Takumi Fujiwara

Is it ever explained why he's such an emotionless character?

autism

i drive

His life was boring and he had no hobbies until he discovered street racing, and he was constantly half-awake because he had to wake up at 4 AM to deliver Tofu and go to school right afterwards.

He's a speedy speed boy.

He was a poor fuck with only Itsuki as a friend.
Also what this user said. If you had to get up every day 365 days a year in 4AM you would probably be worse.

>He was a poor fuck with only Itsuki as a friend.
He had Mogi, too, but that didn't really end well. At least he became best bros with Ryosuke and Keisuke.

Because NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO.

You could say he's a spaced boy.

And these fuckers did not call him on the last party of Project D and they did not even offer to fix his Trueno.

Ryosuke is even more emotionless, Keisuke is a huge fucking autist who'd rather dedicate his life to an FD than the perfect waifu.

He was too autistic to have both the FD and an FD waifu

Why didn't he fuck her?

>used goods

Not gf material, still a good fuckbuddy

Because he's BIG IN JAPAN

Savants tend to be broken.

I m still kinda bummed that Sup Forums did not make a meme out of him saying that he only thing on his mind is D when talking to best waifu in series.

Also I like how Keisuke is like muh time and focus while Takumi in last 2 seasons wins everything and has a pretty gud waifu.

FULL OF SENSATION
NEW GENERATION

Why didn't he fuck Sayuki?

Stupid single-minded homosexual, I can't believe he passed on the FD darling.

>Why didn't he fuck her?

He did in the Manga

Because he's just been in this place before.

Stop I can't get Eurobeat out of my head now

Outside of no Eurobeat, which I don't really mind since I listen to it on the regular, are the movies worth it?

Watch the /o/ Eurobeat edits

I don't have the link so hopefully somebody does