Aiki-S / Isutoshi

Will we get more translated chapters for Aiki-S or we are just doomed for eternity

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Isutoshi still draw? I genuinely like his art..

Yeah, he is still making this title and other works IIRC, there is like 20+ chapters that haven't been translated yet for this after the last group that were in charge dissolved

Oh I see. Any of his other current works that you know by name?

From Baka-updates

>mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=41

At least we have translation for Slut Girl, Tende Freeze and Aiki

True it's crazy how I've read all that.

Doesn't matter, the manga went to shit and the way they "sanitized" JoeQ from a lust driven man to a gluttony-driven man was pathetic. It's like he was castrated.

>we
Or you can just learn moon.
Diaper scene was funny, at least.

To be fair, Isutoshi's work was more about humor than hardcore sex situation, you can see this on Slut Girl

Slut Girl anime when?

Horseshit. The entire first arc established him as a sexually aggressive character. He literally lost his balls in the second arc and it was fucking trash no matter how funny the diaper scene was.

People just hang on the sex scene that happened at the beginning of Aiki, completely forgetting that it only happened once. My memory is shit too, but I'm pretty sure Joukyuu's character softened quite early on.

Yeah, your memory is fucking shit. I'm not asking for hardcore sex scenes shown, I'm asking for the character not to be neutered.

I don't deny your point about him being a sex hungry guy, but even during the first arc, there was not too many sex scenes, like a couple if my memory serve right, the humor was always more important in the series IMO, he getting obsessed abuut food in later arcs was kind of understandable because he was outside of Japan, since the first arc, I welcome more sex scenes, but that it's primordial

>but that it's primordial
That isn't primordial to me
Sorry, I miss typed

I don't give a fuck about the sex scenes, son. This isn't hentai. But I don't like that a central aspect of his character was clumsily swapped with MUH JAPANESE FOOD bullshit. It really feels like he lost his balls, just like how castrated cats get lazy and fat.

>But I don't like that a central aspect of his character was clumsily swapped with MUH JAPANESE FOOD bullshit.
Well, As I said I think that was because he was in other countries, so his passion for food come first during this time
I get that this could be because the magazine wanted to soften things out in their titles, but I don't feel that the title lost their edge IMO.

>As I said I think that was because he was in other countries
In the story, yeah, that was the flimsy justification. In practice though, it was simply a move to remove the character's sexuality to make him more "family friendly".

>but I don't feel that the title lost their edge IMO
The character sure did though. He's a fat joke now.

>lust driven man to a gluttony-driven

Yeah I was mad that they changed his love of blondes to love for japanese food. At least in the last chapters (translated) it have some pretty comedic moments.

Well, during the battle on the castle there still was some sex content scenes, (IIRC he has sex with one of the female henchmen of Veronica, too), so he wasn't totally "family friendly".

>The character sure did though. He's a fat joke now.
That's more like an opinion

Your memory is shit, because there was at least two more sex scenes including one where he literally raped his opponent.

>That's more like an opinion
Exhibit A: The diaper scenes.

yeah, because that is a humorous situation. He is still more than capable of beat the crap out of anyone that crosses his path

Man I forgot how cool this antagonist was.