UK cucks, call to ban fireworks

A petition proposing to ban fireworks in public in the UK has reach 17,000 signatures,
has blow-up as Guy Fawks approaches and will require the government to issue an official response as it has now passed ten thousand signatures.
The petition's creators claims that fireworks can 'cause alarm, distress and anxiety to many people and animals'.

for fucksake, how do we solve the march of this whinging faggot/tranny leftie fools
#im_too _old_for_this_shit

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202305
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>17,000
it's nothing lol

Let it pass. The more angry the citizenry, the nearer the civil war.

Bong please, get your shit together...

As an argie it pains me a lot to see you like this.
What was the point of spergin out about Malvinas?
> Muuhhhhh Falklands.

For what? What was the point of a glorified militar base in our oceanic plataform when your queen is near to get gang rapped by a band of muslims trannies?

No hard feelings. I love your books and literature and i hope to don't find any fucking quran or any muslim shit when im accesing to your free courses and pirating some shit.

Fire works on one night would be fine. The animals go nuts but sure they can hack one night.

Problem is, poor trashy retards, buy them in bulk, and stock pile them.
The fire works go on all the next year and sometimes you hear them going off in the middle of the night.

Blame all the anti social retards that ruin it for the majority.

>tfw brit
>tfw don't know if fireworks or just another terrorist attack

it will grow though, and the nanny state being as it is
will umdoubtly jump on this and introduce licencing or permits or some shit
cos us poor plebs dont really understand shit from pudding

>Blame all the anti social retards that ruin it for the majority.
you do realise they want to ban it here also

>Let it pass. The more angry the citizenry, the nearer the civil war.
this might be right approach. the absurdity and tyranny should grow much more rapidly - it seems the west is fucked through the "slow boiling" method.

DON'T BE A TALLYWACKER, BIN THAT
FIRECRACKER

>17,000 signatures
pffft.

More people have voted for a cat to be in office.

That has nothing to do with being left or right, thats just being a dick.

17,000 people is fucking nothing. Of course it won't be banned

>The petition's creators claims that fireworks can 'cause alarm, distress and anxiety to many people and animals'
Bombings, stabbings and shootings can cause that as well and are more common than fucking fireworks in the UK by now.

Everything you disagree with is leftist conspiracy. Kys you triggered faggot

Fuck off faggot. If this isn't a leftists conspiracy then what is it? I've got a US flag right now because I'm on holiday, but fuck you people. You're the ones begging for the nails in our coffin.

These fucking petitions.

In an online poll ot name a ship Boaty McBoatface received 124,109 votes, the largest tally and four times more than second place.

Update the UK Traffic Signs Regulations to a geometrically correct football

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202305

Stupider things have happened in Britain mate

>hold a democratic vote on the name of the ship
>clear winner isn't selected
Fuck this country, we need a civil war

Nice bantz for a black

>Bongladesh wants to regulate poppy bangys

A leftist conspiracy? Do you understand what a conspiracy is? This is just idiots signing a petition of which there will be no consequence.
Do you think this is a geometry nerd conspiracy?

>will require the government to issue an official response as it has now passed ten thousand signatures
the "response" is a paragraph under the petition on the website.

Life is suffering...

Government response:

>Government takes the issue of firework safety very seriously. There is legislation in place that controls the sale, use and misuse of fireworks; we have no plans to extend this further.

Still sore about The Falklands I see?

Daily reminder the Falklands Darussalam is the last reseirvor for white english

fuck dude, the lefties released their own white poppy
supposed to promote peace and no more wars

disrespectful as fuck towards the armed forces and those who gave their lives

I'm a Nigerian prince on holiday in uk. You should come to my country(((Kingdom))), There are no degenerate lefties there

At this point i'm starting to get anxious.

One thing is having...
> Muhhh british empire

... on your door step. Other things is having meme caliphate.

At least with you bongs we know that you played by the rules and under the logic of the western world.

In 40 years from now we are going to be invaded by british-shitskins-kamikazes shouting Allah akbar and Allah save Khalesi or some shit like that.

I unironically hope that you get your country back.

> Still sore about The Falklands I see?
You mispelled "Las Malvinas". But it's okay, considering that you are decolonising your education.

>poppy bangy

fireworks are for poor annoying faggots and fucking maroccan shitkids anyway

you been schmokkin da pipe Daan?

They're beyond incompetent. So long as someone dismantles the nukes before we're less than 50% white, we'll just become another irrelevant third world country.

No people have had enough there are laws for everything here.

No one will sign it.

>17,000 signatures
Doesn't sound like a whole lot. Probably just a bunch of old people.

Hope you are right my good Bong.

Here, have a "Mosley of the european people and british pride" to give you strenght and luck in the battles to come.

Why your country banning everything? Are you guys going to become totalitarian soon?