>Makina recuperates enough to walk and comes along to rescue Mikumo
>takes a shot in her other kidney for Mikumo

Yes

wtf

USELESS APPLE GIRL

C-cute

>Makina having to gobble deathflags for her
We can only hope.

what is this, a middle aged dying hag for ants?

Kek

OP here, sorry about that.

>2016
>liking a leper

REMOVE HOINA

Really? Despite it being cruel I think it would be a beautifull thing to do to give her life in a way to safe the galaxy. It's actually the kind of thing I'd find fitting her personallity

Either she has long life or she has cancer on her hair. You can't really get around this without an ending where Mikumo rewires Windemere people at the genetic level. And if the writers go with that, then the future of the Macross setting would end up in a really weird place where crossbreeding into transhumanism (or Mikumohumanism) is the best ending for Protoculture.

That'd make Freyja out to be some sort of messiah which I find unfitting for a simple country girl like her. Especially with Mikumo already being the goddess here. Besides, we haven't had a lolhappy ending since the Frontier TV show and that was shitty. Last ending we got was Frontier 2 movie, and that was depressing. I wouldn't mind a happy bittersweet ending done right.

>Frontier 2 movie, and that was depressing
>it's almost 2017
>people still didn't get the Frontier movie's ending

Why do you say that? I really don't think why people even think this when Heinz used a lot more of his singing power and he's still fucking alive. So, why would the last two episodes all of a sudden kill Freyja?

>Freyja becomes Windemere Jesus
>the surviving knights become her prophets, spreading the Gospel of Gori Gori throughout the galaxy

He's probably a ranka fag

> unfitting for a simple country girl like her.
jeanne says hi

Speak for yourself, I've wanted her to have a full long human life span since episode 17. Shiwa shiwa obasan and ojiisan tease. Can't back out now. Shouldn't have teased it if it wasn't gonna happen

>people still complaining about Frontier endings

I got what I wanted.

>People even caring about Frontier

You have a oldfag and a fucking genki with a shitty voice that's not fitting to her design.

>Gospel of Gori Gori

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Freyja Wion?

If she does get a lifespan fix and ends up with Hayate, I wonder if they'd go the 7 route and have the two appear in a new show but separated like Max and Milia. Macross loves parallels.

>the surviving knights become her prophets, spreading the Gospel of Gori Gori throughout the galaxy
>spreading the Gospel of Gori Gori throughout the galaxy
>Gospel of Gori Gori
MY SIDES

I want Freyja to at least get full on song cancer while powering through to Mikumo before getting cured.

>Hayate became Tom Cruise
>Freyja constantly makes angry dere songs about him

Max and Milia didn't work out because genius couples don't work. Too headstrong.

Freyja and Hayate are about unmei and maximum understanding and attunement to each other.

I sure hope so

> Freyja is half way through her life
> Macross Delta
> Triangle
> Love triangle
> Three sides
> Robot that tranforms into 3 modes
HOLY. SHIT. Is it confirmed?

>Their kid becomes new worst girl/boy

Top-down shooter flash game when?

CDData-mag

Walkure in these outfits

could anything have saved macross delta

which would u fug first

>Freyja gets a silly apron cloth

Took me a while to realize where you're getting at. Don't you dare fucking day it.

Messer's bracelet

Valve cares too much about those esports bux anyways.

TV Frontier ending makes perfect sense.

>Max and Milia didn't work out because genius couples don't work
Max and Mila didn't work out because marriage either ends with divorce or frustrated partners hating each other.

How would that make him a Rankafag? Maybe he just wanted something better than Alto getting launched into the next galaxy.

What the hell are you talking ab-
FUCK

If NUNS fleet appears in the end, I hope we see some Zentradi mechs fighting alongside valks.

Japanese Wiki says that the evil NUNS guy has been defeated in the 15 episode.

That couldn't possibly be the entire fleet as a whole.

What do you expect? Max and Milia married a day after they met.

>Freyja gets a silly apron cloth

It's because she's Hayate's waifu

I rewatched that part again and I don't see Valak dying anywhere, so I will assume for now he's still alive.

There's that too.

\o/

>jeanne
It's hilarious how useless she was. Even her prophecy was wrong.

At least she got the D.

Jeanne was a fucking failure at everything she tried to do and at the end she bailed out of her prophecy crap after succumbing to the power of the D.

>>jeanne

Himiko should've gone with the monkey.

She just didn't expect to get cucked in future lives as well.

What do you think will change in a Delta movie?

Freyja will get to be the Star Singer this time.

Nobunaga only ended up that way because Kawamori thought it would be cool if he let the tarot dictate where the story went.
All of his ideas flop because there is a reason why people don't do them.

never
great fanwank

>replacing Mikumo
If anything, Hayate should develop a relationship with Mikumo instead.

Messer lives.

Is Kawamori the Romero of anime? A legendary idea guy who goes off the rails if nobody is there to tell him to calm down.

I thought the tarot thing was pretty neat. The problem with ZA FOORU is the bloated cast.

she has literally zero character and has only interacted with him once in the entire series

That's what a movie can fix, macross movies are known to fix (to a degree) awfully shit characters and relationships.

I think an alteration a proposed movie would do is to make Hayate already a pilot, waiting for a singer to be assigned to, which would be Freyja of course. Mirage could start off as a close friend to Hayate if the triangle MUST stay, kind of like how Ranka started off as already friends with Alto in the Frontier movies.

>Delta movie
>implying a movie is going to happen.

I'll admit that I fucking love those jeannes.

No Hayate, no Freyja, no Mirage.

They can keep Hayate, just give him Messer's somewhat jaded personality and better piloting skills and a healthy dose of windernuke-related PTSD.

Messer gets wounded. Kaname feeds him while he's on his hospital bed.

>Kawamori
MarĂ­a la del Barrio is a Mexican telenovela produced by Kawamori

No Hayate, no Freyja, no Mirage means no movie.

You have to go back

You are a rapist

Indeed.

After the disaster of Delta, can we all agree that he needs to takes the reigns on the Macross franchise?

Nothing, they just watch Macross 7 OVA on laserdisc

She should have listened to the mayor and got married at a reasonable age, who's going to want her now she's so far past the 'best before' date she's already going moldy?

You already got your reply in /m/.

I am serious

She's still fine as a onahole.

MIND == BLOWN

Has he directed something that wasn't awful?

Probably more concerts with proper animation.
Hopefully more dancing VFs.
No catplanet.

Hayate wants her. Freyja is Hayate's special Hoina and he would give his life for her. Literally.

Would anyone give delta a second chance in the movies?
Everyone hates it in Japan.

>Everyone hates it in Japan.
Yeah, this is why it's selling well and popular in magazines, right?

>selling well and popular in magazines
Underperforming and newtype polls mean nothing.

We live in a new age where every arsehole has a platform to shout their hot opinions from so no matter what, everything that ever comes out is going to get shat all over and anything you say will be met with more shit-slinging.

As long as it has cute girls, cool planes and is part of a popular franchise it will do just fine in Japan no matter what.

Evol sold pretty well but literally no one gives a shit about it, not even Japan.

>When you see me dance, your rune is gonna pika so hard!

Asspull incoming.