Is Kosovos independence legal?

Bill Clinton said so.

And George Bush, and Barrack Obama and Donald Trump. Basically the only people that matter in the world, so yes it is legal.

It's only place in world where something similiar to human would willingly build a statue of BIll Clinton so you can guess.

>Those lines on the red-bricked yugo blocks
Giving me feels

>bill clinton statue
>huge new catholic cathedral
>huge us military base bondsteel
it's a meme

NO Albanian Muslims should be wiped out.

Legal no, but it's practical

Yes it is. Serbs don't know how to govern countries.

No, toniblers have no place in this world

>get into civil war
>bunch of gypsies and muslims say a part of your country is theirs
>murica comes to defend their rights by bombing everyone who is not gypsi or muslim and driving them out of the country

Kosovo is as illegal as it can get.
I really dont envy you Serbians

Thanks God that atleast our goverment did one good thing back then. It's nice to not accept a criminal state ruled by UCK terrorist.

Even today at protests here we can hear "Kosovo je Srbija".

If you have to ask such extreeeeeeemly stupid question, your not using the internet right.

At least that.
Too bad we gave the permission for the US bombers to fly over our country to bomb Serbia.

But I still hope we will see the day when Kosovo becomes Serbia again

based slovaks best slavs
love

google search: autochthonous > images there is your answer

nah its not

>albozerg
>autochthonous to balkan
toplel

They did it because they didn't want humanitarian catastrophies like in Bosnia to occur again and to build a base at the border of a Russian ally.

Russian annexation of crimea and refusal of Chechnya independance are also questionable but the law of the strongest is always valid.

Get in.

fucking faggot slavs

kosovo je srbija

Statue reminds me more of Ratko Mladic than Clinton desu

Besides, Serbia is a shithole with no perspective, so yes, people should be able to leave it

Tonibler is a male given name in Kosovo, given in honor of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair following his role in the 1999 NATO air campaign against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War.

>removing (((muslim))) pest
>humanitarian catastrophies
you first have to be a human

All I know is that Republic srpska will declare independance, shit will go down and people will die

as legal as USA's independence

if it has it's own independent government then it's an independent state

now whether or not it's serbian or albanian clay, that's a different discussion

JE

kosovo je serbja

hvala ti, arkane

As much as I support Republika Srpska, seceding from B-H is illegal and a direct violation of the Dayton Agreement, it also leaves the Alliance of Serb Municipalities (outside Republika Srpska) at the will of B-H

SRCE SRBIJE SRCE SRBIJE SRCE SRBIJE SRCE SRBIJE SRCE SRBIJE

Armend Miftari

>Is Kosovos independence legal?

No it is not. It is the first time the "immigration and birthrate" weapon has been sucessfully used to conquer land on the european continent.

This waepon has been used to conquer lebanon before, and is currently used to conquer sweden, france and germany.

how are you feeling that Switzerland will be included in the future map off greater Albania??

They've pretty much made Tony Blair their patron saint so fuck knows what they do and what's legal.

We, together with our Serbian immigrants, will slaughter the filty moslems.

two men shaking hands

lmao

spooky

Don't worry, user.
Burgers have an affinity of backstabbing and abandoning their own allies in the back once they have no further uses of them.
See FARC, Taliban, Kurdistan.

stop self hating

It is, they are a distinct nation. That nation's right to life however....

Albos already have their shithole of Albania. So, they can't talk about their right of self determination. But honestly, economically, if Kosovo ever gets back to Serbia, it would be a disaster. Albanians aren't famous for their education or hardworking.