Re:Zero hate?

Okay I know this looks like bait, but I swear it isn't;
What's the deal with Re:Zero? Every time I see people talk about it they either absolutely adore it, or hate it with no in-between whatsoever. I got excited thinking Resident Evil: Zero got an anime, and instead there's this thing with maid girls or something? I dunno

People don't like what other people do, some other people don't like when other people put noses in other people's business. People are pissed off... by people.

Okay, I bite.
If you ask this question around episode 1 to 14 I'll agree if RZ is interesting. But now it just shit show.

Rem become irrelevant has nothing to do with my opinion, since I like Ram & Emilia more.

stop with the re:zero threads please, I don't want to hate it, but you guys are not helping

The main character is like marmite. He's obnoxious and almost unbearable. If you can tolerate him then you can enjoy the really good parts of the show which are basically everything but him

There are maids and they brutally murder the MC a few times

I don't hate, but I hate that it gets so much praise for being a mediocre/slightly above average show. Personally, 1-3 were good and actually kept me invested into the series, 4-9 or whenever the mansion shit ended was absolute fucking torture as to how boring it was. I was about to drop the series there, but continued on for a bit, mainly because of hype wave. After that it's been ehh. Nothing amazing except for Priscilla's existence and a few terrible parts, but not enough to make me hate the show as much as the 2nd arc did.

I should say, I hadn't seen a single episode yet. Read a synopsis before posting this, looks like kinda generic SAO level alternate world stuff. Didn't care for SAO, only mild interest for the main girls after seeing them all over Gelbooru recently. Guess I'll just Attack on Titan it later, and just look up spoilers when the season is over to gauge how much I'd like the show without investing in boring shit

It got too popular too fast for its own good, and that's why people hate it.

>marmite
You meant marmalade?

Sup Forums is basically like Sup Forums, they hate everything that gets popular.

My man, priscilla a best

No, no-one hates marmalade.
People don't like it but no-one hates it.

The show is one of those "complete loser gets sucked into a fantasy world" types, only it goes and makes its MC legitimately a loser.

Whether or not you can deal with this will determine if you like the show. Also how much you like suffering.

The hate is just a vocal minority.

It's the highest RATED show both in spring and summer AND it's highest SELLING new show too.

These things don't happen very often. You got beloved shows that flopped in Japan. OR high selling show that is hated by the majority of the community.

haters = loud minority and they are mostly trolls

Not true, plenty of people genuinely dislike the show, and desu there are tons of things to take issue with:
- Subaru as a character
- Literally everything in arc 2
- Subaru's mindless devotion to Emilia, and his ungrateful attitude overall to Rem
- Betelgeuse as a underwhelming, out-of-nowhere villain
- Excruciating melodrama
- Subaru not knowing his place and Subaru apologists defending him by saying he doesn't have the social skills to pick up on cues.
- Remfags who praise a character who eventually becomes best grill so much that it becomes cloying.
- Screaming. Lots of ear-piercing screaming and crying all-around.
- Whole lot of telling and not showing. Very few intelligent scene choices, and many scenes get bogged down by too much dialogue.

The people who genuinely hate the show would not post shit about it all the time and just move on in their life.

>>my opinion > others
keep living with that mindset ya faggot

If they do, critics won't exist and people would be drawn to shit show only because the only existing opinion is a positive circlejerk.

It's fucking garbage, most people just pretend to like it to piss others off

It's popular for the same reasons people dislike it, my favorite part of the show was 13-18 when karma kicks in.

Sounds pretty contrarian I actually like Anastasia most but w/e

>I got excited thinking Resident Evil: Zero got an anime, and instead there's this thing with maid girls or something? I dunno

I laughed so hard, when I read this...

>it's popular
>this means I must have strong opinions about it
A lot of people think this way.

i like re;zero but i don't think it's a masterpiece

It's a solid 7/10. It's not Eva or even Madoka. If you enjoy watching an autist get a dose of reality rammed up their ass, you will be able to tolerate the MC. If you enjoy mean spirited bullying, you will enjoy the show enough to finish it.

People understandably dislike the fact that Subaru as a worthless cunt for most of the series and the plot hops around but overall it's pretty good. Great characters and believable power levels.

Well, I picked it up this weekend after hearing a lot about it and seeing a lot of those maid posts around.
The show is good overall. The OST helps the moods in the anime which helps to get more involved in it. If you can easily put yourself in the MC´s position then you are going to like it more.
Everyone hates Subaru due to not being the "I-was-transported-to-a-fantasy-world-and-became-the-strongest-character-in-the-world" guy. The dude has a lot of flaws (he was a NEET in his world) and I doubt someone can make a huge change in a short period of time. Hell, not any one of us could do it unless going through what he had to deal with.
There´s action, drama, romance, betrayal and much more.
I know a lot of people hate Shingeki no Kyojin too but Re:Zero gave me the same feeling as the aforementioned anime: putting yourself in the position of the MC, who is not the strongest and makes a lot of mistakes.
Anyways, even if it´s not liked by some it´s still enjoyable.

Just wait until Sunday.

>haters gonna hate
>they are just no life trolls
As if Rezero didn't have it hard enough, these are the people that try to defend it.

>Rem become irrelevant

It starts really good with some great directions, but it evaporates in a few eps. Still riding high of that, show goes up to ep 10 where all its strength start lacing. Still, you keep watching thinking it'll be good. By ep 13 it becomes such a cringe fest flip floping from interesting direction to terrible, depending on what detail you're looking at. Shots are still good, but it's all scream, don't tell, for example. Afterwards it's a pure trainwreck of terrible dialogue, characters and masochistic fan service.

It fooled everyone at the start, but turned to schlock. This is why everyone is still watching it, because it still does have some good twists and scenes (or at least did until the last of it evaporated by ep 16). Now it's a roller coaster everyone's on just to shitpost and have fun on Sup Forums after the ep.

As for fans... they're the same people who would defend SAO.

>60 threads
God.