This movie is really going to change everything

This movie is really going to change everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-new-black-panther-trailer_us_5969909ce4b0d6341fe91737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look another superhero movie.

Movie theatres don't accept EBT though

It will have the worst box office of any of the current crop of Marvel movies.

WE

>Bill Berg

This. Expect it to pull Incredible Hulk numbers

>Black voices
>Bill ([{BERG}])

HAHAHAsdfghhgd

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kangz are loyal movie goers. Look at how well Tyler Perry films gross.

At least post a link to the trailer so we can all laugh.

inb4 this movie is a massive fucking flop

>only successful African country is fictional

KANGZ

Fake
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-new-black-panther-trailer_us_5969909ce4b0d6341fe91737

nice fake article you shopped fagget.

why do you morons do this, when its so easy to find you out?

This, but give us the hooktube link.

Ooga booga kill whitey booga

Yes! Lets take the example and move to africa to start our own country withouth white ppl.

People forget about the real game changer.

Why do you pretend to be kangs? why do you want to be white so badly?

>why do you morons do this, when its so easy to find you out?

Because Sup Forums so often falls for it.

Stay away from the theaters when the knuckle-draggers are leaving. They'll be on a full-chimpout.

>This movie is really going to change everything.
Yeah, its going to kill the MCU.

Nah. Role model influence only works when you have the abstract thinking ability to think about what might happen if you do something. Lack of a big and strong enough frontal lobe impacts that. So does denying your white blood given mental abilities to try and prove your "blackness" to other black folks, jiggaboo.

The KANGZ have returned.

How is it exactly a challenge to whiteness? A white guy made the character. Technically, Stan Lee still owns the character like he owns a slave in a plantation.

Why is a Jew writing in the “black voices” section? Surely the kangz would have an issue with that?

it's going to be a box office bomb that will rival John Carter of Mars. Disney is fucked.

It'll be a challenge to whiteness when there are Berkley students out in front of AMC demanding black only screenings because it's "Our Movie!"

Who will they blame when it bombs at the box office?

>(((Billy Berg)))
Let me off this ride please.

its a shop

It won't if it had a China box office. People there don't watch for quality.

They'll watch it as a comedy and it'll still get £500 million purely because the chink market has residuals that outstrip the cost even on slow weeks.

Final? So they're done after this?

I wish they would give up.

It looks awesome and is probably an awesome film. Really.
And due to trip posted there by Huffpost, none of the white people are going to go see it theaters.
It's going to absolutely bomb. EVERY ONE of you blacks could pour into the cinema.
And after all the shootings and property damage was over, the movie would still do poorly.
Liberals will ruin this film like they ruin everything. Otherwise we might all have enjoyed it.

>a final challenge to whiteness
and cats

Chinks hate niggers. Doubt it even gets a wide release there.

Because, nigga, we find a man in a dress funny as SHEEIT.

Fear. Not hate.

DAS RITE NIGGA

WE ON TOP A THUH CHINESE MAN NOW

I would love it unironically if it was just about strong disciplined black people and one of them became a super hero. But I have a feeling the sjws will make this movie agitate against white people and pour salt in the racial wounds of americas social fabric.

A movie about a superhero who happens to be black would be amazing, a movie about an avatar of black race resentment is a recipe for a disaster because honestly many black people don't want to be pandered to and there aren't enough white guilt sycophants to make the movie successful.

Shit sjws are going to ruin this, right?

>The kangs have returned

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Don't let them lie they love niggers just look at this photo.

How bad will the box office numbers be since they just want niggers watching this crap?

Try Blade I, II, and III.

Already been made nigga.

the fuck does challenge to whiteness mean?

What does "challenging whiteness" mean exactly?

By the way Black Panther is like calling a super hero Grand Dragon

>Chinese movie?

Brought to you by Yili Inner Mongolia milk consortium, "don't drink Mengniu, yili hasn't been contaminated since 2008(tm)

>sjws are going to ruin this, right?
They ruin everything, what makes you think this will be any different?

It means fuck white people.

This.

The Marvelcuck demographic is pretty big though. I bet it passes Ant Man.

>Bow Down To The Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Trailer
Coontunes going:
>we own you

This will be the first marvel movie to do bad. Also it wont do well in Asia.

These all black movies tend to do poorly from what iv been noticing over the years.

Great movies, wish they'd reboot them

WUZ

It means kill whitey.

why are leftists so insistent to push the race war?

This is obvious. Only blacks will go see this as the NFL thing has made whites so polarized and BLacc Pander is SO SJWBLM that I’m sure they will see it coming from a mile away and avoid it.

>the kangz have returned

>being unapologetically ethno-nationalist and isolationist is okay with black people do it
Postcolonialism in a nutshell.

that bill berg name almost seems like a troll
its just so straghtforward

Checked

Everyone hates niggers, I like how they minimized the chimp on the cover of Star Wars TFA.

I’ve seen about 20 movies in the last 3 weeks using MoviePass which I highly recommend btw and while it’s useful for wanting to see a good movie repeatedly let me tell you it’s especially useful for avoiding paying for a bad movie. $10 a month and theoretically you can see up to 31 movies a month. Not shilling just saying it’s useful if you like going to the movies a lot.

Is Hollywood trying to go bankrupt?
Also (((Berg))) writing for Black Voices Top Kek

Isnt the villain of the movie his brother due to typical tribal nigger BS

I’ve seen about 20 movies in the last 3 weeks using MoviePass which I highly recommend btw and while it’s useful for wanting to see a good movie repeatedly let me tell you it’s especially useful for avoiding paying for a bad movie. $10 a month and theoretically you can see up to 31 movies a month. Not shilling just saying it’s useful if you like going to the movies a lot.

Also avoid Geostorm and The Snowman.

That's a fake, btw.

You're a brainlet.

because it is lmao, his real names Bill Bradley

Sup Forums is truly fake news central

Seems like a good deal, but there are so few movies worth watching in theaters these days

>Isnt the villain of the movie his brother due to typical tribal nigger BS

No its the white guy who had his arm cut off by Ultron in Avengers 2.
He "STOLE DEY RESOURCES AND SHIEEEETTT"

This movie is going to be trash. It might even ruin the run up to the next big Avengers movie. Which I believe comes out after Black Panther next year.

I think the MCU is going to crumble soon and I hope it does along with faux geek fashion. It really seems like they desperately want Black Panther to be their next Iron Man with RDJ probably leaving during the next Avengers movie.

I liked John Carter of Mars

The KANGZ will return

>This movie is really going to change everything.

Hopefully that 'change' is to promote niggers to go back home to Africa. lol

I'm glad that blacks are finally getting the recognition they deserve in the film industry. Bosemen is an incredible actor who will rival the likes of Eastwood, I'm really looking forward to taking my girlfriend to this movie. Will probably see it twice

The only thing this movie is gonna change is Marvel's streak at the box office.

>black voices

it is not aimed at blacks....

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST its a SHOP. read through the thread first before commenting.

welcome to Sup Forums

>Hopefully that 'change' is to promote niggers to go back home to Africa. lol

Black people have the genes to be everything -- you shouldn't speak on that which you do not know. Maybe you should invest in a few books on genetics, first, then get back to all of us.

While you're at it, read up on Melanesians -- black people with blond hair that has nothing to do with the gene that causes blond hair in white people. Blue and green eyes in hues so beautiful they almost cannot be believed.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don't waste your own on ill-informed, baseless -- and racist -- comments.

see

How does that change the fact that niggers and jews are bad news tho?

the movie that changed every thing

Uh huh and Wonder Woman was going to bomb right? Capecucks will see to it that this niggerfest makes over a billion.

how can we get proactive and zyklon all of hollywood, people? let's rap and get those ideas flowing.

Wasn't Spawn a black guy? I don't really remember much about that movie or the comics.

>god
doesn't know much. yeah ok buddy.

>attempt to challenge white people regularly
>fail every time
>inadvertently show whites that nothing sticks to them
>your challenge to white people ends up turning them into white supremacists

Me too! A little weird they waited 80 years to make a movie of it though

>that feel when Virginia

>white people going to see a movie about a super nigger
>chinese people going to see a movie about a super nigger

good luck at the box office gents.

> final challenge to whiteness
> final

I wish it were. Somehow I doubt the marxists will ever stop complaining about whiteness

These fake alternate article titles are made by paid leftists so that people go to leftist websites to find out whether they are real and thus give the websites clicks.

Do niggers actually go to the cinema? That requires moneg

>good luck at the box office
They don't need luck. White cucks will be the reason this shit movie gets 4 sequels minimum.

Fucking faggot. You couldn't even get doubles with your trash. Go repost other shit again and again.

>why do you morons do this, when its so easy to find you out?
Same reason stormfags post fake infographics on crime statistics