Whats best anime and why is it madoka?

Whats best anime and why is it madoka?

That's not re:zero

Reeee:zero isn't madoka either. Not even kyoanus or white swallow has come with anything a quarter as good.

Great soundtracks.

Most enjoyable for me has to be Code Geass, even after all these years. And yes I watched it alone.

Boku no Pico is.

Bump for my favorite show. Its a real shame that people are unironically comparing it to Retard:zero

wut

That's a big phone.

she's a young girl, her hands are tiny

third movie does not exist

My post is too long. I have to break it up.

It is a very good story. All of the characters act very believably in my opinion, except for maybe Madoka's mom right at the end. If you think she trusted Madoka entirely though, that part makes sense, too.

I thought the plot twist of Homu was very good, too. She was mysterious for the entire series until the end, and a lot of her actions did not make sense until the reveal. The fact that there were two main obstacles, Kyuubey and Walpurgisnacht, made things more interesting too. Even if Homura could deal with one, dealing with both was impossible. That is true for Kyouko, too. She is overly aggressive for seemingly no reason, or because we think she is just greedy and competitive. Then we learn of her reasons for bullying Sayaka and they make sense.

The main villain is complex and arguably has a valid reason for what he is doing. The witches are essentially just beasts who cannot be controlled and cause havoc. At no point do you think that one of the evil entities in this series is acting ridiculous or unbelievable. There is no "evil for the sake of evil" in this story.

Really though, the characters backstories really do make you sympathize with them and love them. Every character was flawed and every character faced tragedies. It made me want to hug each of them and tell them things would be okay.

One more thing I will say, with how desperate the situation looked, with Homura's time loops being fruitless and only causing Madoka's witch to become even more destructive, with everyone destined to become witches, and with the city destined to be destroyed, Madoka's wish was such an emotional scene. She had seemingly fixed everything through her own sacrifice. This lead to its own problems though, but at the time it was such a satisfying scene. I am fairly sure that every time I have watched that scene I have had tears in my eyes. I cannot help but cry when I see all of the desperation leave the faces of those magical girls that she saves. It is amazing.

You both need to watch a lot more anime.

It has a very good story structure.

Now the real question is why it has the worst threads ever. Why aren't image-dumping tripfags banned?

As far as i can remember, i got up to the episode right before the witch appears, (from what i have heard) it was pretty good, but i just stopped watching for some reason and the more i hear about it the less i can feel bothered to finish it.

This thread will be overrun with name, trip and avatarfags before long, so make sure to bail out before it's too late.

Also Madoka is good but overrated.

I will add that Madoka is not my favorite anime, although it is close. Most of the ones that people say are the best though don't seem like ones I would like. I just stick to magical girl and cute slice of life anime.

Mmm, second worst after studio warriors.

Why do you like Madoka Magica that much? True Madoka-fans know both its best and its worst. I'm tired of a fanbase whose watching comprehension is poor..

Kyoko just teased Homura. Kyoko already slept with Sayaka in some doujinshi. MadoHomu 4ever!

Pic related . It's a big apple.

Also I don't want to see a large amount of cheese now.

Madoka would be the greatest show if they went with real yuri instead of this half-assed play-it-safe subtext shit.

I couldn't take it seriously if it went real yuri.

I'd like to dream about being "Madoka" and making love with my favorite character ,who has a trip.

Why do you always try to sexualize the tripfags? At least Apple-chan and GMeguca. It scares them away. You must realize that, right?

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

>fags on Sup Forums constantly make this anime's threads
>be posting on it just by chance
>got board banned for off topic posting

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LITERALLY BEST ANIME

They've gotten to the point where Homura admits she wants to rub clits with Madoka in the recent manga. I agree though, they need to either go with it or not.

>I couldn't take it seriously if it went real yuri.
But you can take a space cat explaining that the heat death of the universe is staved off by little girl tears? Just kill yourself.

What? Why did you interpret my post as that? You seem to want me to be like that and to blame me.

You specifically said that you want to be Madoka doing lewd things with someone who has a trip. I don't know if there is any other way to interpret that.

Your reading comprehension is poor. What a fanbase!

It's great but it's fucking hard to compete with Spice and Wolf. Speaking of which I heard it's getting some sort of sequel but I didn't read up on it yet. Would be nice if it led to more anime but the author already made it clear he doesn't really want more animated.
Also this thread is better than expected. Probably has something to do with the notable lack of Kevin and that one legit insane user.
Man I should be sorting pics instead of lurking here. Something like 20k in queue to sort, maybe 10-15k more if I can get a certain drive to work long enough to backup everything.