Spacey Hate is Homophobia

If you are hating on and railing against Kevin Spacey, you are homophobic and you need to check your heteroprivilege. Simple as that.
#LeaveKevinAlone
#IStandWithKevin

Go away pedo.

Salon is a disgusting website

>#IStandWithKevin
but would you lay with him?
if not, you need to check your privilege.

he wouldn't have you anyways though, you're too old.

Gotcha, pedophile hate is homophobic.

>Would you lay with him
No, but if it the situation were to arise, I don't think that I'd have a choice.

Most pedophiles are gay, so...

I am not homophobic. I am vehemently opposed to preying on children. Using your fame and power to intimidate or lure kids into sex is disgusting..his reputation cannot be saved now. The truth is coming out. Move on and find a better role model to stand with.

Any sauce on this? I keep seeing similar comments and I was unaware of a connection.

Spacey is a homo? And if he is: why should I care?

Like when the portland mayor was molesting boys, nobody said anything because they didnt want to be called homophobic.

lol sauce on this?

If he drunkenly 'came on' to a 14 yr old boy and forgot about it and brushes it off like that it means he did that like probably hundreds of times. There will be more victims plus Seth knows something.

am homophobic and can confirm that this statement is 100% true. Before his coming out I wouldn't have cared if he sodomized thousands of young children, but we can't let a faggot roam free! #DeathToFags #GasTheFags

If you don't let your kids get some Spacey Cock, then you're a homophobic australian faggot.

Not this time you can't use the I'm gay so it's ok to rape them line anymore. He will be murdered in prison for being a pedo.

>It's a gay pedophile episode

You people really are retarted. Spacey didn't actually sexually assault anyone.
What he did was dumb but there were no sexual acts.
Therefore, no pedo.

What' s with Clooney?

good lord. who did this old homo molest this time? gimme a link you fags, i'm too old to google

clooney married this genetically raised half-arab trap from the u.n. which has also happens to have a penis

looks like House of Cards wil end abruptly

these commies are all in hollywood for a reason kids, you get what you pay for

Eat shit, pedo trash. SAGE.