Should 2nd amendment rights be extended to AntiFa?

Should 2nd amendment rights be extended to AntiFa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4
youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Antifa are terrorists. US is officially at war with terrorism.

So yeah. Bare your arms to any Antifa gathering, and have at it.

2nd amendment is for all american citizens.
except felons.

It only applies to citizens....

So no.

Antifa should be given all the bullets they want, traveling at 2,500 ft/sec.

Antifa are people too :)

>inb4 communists arent people

shut up you collectivist faggot

Sure, it's funner when they shoot back

I think rights like this should extent to all citizens except violent felons
maybe with an certain exception - if someone publicly declares that such rights should have more limits than mentioned in this thread or pursues policies to curb such rights - then this person will denied such rights until the person stops.
if you don't want people to have rights then lets start with you!

Political power grows when defended. If they feel so grimly unconsenting as to reject their society in violence - is that not something that, en extremis, the right is there for?
If they're not on that position, society will become more trusting and peaceful as more of the law-abiding become comfortable with weapons.

Doesn't matter, they will all be in federal prison.

The second amendment only applies to people.

If they are legal citizens yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4

HARHARHAR YEAAH STEWPID DEMOCRATS GOD BLESS 'MERICA YEE-HAW

*not thread but in post
so violent criminals/madmen (those who have incarcerated or institutionalized for being violent menace)* and people who say (and try to make it so) that civilian firearm ownership should be further restricted

*even for these a statue of limitations might apply if the violent offender has been a model citizen for 30 years after his sentence, he should be able to reclaim his rights or soemthing like that

haha yea, stupid black people, I'll race mix, I'll show them!!!!

SHALL

how many fucking things does europe have to ban to realize that all they need are guns?

trucks, acid, bombs, knives............

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

and people who say (and try to make it so) that civilian firearm ownership should be further restricted
and i mean I am even sceptical of this. maybe better to just make it a crime of treason and incarcerate these fucks.

yeah if you want to get rid of some tax loopholes let your company be the first to do it while other companies gain an advantage over you.

>crime of treason
because isn't it basically:
undermine the nations defence capabilities from enemies domestic and foreign >
and therefore threatening nations territorial integrity
undermining the nations self-determination and self governance
undermining the constitution
and I bet many more stuff that should be rightly considered treason

Felons lose their second amendment right in America.

Participating in, or lending material/financial support to a terrorist organization is a felony.

So no.

ahh i see
peoples right of self defence and self governance* is comparable to tax-loophole
*it is always touted how "people" are the highest power in democratic countries. what kind of a fucking power are they without y'know power

Leftists are people, too. Even if they do huddle into echo chambers and amplify each others' fears beyond reason.

why should I be forced away from power when all that I want is just for everyone else to relinquish political power.
boohohoohohhoooo