Name one benefit of being white that has nothing to do with the accomplishments of other people

Name one benefit of being white that has nothing to do with the accomplishments of other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My house and car never smell like nigger.

I don't get shot or tasered when I get pulled over

Reasoning capacity, critical thinking.

Superior production of vitamin D.
Enjoy the coming ice age shitskins.

Aesthetics

White people smell like wet dogs because their hair has a chemical called Cysteine that reacts when it gets wet.

A high IQ

Look clean as a motherfucker.

High IQ, get to be 6'4, blue eyes that women love, strong, and had a father that taught discipline, finance, sports, and so on.

> Name one benefit of group of people that has nothing to do with the accomplishments of group of people?

White skin looks sickly, pale and almost like you’re half dead already. Not to mention no resistance to the sun.

A skin color is not a group of people. It’s a skin color.

>compassion
>empathy
>rationality
>critical thought
>IQ
>objectively the most attractive race
>unique appearance (blue eyes etc)
>can consume dairy (stronger bones)
>enjoy cold climates
>lack of melanin means I only need a small amount of time in the sun in order to get my required amount of vitamin D
>greatest culture that has spread across the globe as a result
>greatest potential of all races for muscle strength
>can grow a beard
>dogs love us

Soft hair, skin doesn't get "ashy". Genetically more prone to being taller and less likely to get fat. More actractive features, have a much wider dating pool than some smelly brownskin. Can hold alcohol better, can consume unlimited dairy products without getting the runs. Higher mental capabilities, a knack for creativity and empathy.

> IQ is worthless
> the entire world plays some sport or the other.
> blue eyes on a guy looks fucking gay

>Being the color of snow and fields of wheat vs. being the color of dung and filth

I'm pretty happy with the hand dealt to me.

Blacks have weaves that rarely gets washed, their asses also a large dispenser of heat which is why they smell like shit.

> basing everything on Eurocentric beauty norms

You only think you’re attractive because that’s what white people decided. People of color can just put on a fucking jacket if they want cold weather. Holding alcohol is a stupid talent that varies by a lot of things. Consuming dairy is bad for you.

>straight hair
>nice straight nose
>6 foot
>straight body hair
>nice medium sized lips
>can choose to be brown when I want to by spending a week in the sun
>women and people in general treat me with more respect
>when I walk past people or behind them they dont feel uncomfortable
>Im not black

You’re not actually white you just call yourself that.

white people are the most obese

Having smart ancestors for the last 500 years. Fuck your rules.

Triggered POCs/self hating whites detected. Stay salty.

Interesting that when white people come together to say something, it's taken as law.

It's almost like they have a power the other races of the world undeniably do not.

Not in your country.

Obesity rate US:
Blacks - 47.8 %
Whites - 32.6 %

src = stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Nothing to do with other people, how strictly? It's really just a statistical grabbag, not strictly anything about being white, and really it comes down to having the kind of culture that can say every solo-advantage could be replicated with careful genetic modification.
Fuck you, primitives.

I can't remember which one, but one of the Greek philosophers said "Laws may only have force if based in reality."

fpbp

Don't fry yourself in the sun. Sunscreen and daily lotion will keep your skin milky white and smooth.

Those are the only things you’ve got?

>You only call yourself attractive because of Eurocentric beauty standards set by your other shitty white people.

>IQ is meaningless

>Blue eyes don’t give you any advantage over brown, just a generic mutation. Brown people get blue eyes all the time.

>No studies have shown that consuming dairy makes your bones stronger. Just because your bones have Calcium doesn’t mean they absorb or need it.

>Enjoying cold climates? Gee too bad they don’t sell fucking jackets and pants and gloves

> greatest culture
Way to piggy back ride on the accomplishments of others

> as if brute strength is needed in the modern era

> growing a beard isn’t an achievement and plenty of people can do it

Is that all you got?

>Iq is meaningless

Wow. Didn't think I would find something this retarded this quickly

I'm objectively attractive and I would look completely different if I wasn't white. General intelligence, empathy, abstract reasoning and pragmatic reasoning are there too. Probably wouldn't have all of the above if I was non-white.

straight hair isn’t an advantage, how does any of this benefit you?

Lactose tolerance.

I like how masterfully you avoid replies that btfo you

Post a source saying people of color don’t have any of these things

Like which ones?

So far the only answers are “I look this way” and “I can eat dairy”

Is that all you got?

>14 posts by this ID
Holy fuck hahahahahaha

My skin looks really, really nice.

Reality.
Quit acting like such a triggered mongrel.

>Black women: 56.6%
Good lord, more black chicks are obese than aren't. Population statistics on blacks never cease to surpise and disturb me.

We don't smell like feces

trumpwrong.gif

Looks pale and sickly, like an aids patient

>better minds
>better bodies
>better aesthetics
>better digestive system
>better sunlight absorption
>better adapted to the better climates

>basing everything on (objectively true) beauty norms
>You only think you’re attractive because (you're objectively attractive).
Wow funny how this works out when you cut through the SJW gobbledygook

>muh eurocentric beauty standards
albino nigs prove how ugly they really are. implying abos are attractive
>IQ is meaningless
your reply proves otherwise
>strawmaning my blue eyes comment
I didn't say it gave an advantage, i just said it made us unique. I also said 'etc' - referring to hair colour and other features which make us not look like clones of one another eg niggers and chinks
>calcium doesn't make bones stronger
this is just simply wrong
>Enjoying cold climates? Gee too bad they don’t sell fucking jackets and pants and gloves
Clothes are irrelevant, we are well acclimatised to the cold
>as if brute strength is needed in the modern era
wut, there are plenty of applications for strength
>growing a beard isn’t an achievement and plenty of people can do it
it keeps your face warm, can be styled, not all races can do it. east asians cant grow them and niggers just end up with a ball of nappy hair on their face

stay mad shitskin

Aids is for blacks though.

Benefits? being white in the modern western world is objectively a burden.

You keep saying “objective”. I don’t think you know what it means.

British medical journal.
Milk isn’t good for Bones.

www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015

There is nothing benefitial about european identity witch wasnt achieved by europeans.

Those europeans witch are allready dead achieved things for us, witch are pointed out in this thread, also the genetical ones.

You dont have any privilages in general "just because you are white"

Being born in non-shit country is an only real one.

Clothes are irrelevant? Nigga just put an extra layer of clothes

No valid arguments thus far.

you only think it’s attractive because you were told it is.

You being white is the accomplishment of other people. Namely your parents. Your demand is like insisting we explain math to you without using numbers or counting.

Name one benefit of being any other color than white that has nothing to do with the accomplishments of other people and also diversity

I'm sorry that you're so weak-willed that you allow other people to decide what you're attracted to, but that's not how the rest of us work, cupcake. White skin, soft hair, and proportional facial features > big-lipped, shit-skinned, semi-retarded chimps any day.

But I am also told that women that dressed like whores are pretty.
But I dont agree with that, how do they manage to convince me of one beauty standart but not the other?
Same for tan, I prefer pale.

way to not address anything i said.

>one source on milk
wtf i hate milk now
quickly, throw out all scientific knowledge on the benefits of dairy

>You keep saying “objective”. I don’t think you know what it means.
I said 'objective' once

Doesn’t matter if your breath smells like black cock.

I got you covered.

wrong. we find it attractive because we're biologically programmed to find people like ourselves attractive

i am presumed innocent until proven guilty

Being statistically more likely to be almost as smart as a nip without the statistically significant chance of being born into nipland's shitty culture.

>Implying that your forefathers didnt build it
Stop getting influenced by his trickquestion and be proud of your heritage and forefathers. Dont think its just there.

b-but muh white privilege

Wrong, media told you that blue eyes and blond hair and pasty skin is “attractive”

IQ

High IQ

bigger dicks, preferred by more women, more civilised, better temperament, better musical ability, worse dancers, better mental health, better at war, cleaner gene pool as the ugly fat worthless whores breed themselves out of the white race with indians, less fertile so no overpopulation = better standard of living, better work ethic than coconut niggers, less likely to blow up

I practically glow in the dark

Here’s another from Harvard. No signs of links between dairy consumed and bone strength.

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-full-story/

Being net tax contributors.

found the cia nigger

Lactose tolerance. Aesthetic eye color. Lower risk of diabetes. Etc. There's loads from a medical perspective.

IQ is highly misleading and a bullshit thing to go off of

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

Then why is it universally agreed to be the most attractive? In africa, in rural asia. Even when locals are administering the surveys?

>d-dairy is bad for you
>*doesn't eat processed sugars*
>dairy is good for you again

The objective standards work like this

Darker skin on a man = attractive/sign of fertility. Testosterone increases melanin content regardless of race.
Lighter skin on a woman = same, but from a lack of testosterone = fertility and monogamy

So, even though it sounds like cuck propaganda, a black skinned man is more attractive. What doesn't get mentioned here is that "european" facial features (thinner lips, broader jaws, stronger chins, straighter noses, and heavier brows) are a huge part of what makes a man attractive as they are also signs of male virility. Kind of like being taller.

So it sucks to belong to a group where, on average, those traits were either bred out or were never there in the first place.

>sciencedaily
dismissed Jewish garbage. read The Bell Curve, moron

Is that a crack den or something?

>scientists realise there are numerous kinds of intelligence
>scientists can't prove anyone of those kinds is actually higher in non-whites

apply yourself, nigger, IQ not being indicative of everything doesn't mean it is not indicative of anything.

In the XIX century Kant notes that european features were the most desired in the world, showing how arab and indian princes would buy/marry european women to obtain fairer children. Were pervasive media propaganda alive back then?

Where are said surveys?

Haha allow me to ask a question faggot. Are you a white hating on whites because you think your cool or a nigger? Because the question could be asked of why niggers think they are better. And you would have a lot less answers.

I’m only asking about the skin. Why is it better?

I allready told you why you are wrong hereAnd this guy is also right

> name one benefit to being part of a people
> without mentioning the people
What

Oh, here's one - white people don't look like shit when they wear bright yellow T-shirts.

There are only slight differences between a crack den and a college dorm.

Sounds oddly specific but ok

Just gonna ignore that bit about having a dad? wew lad nice dodge

I can almost hear the gift lol

Empathy.

this is a SLIDE THREAD desu

HAHAHA DID YOU JUST SAY BLACK WOMEN CAN BE MONOGAMOUS HAHAHAHA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IDIOT!!

non-whites don't exist CONFIRMED

Drop the kike bullshit.

I don't post all that often but wow you sound mad.