Ready for Shaft to BTFO Kyoangus once more?

Ready for Shaft to BTFO Kyoangus once more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiCWbfjf8Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=3u6lyeC5jOo
strawpoll.me/11224640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like night and day.

>SHAFT
>BTFO anything
>literally never
kek

it's like straight and gay

Hibike is a show about lesbians so the art-style fits well.

Bake over K-On
Madoka over Nichijou
Nise over Hyouka
Bake S2 over Amagi

Look at sales user.

>it's a kyoanusfag makes a false-flag consle war thread episode

>it's a shaftfags really oblivious to how cancerous their cultists are episode

Wait, so left is supposed to look bad? I like the night colors there.

Old Sup Forums likes both.

Shafturdists are so paranoid they think their own kind is against them

Look at finance reports user, shaft is poor they make even less than Kyoani.

Wow, it's like I'm actually on Sup Forums!

Is that CG? It looks that bad.

Is what CG?

Learn how to read a financial report, retard.

Anyone that isn't autistic likes both of them. There's literally no competition between them.

But there is. Keion is a lot better than Hidamari and Shaft used to put a lot of references to Kyoani back before Aniplex bailed them out.

I know how to read them, that's how I know Kyoani makes more than shaft.

>SHAFT
>The studio behind babby's first 3D project in Kizomonogoshit
haha, no competition

>Shaft profit margin: +1.76%
>Kyoani profit margin: +1.8%
>Kyoani spends 2.3 times as much as Shaft

Yeah, really crushing Shaft, retard. Like I said, learn how to read a financial report instead of being a dipshit.

>muh profit margins

Kyoani revenue is clearly higher by double, stop acting like shaft just needs to spend more to make more. If it were that easy everyone would do it.

Well, having not read the financial report myself but having looked at others, I'm guessing +x.x% means an increase over some other profit margin report (either year over year or from previous quarter), which means those numbers don't tell you what the actual profit margin is. Which would also mean you don't actually know how to read financials.

You know Kyoani is 6x bigger than Shaft right? Kyoani is the biggest anime studio by employee count after Toei, Pierrot, Sunrise and IG.

It has better Story and a better ending: youtube.com/watch?v=CiCWbfjf8Tw
It will also have a better opening.

I don't give a shit about this autistic studio war but I've seen the preview for 3gatsu and it looks pretty mediocre.

People still actually argue about this shit? Plebs.

Report and hide Sup Forumsermin threads for a better browsing experience

youtube.com/watch?v=3u6lyeC5jOo

It looks fine. It doesn't need a big budget treatment if they do it right.

Thats because most studios use freelancers rather than hire. Most studios have the same amount of people working on a series for them regardless. And freelancers have to get paid too.

Who are the target audiences of the anime Sangatsu no Lion? Otaku?

>shaftfags cant tell the difference between anime and magazine scans
must be from watching all the slideshows

Bakemonogatari is literally twilight for weebs, stop deluding yourself

If you knew your shit you'd know that Shaft unlike the studios I mentioned doesn't pay the salaries of the freelancers hired. The producer does that. Shaft only pays their in house talent (ie : directors and sound direcrtors).

Middle-aged women and men taking a day off on their Saturday's.

I'm surprised Hibike doesn't get compared to Yuri on Ice.
>both have creative female directors
>both are sports
>respective sport is hand drawn
>lewd same-sex happenings

I just want to watch a nice adaptation of one of my favorite manga.
Why does every single Shaft show have to be so shitposted? Why always bring up KyoAni? Fucking stop it, christ. It hasn't even aired and the threads are already unbearable.

Thats because MAPPA is good madhouse. And kyofags already lost the madhouse war.

Left:KINO
right:shity girl anime

I'll probably not even bother trying to discuss it on Sup Forums. Just watch it and enjoy it.

If Madhouse shows sell like garbage just take a look at Mappa's curriculum, I don't even know how they're still afloat, at least Madhouse has brand recognition.

What did he mean by this?

Sup Forumstards who don't actually watch anime want to start le epic studio wars. Kyoani fans are sick of it too.

I learned to never go into episode discussions. Its not that negativity affects me but shitposting is just too much.

>has a former vampire as MC
>is Twilight

You know vampires have been around way before those Twilight books, right?

He's comparing a gimmicky bad anime to a gimmicky bad movie series.

sales = quality now?

The best shows dont sell well. Only pandering shit gets by.

Call me when Kyoani can make something half as good as Texhnolyze, Cardcaptor Sakura, or Casshern Sins.

Tell me more about this old Sup Forums. They seem like a fun lot.

>Call me when Kyoani can make something half as good as Texhnolyze, Cardcaptor Sakura, or Casshern Sins.
They have, multiple times. Call me when Badhouse is actually relevant again, and no Sup Forums polls don't count.

KYOANI POLL

strawpoll.me/11224640/

They did it was called K-On!!

Twilight made vampires cool again worldwide.

Ngnl, Mahouka, Overlord

3 anime that passed 10k. When is the last time kyoani did that?

>No captcha

Bots will overrun it in a few minutes

Casshern Sins is a disgrace

>KyoAngus

Shaft and Kyoani are both great studios that generally put out decent to great anime. I don't understand why people have to heap irrational hatred on one studio to make another sound good?

If Yuri on Ice turns out a sleeper hit of the season then hey that's cool.

2014 kyoani had flops on flops

Past year with Hibikek. And the year before that with Free and the one before that with Free and the one before that with Hyouka.

>Ngnl
/leddit/ the anime
>Mahouka
Literally butchered the source material
>Overlord
Another isekai

KyoAni has no flops. They always make a profit.

Hibike did 8k nice try. Free was the last big hit for kyoani. Let that sink in.

it's a NHK show if it really sell more than Hibikek I hope kyoani fags will have the decency to commit sudoku

Free Eternal Summer aired in 2014. When was the last time Badhouse had a 20k+ seller?

>20k+ seller?
Shaft has them every year.

Exactly, it's an NHK show, meaning it will have awful ratings, be low budget as hell and most likely not sell at all. I hope SHAFTshitters have the decency to commit sudoku.

If you include DVDs it did pass 10k. Also the rerelease sold over 5k on the opening week. Let that sink in. A 1 year rerelease sold 5k on the opening week. Kyoani stronk.

Naming 3 shitty LNs with power fantasies doesn't help with your argument.

Hibike! Euphonium 2015 Spring 8,329.

You mean the movie sold over 5k right?

I don't think Madhouse has ever had a 20k+ seller. Only Death Note in 2006 came close and it was 15k.

you are right about everything except Hyouka >>>>>> Nise.

>getting the numbers from someanithing
Lmao

K-on is literally glee for weebs.

TFW kyoani's core fanbase are fujos. No wonder why no other studio can compete.

>implying idolfags are better

Not really though. Free was mainly a BD seller not a DVD one.

kek

None of these shows have a unifying aesthetic so I don't consider them Madhouse anime. Taking a studio-centric approach to Madhouse is simply wrong.

>believing the meme that girls only buy dvds.
Now it makes sense why Sup Forums is shit lately.

Aniplex has a 20k+ seller every year

Aniplex > Kyoani

This. Mentioning studios outside of Kyoani, Ghibli and Trigger makes no sense. All the other studios are just a revolving door of shit thrown together by the Japan Anime Consortium trying to make anime relevant again.

Even madhouse's founder abandoned them.

RIP

Not really though. Aniplex has the worst failure rate of any anime producer. Kadokawa is actually having more consistent numbers than Aniplex. Let that sink in.

To be fair Madhouse since NTV was already dead. Just like Shaft/Aniplex and Sunrise/Bandai.

I wasnt aware that Fujos were the ones watching Hibike

its literally just Sup Forums

I blame all the normie anime recently like REEE:Zero

Kyoani soon. When they realize their external projects do better than their IPs.

Amburi > Hibike.

except since its an NHK show Shaftfags will say that sales dont matter

Why couldn't they afford better budget for a manga selling 650k per volume?

Are those the only studios you know?

Yeah, so? Only geeks care about that shit

Not really though. I don't think any big producers are willing to wait the Kyoani schedules anymore. And them going back to working for Kadokawa would be them firing over 60 employees in their LN brand and if you know about Japan they have one of the toughest employment regulations outside of France and Belguim.

Amagi wasn't as good as Hibike.

Because NHK shows don't need sales to be a success. Which is why most of them span for 4 cours.