my car broke down I need a ride can you help

*keeps driving while flipping the bird

No.
fpbp
/thread
Sage goes in every field

Here's a dollar

y'all postin in a nigger thread

I got called a Trump supporter and cussed out in a parking lot for not giving a black couple money for gas. It wasnt pretty. I lost my shit and eventually they drove off (magically) with an empty gas tank

look at those nips

>I got called a Trump supporter
if you call a nazi a nazi it's not an insult

A young buck came up to me the other day and did the scuse me sirs can you help blqh blah and i cut him off and just said I dont have any money. The little nigger told me he just needed his moms car jumped, I had jumper cables and asked where is she parked thinking they would be out in the lot, no this nigger was a town over and wanted a ride, told em to fuck off bought my shit and left.

OOOH MASA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

nice disguise, but i'm on to you

Funny thing though, the black dude who was threatening to beat my ass, while I was in my truck, walked away when I got out and came toward him. Talking shit alllll the way back to his car where his gf was- who was cussing me out while sitting in one of those walmart handicapped scooters.

I would dole up my windows and check to make sure my doors were locked, then ask myself why I can hear her at all as I speed by doing 90 and not even thinking of stoping.

Thats fine. But the whole basis of the Trump supporter insult was that I didnt give them free money. Heres as close to verbatim as I can remember the conversation

As Im walking to my truck
>ey man, i wuz wonderin if you could give us some money for gas, we from out of to-
>i dont have any money to give you but if i can help you out in any other way id be happy to
>uh nah man we really jus need sum money
I ignored him at that point and started to get in my truck
>EYY MAN I GUESS YOU DIDN HEAR ME?? I SAI' WE NEED SOME MONEY

I got in my truck and started to leave but the guy walked toward me and I lost my fucking mind. I had just finished my shift in the hospital ER and wasnt in the mood for that shit. Especially after genuinely offering to help him (other than money)

Ride for a ride bae?

niggers dude, glad we don't have em

I’d tell her to catch the nigger limo, aka bus.

I would help anybody with something like that if they say please.

If not they can go fuck themselves though.

Also if they're trying to rob me, I only have a driver airbag so...

10/10 would give ride in exchange for a breastfeeding session.

Well you have abbos but all they do is drink petrol and sleep in the middle of the road. So fuck idk. At least we dont have funnel web spiders. They spook the shit out of me

Those tits will look great until she hits 30. Hookup, have hear RP mommy/son incest breastfeeding, then bail. Her nips are going to touch her clit in ten years

ew chocolate milk

Niggers don't talk like that

*her

You're a nigger

I could only if I had a truck.

Sure no problem Babe...Hop on in we gonna head to a little place i like to call flavor town

But they look so juicy man. fucking diamonds I tell you.
big pepperoni nips are my thing man. bonus points if they're dark.

Sure honey, get right in gurrl

MILKY

I'm sorry, but the woman in that picture would not be able to say the words in that post.

Good job, that nigger was definitely going to pull a gun and steal your car. I've seen niggers operate enough not to fall for their dirty tricks.

AYO CRAKKA! YO WHYTE BOY! YOU FINNA GIVE DIS BLACK ASS A RIDE IN YO WHIP.

That sounds much more authentic, but I don't have any ebonics translators on hand.

>big pepperoni nips are my thing
I see you're a man of taste. I respect that.
>Bonus points if they're dark
This is where you lost me and entered into the eternal realm of cuckdom. Just no, man.