Ana Satsujin

It's finally over.

I've seen worse endings but I've sure as hell seen better ones, too.

Like the past 60 chapters have been pretty weak.

Dropped this trash when the author decided to make a sequel. How'd it end?

Yeah. Amnesia arc was terrible.

Does anyone know if it was axed? I really stopped following once amnesia hit.

I stopped when the girl was "killed" and he went to prison. What happened after that?

Wait, what happened? Last time I read it, that plastic surgeon returned and offered MC to team up and take down the religious cult.

>history is bound to repeat itself
PURE KINO

It was shit, yeah.
But it was still a thousands times better than the other "peephole" series (you guys should know what I'm talking about, that NTR one), and I mean both the ending and the whole story itself.
That's why, I totally agree with .

no it was a complete shit and the other one's ending was more than decent

This.

What actually happened?

Well, let's see
> Main Heroine gets amnesia, ends up in some suicide cult
> MC befriends a suicidal girl who wants him to kill her, he doesn't
> FBI and glasses ally to get evenge on MH
> glasses dies
> FBI dies
> doctor's twin (yes) dies
> cult leader dies
> suicidal girl dies
> MC dies
> MH dies
> tranny corpse buyier pops up with main pair's fucking son
> timeskip
> son is now a serial killer
all of the deaths happened in the span of 3-4 chapters, in the same room.

>> doctor's twin (yes) dies
Damn that part was retarded.

That sounds pretty stupid, glad I dropped it. Not like it was good before.

> "oh there's an armed person we both want to kill in front of us, we could work together and take her down but i'll just stab you in the neck and then get killed 3 pages later instead, because muh brother"

What the actual fuck?

The worst part is that the original doctor cheated death so many times before that

The start was nice

What the hell.

And the end takes place in single room in an oldfolks home.

> everyone you might have liked dies an abrupt and pointless deah
> even the one who already died dies again
> the protagonists die in complete despair
> tranny lives and is a bitch
last few chapters were an experiment in sadism against fans

Bloody hell, why did the author think this was a good idea? Is there a reason as to why their son is a serial killer?

>Is there a reason as to why their son is a serial killer?
mentally fucked up from seeing his parent off themselves.

>FBI dies
I haven't read in a while, and she was the only reason I even kept on bothering with the series. How did this tragedy occur?

basically, she allies herself with glasses girl to take revenge on serial killer-chan, at the same time MC allies himself with doctor's brother to save heroine (doctors had history with cult leader), they meet, they come to sort of an alliance because all the cultists are crazy homicidal maniacs and attack them, then heroine pops up, glasses goes "aaaa must avenge onii chan" but is then shot in the head by head cultist, FBI whips out her gun at head cultist, then doctor's brother stabs her in the back of the neck saying something along the lines of "muh brother", then he attacks head cultist and dies like a moron.

That's fucking autistic. Thanks for filling me in user, I'm glad I dropped this shit.

And all happens in just 2-3 pages.

Then cultists come in (along MCs new fem coworker) and kill cultist leader,then heroine wakes up, gets memories back and kills cultists, then mc and heroine kill each other, then tranny comes in and is all "SURPRISE YOU HAVE A SON LOLOL" as they die

Oh and after timeskip son is killing people and giving their corpses to tranny, who most likely used his parents corpses to build fucking furniture

What the hell even happened to this story?

Also, is there any manga that introduces a cult and doesn't go to shit?

>What the hell even happened to this story?

Since it was published in a online page for free, I doubt it was cancelled, but I guess the author got bored and decided to kill the manga.

I'm glad it's over. I dropped it when the fortune telling bitch failed at math

>decided to kill the manga.
Quite literally, by killing EVERYONE

The other one had at least a good end, even though the girl was a chuck.

Except the one that should have been.

The tranny?

She died bro. The kid killed her.

who's this then, i am assuming is the tranny

Yes, it looks like her. Glad she's dead, but another random death out of nowhere.

Yes.

Tranny is actually killed by son, I just caught up with it since it ended, still absolute trash though

I don't consider anything after chapter 80 canon. The series ended with the MC's girlfriend dead, and the MC in jail for the rest of his days due to being an accomplice to her murders, everything that happened after simply being in his head. funny thing is there are so many things since chapter 80 that very strongly supports this belief of mine.