The Maker Movement is anti civilization

The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.

Civilization exists because we rely on each other's specialization.

The Maker Movement is people thinking that they can do their hobbies better than others can do their jobs.

Just do your fucking job.

>people aren't allowed to have hobbies

Autism

You make this thread a lot. What does it mean?

>Just do your fucking job.
found the commie.

Oh, is this socially maladjusted dumbass again.
Just look at the leaf.

>why make this thread?
In hopes to educate double digit IQ counties like yours.

Educate me in what?

gas yourself

...American education

>I'm an overpaid low skill worker
>3D printers threaten my entire livelihood
Laughing at your life, leaf

>The Maker Movement is people thinking that they can do their hobbies better than others can do their jobs.

remember when the man could do anything around the house?

Nothing wrong with people being able to learn and do more than one thing/profession.
It's easier to move from different jobs/careers when able to to get the most profit.

What are you saying?

The Goy should not stray outside the narrow professions we allow him to work. Goys should not produce handcrafted goods, but instead buy our mass produced ones with the money we let him make. Good Goy.

>creativity is regression
Why do I get the feeling that you're a nigger?

You sound a lot like communist.
Aint you one?

The system has become so evil and dysfunctional that we need to find ways to drop out. Makers are part of that.

EVERY FUCKING DAY
THE SAME THREAD
GO TO BED CUNT

Canuck NSA shill doesn't want you to learn about hardware hacking. Sage goes in the option field.

Also thanks to this shit, I made a career change in just 2 years without degree, for free and went from 35k/y to 67k/y and rising.

In my free time I did everything possible to learn the new trade I never knew, I made a lot of stuff etc. you just mad jelly coz you are incapable of anything besides flipping burgers.

I can fix almost everything around the house. I've learned it from my grandfather, father and on my own. I actually work better in some trades than actual "experts".
Tradefags believe they're something special, but I can tell you, it'd be impossible for them to obtain an MA in my field, while I could obtain their kind of diploma.

>The system has become so evil and dysfunctional that we need to find ways to drop out. Makers are part of that.
This is true. But what my thread addresses is only 'making' that is less economically viable than ones job.

what do you do? How'd you learn it?

>it'd be impossible for them to obtain an MA in my field, while I could obtain their kind of diploma.
As a manual laborer, tradefag expert and holder of an Master's, I agree.

No ones gonna hire a filthy hungry hungarian

you're an idiot, this thread is idiotic, and the argument you put forth is pure idiocy

Software developer, but since I have a degree in mathematics, they hired me as a "data scientist".

I did few projects with machine learning ("AI"), but now we mostly do APIs for the sales staff, still fun tho.

Before that I was just an accountant for a fairly big corner store in town.

Shit. Self-taughts are going to flood the market.

Study economics some more. Also, ecnomic history. Especially the Industrial Revolution. And the Green Revolution.