Mfw I abandoned my pregnant australian gf

>mfw I abandoned my pregnant australian gf
Just packed up and left back to Romania. I need time to find myself and her parents have money. Why would any man hang around and raise a family in Australia, especially when its gonna get infected with pakis and chinks in a few years?

you did good

y u make these threads

Romania is gonna be full of gyppos too in a few years,you know

Nah,as long as we're in the EU we'll gonna keep exporting them to the west.

Stale copypasta is stale.

Mfw
my country is now full of gypsies aka romonians beggars and shitty stuff sellers near every bigger mall

Nice copypasta, I saw this exact post yesterday

I wish I could have the same chance of having a child and a wife like you did. My girlfriend is Romanian and she doesn't want a traditional relationship, much to my anger and her dismay.

If I were in your position with my girlfriend, I would support them both with whatever I have and then some.

Did you find yourself when impregnating that poor girl? Or was that the moment you lost yourself?

Bine ai facut

>Romanian
is your girlfriend a stripper?

GOOD POST.

De ce m-ai părăsit, Gheorghiță? Mai ales după ce m-ai lăsat borțoasă? Să te ia naiba pe tine și pe tot neamul tău dacă nu te întorci!

I didn't realise Dracula was such a crazy language

Classic copypasta, haven't seen this for a long time

bad post, stop posting ever again in this thread.

Stop posting shitty threads, smelly gypsy

Did you just try to fucking gypo us
???

l'll ave ya bloody 'ead for this

CAN'T YOU FUCKING READ? STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD.

also nice trips faggot enjoy yourself.

This is bait, sage!

Great! You are forming another good for nothing child who will turn out to be a piece of shit who hopefully joins a terrorist organization and shows up on your front door to chop your fuck8ng head off. YOU FUCKING WEAK COWARD! SO SET ON YOUR OWN FUCKING SELF THAT YOU GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT A CHILD. KILL YOURSELF SERIOUSLY