Biden 2020

a fucking white male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Biden has literally said on camera that homosexual "marriage" wouldn't be a reality without the Jewish lobby and you think he can win the rust belt?

That comment would win him the rust belt, dumbass.

Ckeck

I’m a transgender woman and I support his position on LGBT rights. I think the rust belt can progress because I am still alive down here in the Bible Belt. Biden knows Rust Belt speak. He’s from Scranton.

even tho his is a fucking white male, he is a useful idiot and will serve his masters well

kek looks great. I can't wait to see Biden getting too touchy-feely with little kids on camera going viral a week or two before the election.

Actually that makes me sound like a piece of shit. I hope his previous kid touching videos come to light and he doesn't harm any other innocents.

Sounds more like Trump.

>I’m a transgender woman
Traps are gay. Confirm.

Some of us are.

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Trump ? you mean DRUMPF am I right xD

But if you are a transgender woman and gay, doesn't that mean you like other women?
In which case you're a human with a penis attracted to a human with a vagina, making you heterosexual?
Need help on this point.

nigga u cray. georgia won't go blue for another 30+ years

>nog paradise in atlanta
I beg to differ you inbred fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

He has also gone on record saying it's great that America is becoming less white

It's impossible for a man to be a ''transgender woman'' or any kind of a woman.
In this context him being gay would mean that he likes dick, which is pretty standard for men who want to be women.

Biden will be in jail by 2020 for all of the children he's raped. You gotta love niggers that prove that 85 iq on the daily.

Screencap this

Whoops, here it is.

>a literal pedophile thats glad white genocide is happening is gonna win
yeah not gonna happen

Fucking pedo creeper

Dems only want your vote they dont give a shit about you unless you suport their pedo ring and lunitic ways

this

Trump's biggest 2020 threat is without a doubt Joe Biden. Bernie, Warren, Kamala or Zuckerberg (or even Mark Cuban) wont come close. Joe Biden could win the Rust Belt Dems back again.

Is this what you want leading the country OP you sick fuck?

>georgia blue
>NC blue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sadly I could see rambling Joe winning 2020 if only for retards that will latch on to him being VP to Obama, the "greatest president ever" according to many nu-males.