this is my "I wont pay for your fucking wall" flag

bitching about it only makes our cocks harder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ_JHtMe8M
youtu.be/gPfJwc8Cwao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080612020651AAM09gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't you late for a hit on a journalist or something?

Dont pay for it. You got bigger problems like street criminals running your failed state

youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ_JHtMe8M

If Mexico is so great why do Mexicans flee to the US?

actually I am trying to figure out how to put more games into my nes classic, without briking it

Gonna need those dicks to be hard when you start blowing each other, you machismo homos. Admit it, you wish you had Donald Trump's shriveled puckered up white asshole to make out with tonight. Just try not to get any Taki stains on it.

That's what I would say to a Mexican if he could figure out how to operate a computer and post this.

Hola

mexican who minds his own business here in mexico

why should I pay for a fucking wall I haven´t fucking crossed? Its like taxing the mexicans for not asking for welfare in usa

If I did had crossed into usa, I wouldn´t have to pay for the wall, since that bill will be sent to mexico

do you know get a sense on how retard this whole shit is?

Just today another two vegas witnesses were found dead

get off your highhorse

They're mad we're sending the indios back.

Imagine all of the indios shitting up your country.

Make Mexico Retarded Again

If you really don't care about the wall and you "mind your own business" why the fuck are you even starting this thread?
Are you retarded? did some gringo btfo you in some other thread so much that you needed to make a new thread saying "hurr durr, look at how independent rebellious and strong I am?"

Did you know that one of the best ways to show how good of your culture is to other countries is to mind yourself and treat with respect to other cultures, this si the reason why canadians are shunned in this board.
You are the most retarded kind of mexican, truly the worst example of our culture, you just want to pretend to care about your nationality when you can use it shun others or to shit talk in general.

>"I don't need to cross to the US!"
>"I take a statement about paying a wall literally as If I my self had to personally do it!"
>"Let me insult our own flag by saying it's something so inane like a symbol of rebellion against a fabricated propaganda campaign from the media"
And yes I am quoting, I am quoting (you), the essence of your stupid ass virtual diarrhea you call a post.
But don't mind me, I'm sure you are a perfectly well read an sane individual, who doesn't need to actually understand the situation he is criticizing, truthfully a bright example of a
>Mexican intellectual

>They're mad we're sending
as if in the real world, a country would be fucking glad for paying for your lunatic ideas

are you seriously that retarded, or do you just pretend to have brain injury in order to claim disability pension?

>mexishit stealing and bragging about it
Trump was right

>If you really don't care about the wall and you "mind your own business" why the fuck are you even starting this thread?

paying for the fucking wall? as stated on the opening of this thread? if you don´t mind, then go pay for it.

way to miss the point of my post, I guess you are so far up your own ass you don't see the inanity of your comment.
But ok, diminish the name of your country on your conquest against "not paying for wall xD fuck drumpf"

Serious question are you 16 years old or something? How the hell do you even think the world works?

>way to miss the point of my post
your point? that you are an attention whore uncapable of understanding basic english? yeah, I totally got it. don´t worry about it. I take it easy on special people like yourself =) enjoy being irrelevant for the rest of this thread.

Do you like Mexico's immigration laws? I think they seem pretty fantastic. Illegals btfo immediately. Why is your country so shitty bro?

Why is Mexico getting richer, fatter and more advanced, yet people still flee because the US is just so much more superior? Or a better question, when they jump the fence or cross the river, why would those numbskulls even think twice about buying a mexican flag and waving it around? They ran away from the thing they claimed to love because America is just bigger and better in nearly every way.

why bill the guys who are living in their own country? why demand answers from the people who are law abidding and STILL LIVE IN MEXICO?

why are you guys so fucking retard?

They want to make your Goverment accountable. It is the Goverment of Mexico that promotes this kind of migration and it's in its biggest interest to remain a "poor country" while holding on its corruption money.

I'm pretty sure you guys could turn into a prosperous country in a decade if your Goverment decided to.

I work for an import/export company and we work for Mexico and you have a pretty decent industry that's being capped by laws.

>They want to make your Goverment accountable
tough shit kid, I stop reading right there

>refuses to pay for wall
30% of mexicans living in the US side. make up your damn minds. how about you beg nicely for us to invade and fix your shit-hole

What is that thing in the middle of your flag? Is it edible? Can I eat it? I want to eat it. I'm guessing it's an enchilada made out of doritos and gravy.

Well at least you read a line, way more than what you do in school. How are missionaries treating you user? They teaching you good human stuff?

The Wall Just Got 10ft Higher Paco

youtu.be/gPfJwc8Cwao

Your government promotes it via consulates in our nation. Encouraging illegals to become citizens and then vote. There is also the matter of the instructional pamphlets we found given to illegals we catch crossing the border, produced and provided by the mexican government.
They have a vested interest in sending these people into the usa and then using them as a political weapon. We really should depose the mexican governemnt for its crimes.

>Your government promotes it via consulates in our nation
got any proof? or is that just part of your retardness low iq fandom?

>Well at least you read a line, way more than what you do in school. How are missionaries treating you user? They teaching you good human stuff?
How can I upload games into my nes classic, without BRICKING it?

bring it on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

Y'all cunts act as if the Mexican government didn't use all the tax money to wipe the US's ass

that explains the "lets let gringo gas stations enter the country" reform

God damn spics are so fucking stupid. Trump said he was going to end remittances which is the term for when illegals suck money out of the u.s. economy by illegally getting wages in the u.s. and sending it via money orders back to meh-hi-ko. This topped 69 billion annually and is more than enough to pay for the wall. America wasn't just going to send mexicans a fucking bil

>Trump said he was going to
no, he said Mexico will pay for the wall
stop lying you loser
you can´t just switch sides in the middle of the game

your fucking president is a buffon, and you should feel ashamed of that. Even worst if it is your father...

>implying we won't be taxing remittences

>your fucking president is a buffon

No idea, I have money for games.

yeah, that came out wrong

I should be ashamed

There is more than one way to skin a deer. Are you purposefully being obtuse?

kinda how muslims justified flat earth theory

sure, there is always more than one way to skin a deer, even if it is totally retard and does not even fucking work.

For now at least

>kinda how muslims justified flat earth theory

If this is the attitude of spics, we ought to just invade and impose Constitutional rule of law on them.

Why do mexicans and asians have small penises?

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080612020651AAM09gg

sure, just like france

>implying we can win against the US

You have to go back

we can´t, but there is no way they can fuck us up way more than our current president is doing

if you take that into consideration and the 0.00000001% chance of success, then you will find it as well that it should be worth to fight Dotard Drumpf

as if this country even had anything valuable to loss in a war. Our worst case scenario is also our best case scenario if you ask any malinchista.

I thought it was the "I will mow your fucking lawn" flag?

That's one way to see it, not my cup of tea tho

Seriously, what is the worst that could happend if we go to war against Dotard Cheeto?

It is almost 99% certain that we will lose this war, and still, what is the worst that could happend?

Dying for a country that doesn't give a shit about you?

I'd rather run for the Philippines and just blend in thanks

>Dying
As if we weren´t in eminent danger with all this narco madness

Enjoy your tariffs jose. Your abuelita can still pick strawberries for 5 dollars an hour though jorge

Narco? Dude we get stabbed over 20 pesos nowadays, i guess you're right in a way i suppose

>tariffs
?

Looks like the flag of one of the worst countries in the world. We literally have to build a wall to stop your people from leaving that glorified dump

Mexico is paying for the wall when we tax its imports and exports because Mexico is the dingleberry of America and we can decide if your country lives or dies with a few tax bills.

>Taco tries to act tough by going "COME AT ME BRO".
>Spends all thread yelling at people how they're retarded and he hates them.
>proves the point that a wall is needed because he's a traitorous invader, since he can't resist his ego and muh dick.
pottery

Because you won't stand up against your government, your people will be used by your Cartel MASTERS like RATS, thrown against a wall and smashed until you HATE AMERICA EVEN MORE, and only then will La Invasion commence... Or so the Cartel would like to think.

Really you are all slaves of the cartel, which is nothing but a front group for globalists, you are all owned by the globalists even more than others.

>tax its imports
but raising taxes will drop imports to zero

tax * zero imports = _______ ?

and that´s the reason why Mexico should go to war against usa

there is no way of making this country worst

>What is tourism

Could be worse

Could be jews

Oh it can be worse. And you fuck with America you'll see what sandniggers who thought it couldn't get worse saw.

I still don´t get it
There is no much tourism from usa
Is Trump going to tax tourists or what the hell? I am genuily curious about your retard compilation of ideas

Why not uhhhhhh try to actually stand up to the government?

>Inb4 "fucking chairo"

>Oh it can be worse
Nope.jpg
bring it on, we don´t care!

so we either fight our own goverment or fight usa

but in the end of the day, we will fight

how about we flip a coin and we make up our mind?

No no no, no coins

I'd rather go against G3-wielding soldiers than a fucking M1 Abrams

To the government it is

>"I wont pay for your fucking wall"

You know all that money mujados take from the US and send to Mexico.
We'll just tax the fuck out of that to get ours.

Construir un miro cabroncito.

>Bean doesnt realize drugs, trinkets, and American tourism is 100% of Mexico's economy
Mexican company stocks plummeted when Trump took office.

pussy
a real man would do both

>>Bean doesnt realize drugs, trinkets, and American tourism is 100% of Mexico's economy

sure, lets just keep creating facts in order to keep the low iq fandom alive

kill yourself with something spicy, nigger

I'll be sure to cheer you on when you try it

Sure thing Juan lets see the panic when Spring breakers decide Mexico isnt so safe a choice anymore

>le fuck drumpf
puto indio imbécil
the only reason why Trump is building a wall it's because we are such shitty people on average and this kind of attitude of yours shows it

>>le fuck drumpf
>puto indio imbécil
>the only reason why Trump is building a wall it's because we are such shitty people on average and this kind of attitude of yours shows it

Thank you

actually my plan was to declare war on usa and do nothing

let the mexican army get fucking weaken, and thats when we attack the goverment

Yeah, because the US will just let us do whatever the fuck we want

>we are such shitty people
malinchista detected

>Mexican army
Topjej

when did la raza become suicidal tho? was it the cartel wars that convinced you to try and take on an actual country?

Korea has a point. Also when ppl get deported they act as if we are sending them to straight to hell

He doesn't speak for all of us, actually not many mexicos think that way

fuck, i cant believe you just wasted your entire wallet to pay for a 15 minute public pc access in the middle of a dingy ass mall with heroine needles all over the floor to post this thread. feels bad man

Because it is

either way, we are screwed

either we live another 100 years of agony, or we bet the farm and see what the hell happens

even if we lose the farm, it was a shitty farm desu

Why is your country so pathetic

it not that bad, coke is cheap, crackies are too gone to rob you and no one begs, they work for muny

Bro I dont think you comprehend the depths of Americas military superiority over mexico

I know mate, just some cheeky bants in the morning in a retarded thread. I don't even understand what his point is other than ROARR IM TOUGH.

of course I am
look at the news in every city fucked up shit everyday fuck this shitty country I want to secede asap

thanks for giving us military advice and worrying about the well being of Mexico

we know thats just a thing the gringo does

we are still gonna beat your ass up

I think it's more of a cry for help to be honest

thats my point! we go to war against USA and lose the war, and we fucking profit from it!

Our worst case scenario is to actually win the war.

This shit is just embarrassing now

welcome to the shit show =/

For what its worth, if I had three annexations, and Canada and Mexico were in the room, I would annex Mexico three times.