Aus/pol/ Bashing Chinks Edition

>Bashing of Chinese student in Canberra threatens Australia's image
archive.is/rfdCm

Other urls found in this thread:

antipodean-resistance.info/
antipodean-resistance.info/news/2017/07/30/july-2017-action-report/
abc.net.au/news/2011-06-29/lapkin---weakning-the-adf-in-the-name-of-equality/2776294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Support your local Australian Nat-Soc group
antipodean-resistance.info/

do they bash chinks? no, well they can fuck off

>tfw my ban expired

Has everyone heard of AfterPay and/or used it before?

Good fuck the ethnic fuckers
I wish I could bash every one of the phillies at my work, they are rude and useless cunts who do nothing more than fuck their wrinkly old one way tickets into this great nation.

If Canberra is anything like Sydney I'm not surprised
The cunts are rude as hell, completely oblivious to others and never heard one of them speaking english (unless born here of course)

had some cunt come into my work the other day wanting something. he just shows me his phone and it's chink writing. I just look at him and say I don't speak or read Mandarin or Cantonese or whatever that is. Just keeps pointing to his phone until I walked away from him

Daily reminder from your local finance user to get your Superannuation away from Union run Industry funds (if any of you actually have jobs) or else enjoy having it funnelled to Unions and Labor election campaigns.

Well yeah they kinda do, they made the national news and got the actual Chinese Government pissed off. They made a statement on them.
antipodean-resistance.info/news/2017/07/30/july-2017-action-report/

fuck off faggot I put my super in the fund that gets me the best return. I don't care who is in government. Both Labor and LNP suck Chinas dick

I do not fucking believe the government makes foreigners take language tests
Half can't speak english and the other are so fucking terrible I can't understand a word they say

What a fuckwit you should have flipped him off in the process

I know a fillipino who is loud and rude, never speaks english even when a 3rd person is in the room and even describes Australia as her "2nd" home.

Immigrants describing Australia as their second home should get deported desu.

Anyone know where I can meet fellow whitenats and race realists irl? I almost wanna suggest networking and meetups but its a good way to get murdered

The guy could of been on holiday, I get what you mean though

I could drop a glass off my balcony and there's a 50% chance it would take out a slopehead

But bashing cunts with my thongs is in my culture.

holy fuck, bogans are awesome. glad we have some people with balls here

he probably wouldn't even understand that

They don't give the best return that's marxists propaganda fool. Do you actually believe the media & Unions? Surely not.

Hikes?
One at every city?
Everyone wears masks?

One of the phillie cunts asked me a question the other day and because I couldn't understand I just said yes
Turns out I had said yes to the question have you ever been to the Phillipines then had to make up some bullshit story about where I'd been and what I'd done. Too embarrassing to say I CANT UNDERSTAND STAND YOU CUNT!

no but I put it in a fund that has always done well even during the GFC. I also don't fucking trust the government so I invest in shares for retirement because they will probably tell me I can't touch my super until I am 120 or some shit

DONT join the army its fucking shit and filled with self absorbed, power hungry faggots

Asians who are born here are cool.

It's their shitty parents who have been here 20 years and won't learn english that piss me off.

I've got some Flip & Korean mates, I helped teach them english and the tests they went through were pretty brutal and their literacy is probably the top 10% of areas like Logan, they'd be seen as the guy from Idiocracy when he goes into the future.

Yeah that is what else gives me the shits They all talk in their gibberish and then you randomly hear your name. Like what the fuck you rude cunts. Speak English so I can rebute whatever bull shit you are saying.

No, it was a Filipino I know who was granted residency.

They are pissed off at me now.

every job is like that mate

Goodygumdrops. Can I ask which fund? I dont give a shit about your shares but I'm glad some people invest.

how do the old Chinese get in? I get young people who either pay uni fees or might work, but how do you approve a 80yo Chinese couple? Can’t wait to pay for their medical costs

We can't because DAS RACIST

>hikes
Wot

Antipodean Resistance, only if you actually want to do something and not be a fat fuck on Sup Forums.

>Asians who are born here are cool.
gooks aren't white christians you fucking moron

REST

Being the only white person in a group of Fillipinos who are speaking tagalog is fucking annoying.

I have a Filipino girlfriend and all her friends hate me because I tell them to speak English or don't invite me places.

Their recruitment policies are way too strict.

I'm worried they would bash me when my anime rigntone goes off

Good, fuck off you race traitor.

they hike up into the bush and make the new members suck their dicks and film it so they wont ever leak the names of each other. Other wise Antipodean Resistance will leak the cock sucking videos

Christians are fools.

I dunno, I always thought people larping with swastika flags were really cringy and do more harm than good. As soon as anyone sees that symbol their brain shuts off and it stops being about what you have to say

Unless you're non European.
Race traitor.

If you want to get stomped by the AFP for being a dipshit, go this route. If you actually want to be a nationalists and serve our nation against the Chinese, join the military.

no u.
race traitor commies like yourself are even bigger fools

The pussy cannot be that good, dump her and get yourself an aussie chick.

>Sucks dick in the bush
>Refuse to accept homosexuals in their ranks.

Yep. seems about right.

My cousin went to Australia to study.
He is Thai and fucking hates Chinese a lot.
He got bashed in Australia in Gold Coastal for being Chinese.
Why are you auzzies all retarded?

This.

They just pay other people to take the tests for them, no one can tell one chink from another especially using a tiny ID photo

Stay in your own countries.

It's literally this:

Don't be fat, the whole point of the group is to spread legitimate Nat-Soc values, so obesity is out of the question. Get fit and joocey dude.

You must be White.

You can't be in a race-mixed relationship

You can't be gay

And finally you have to at least be in your teens or 20's.

As long as your any of those things, your eligible, and I think anyone would look at you funny if they heard some weird anime shit in a public place anyway, so just change it.

I knew there was something sketchy about them

yeah well you wouldn't care about videos of you sucking someones dick if you were a homo since everyone would already know you suck dicks

Who has your video?

The bogan ones are.

Didn't you hear mate?
Men are discriminated against from joining the army now
abc.net.au/news/2011-06-29/lapkin---weakning-the-adf-in-the-name-of-equality/2776294

it's because you're a cunt.

>>mfw I see a nazi flag every day I drive to work and I live in a town full of abbos

Okay

Those guys are the biggest cucks around. Literally won't take anyone over 30 because they only want kids.

>join the "female recruits only, abos and girls get a special separate standard of passage" military
I just want friends to chill with and talk openly about this stuff, maybe do a little activism

When I was at uni I got bashed by chinck students, didn't make the news. Fuck'em

Were not we are just perpetually drunk/stoned apparently

I would not move to Australia. Your economy is weak for future.
I do not know why you let your industries fail? I suspect real estate but honestly do not know. I would stay here in Thailand.

You all rook the same. Squinty eyes and being Asian gets you a bashing.

It's not Just Chinese we bash. It's also Indians we joyfully named this act curry bashing's.

There is no way to do is safely. Remember that anonymity is the most critical tool, look at David Irving or Kevin Macdonalds Wikipedia pages for example, their lives were basically over once they drew a line in the sand.

some of the stories that Irving especially has about the hardcore Jewish nationalists are fucked up, like trying to kidnap him and sending him flowers and a note after his daughter killed herself, shit like that. Nobody wants that, so the most important thing to do for the time being is to consolidate support.

Judging by Sup Forums numbers and the influence were having over other boards and other parts of the net, it's working for the most part. The fucking civnats and shills are a pain but they will always need to be dealt with. The challenge will be continuing this growth and funnelling noobs towards the more serious intellectual materials, and especially towards the Occidental Observer, culture of critique and revisionist/anti communist lit, imo.

I fit all those requirements...
Though I won't be able to go out every time there's something organised. Only if I'm nearby at the time.

Yeh my friend got his head kicked in by some fucking sudanese cunts at a bus stop a few weeks ago.

Wonder why that didn't make the news

Get in and help kill Hollywood.

I refused to suck dicks, i don't know who any of them are, they wore masks until the dick sucking bit was over

>join your local no-employ list
ASIO knows every detail of every member's lives

It's a youth movement, its like complaining that you can't join the boy scouts. I'm too old to join but I still greatly appreciate the work they do, redpilling gen Z is vital and a movement full of old farts isn't going to do that

Nothing wrong with picking on the currynigs.

>Can't be gay
Well I'm out lmao

You forgot about the "no drugs" part because of muh degeneracy
Fuck that shit

So you took it in the ass instead?
I'm confused.

In a way, I agree with this. But the group isn't trying to attract a "normie" following. The Swastika weeds out people who can't take a hit for their beliefs and truly can't get behind what they say. Fair enough. I don't care. Join to better yourself, thats what its for.

>join the military
You've never actually been in the ADF these days have you? Jesus. Go, join up and come back and tell me what it was like, if they're even accepting male positions because they have to fill their diversity quota.

Whose your super with? Aussie in America ATM and I'm with AMP north, my bro is a financial planner and told me to do it, the cunt has made like 30% this year on his super alone

should I study for exams or play video games?

How?

What the fuck you spaghetti eating wanker

It's a youth group for a generation trying to better themselves, no need for old fucks, surely you guys can sort yourselves out.

>were not
I’m ESL and know better than you. Fuck.

We have hotels and apartments here in Bangkok with signs banning Indians. I will take photos and post here soon. Very funny.
Indians and Chinese can go away, these two groups cause all the problems in Asia and are poison to Asian Nationslism. They are the biggest threats to the world.

Yea me wife is filo. Speaks english 99% and just switches to taga when phones her mum in manila for the pamilia bants.

Outside if that, I dont like filos and includes second gen filos.

Filos have tried to flirt with my wife and I dont even care.. Coz ive heard about ther dick sizes. Lols. Heh.

Wife just has big boobs and nice bum, and is totally honest with me.

More than I can say about woman in general. Woman in general are fucked in the head more , but wear ,"masks" you get me?

In fairness they can take it,other subs could learn a lot from them.

probably this tbqh lmao

study for your exams, Doctor

It was probably Chinese that did it.

Here's a tip Australians just don't like Asians. Far as we're concerned your all Chinese

I got a currynig mate.
I call him currynig. he calls me kanganig. It's fair.
He's still a cunt.

White boys mad because Chinese men are stealing Aussie girls meanwhile the only "Asian' girls that white men get are

1. Mail-order brides from Phillipines / Thailand
2. Gold-diggers
3. "Leftover" 40+ year olds from China

How.....what a cheek.

>being a race traitor

Its pretty funny seeing a lot of hardworking asians come here and settle down with mega slut white whores that we wouldn't touch beyond a quick fuck.

Then why don’t you stop the Chinese buying up your country in all manner? You say one thing but your actions are different. I respect Australians, I even like Australians. Australian nationalists are friends I believe, but your country is not nationalist. You are communist party of China enablers.

Politicians firmly to blame here.

If our borders werent fucked their probably wouldn't be the issue.

If those that entered were the partners of whites, they would generally be house trained and red pilled.

To their own? Ignorant as fuck, and thats the problem.

I do like,Oz,philosophy;keep up the good work.

nah I hiked back to my car and left