Fuck this piece of shit manga

Fuck this piece of shit manga

lol

Takahiro really steals?

No Dignity

the anime is much worse tho

Nice lollipop

Learn to sage you faggot.

Probably the worst thing about this manga is how all of night raid fight like fucking retards with the exception of bulat and he was killed off early on

Bolt's death still makes me cry every night

And Christmas was ruined.

>he actually watched the anime
Even I don't hate myself that much

come on, besides the filler ending. It wasn't that bad, like the deaths was actually moving

post the clown loli rape

user just no

pls

I wanna see it

Real Best Girl die

i dont know what you're talking about
no such thing occured
there is never any needlessly edgy bullshit directed towards innocent likable characters in this manga
nope

This guy was hero.

Exactly, and Bol's never died, how could a character like that ever EVER die?

what a kind upstanding member of society

That's because there is no battle logic in Akame ga Shit. Characters are as strong or weak as the author needs them to be. Most of the time they struggle against their opponent even if it makes zero sense because the mangaka is incompetent and has no clue how to write an action sequence.

Just noticed he's wearing a baseball cap with a smiley face. I bet that loli fucking loved smiley faces

>i
Patrician so close.

>Tatsumi got captured again
aaand dropped

Post it please I don't want to have to read this manga again for it

Yeah this is where I draw the line. How do you even top that part in terms of edgyness

why would i have the most lincoln park piece of shit in the entire series saved? what could i possibly gain from having that shit on hand ready to dish out
i dropped agk soon after that shit, when they started killing characters left and right just to "stay interesting".
feel like im reading a manga adaption of fucking final destination

>read up until Mine became a vegetable
>skipped to the two latest chapters
>final battle is generic trash
Glad I dropped this shit