terms of the fights, it's still great to have the other things animated and even more importantly, voiced.

I want to see the scenes at shirou's house where we get the bath scene, cute pajamas and of course Miyu being cute as hell together with Shirou. Also I'm sure that we will get back to more of the girls now that the flashback is over, and so I want the inevitable berserker scene to be animated as well.

Also when there's no anime airing we get no promo material and much lower chance of figures, doujins and fan art in general.

Silver Link didn't find a way

It's not even like a big studio animated it, since when has SL been known for it's great looking fights?