I stand with Jews and Israelis

I stand with Jews and Israelis.

They don't stand with you.

Certain jews are alright.
Its like some jews are Elrond and Galadriel and some jews are Sauron and Morgoth

We had this thread yesterday.
At least put some effort in these.

I'm the same guy

what about the jews who don't stand with Israel ?

Why are you continuing to make these threads?

These are the same ones causing problems in the USA
You can keep them we don't need these problems.

To show my support!

Me too. Don't fall for the minority idea that the Jews are against you

Thank you based ally!! So redpilled!

They stand against you.

Shilling does more damage than good.

Ok

It doesn't.

Thanks for destroying Europe for US Israeli bros. We'll keep those shitskins and russkies fucked up for ya.
Lets all laugh at the retards who bought multiculturalism while we deport are facade puppet migrants to push ass Canada.

I stand with the logical and right.

Are you a jew?

Indians are exactly like jews but poo covered.
I like jews too over indians because jews at least shower and dont look like they are covered in piss and shit.

Zyklon is like watervapor, mkay?

No

Ok

I would let my girlfriend get gangraped by jews to make up for the holocaust.

I love Jews, had sex with one of the qt jew last year on my birthday.
Which was one of the best sex of my life, we still are in contact and she's into Hinduism and Indian culture.

She does weed but atleast not other degenerate drugs so I'm okay with this.

I find her really attractive and intelligent and if the luck favors me I'd marry her and make 2 babies with her- preferably 1 boy 1 girl.

Ne careful what you wish for.
and his friends will rape your sister and your dog.

You're from Gurgaon aren't you? The jewess is blonde, smokes weed.

You stand with those who see you as being less than a beast, whose only purpose is to serve them.

Read their books, they hate you

6/10

no you stand in a street pooping

Is it because "Jew" rhymes with "poo" ?

Noida
And yes.

What books?

You stand when you shit in the street

The Dwarfs in LOTR were actually an analogy for Jews.

>Belgium

Who?

You have one of the bad jews. She is just kiking you up to be a free jdif shill.
A good jew wouldn't race mix with a poo.

Ok

No

Ashish?

He has a point even though he is from belgium, also your from india your hardly in a place to be calling countries out for anything... build toilets

No dwarves were beaners
Jews were elves
Humans are whites. Besides the nigger haradrim who serve the dark jew

I'm from the Merchant caste so I think I'm eligible enough to racemix.
Also, fuck you because she really loves me and I'm not an Autist IRL.

Nope and stop hiding behind the meme flags ffs!

2/10. Bad grammar.

I'm sorry, but we do not support immigration (especially Muslim) in any way. No one here likes having more Muslim countries to oppose us, instead of reasonable Europeans.

>using a caste system
is india this backwards?
I thought we removed the caste system with such practises as widow burning and pooing in the street...

Oh wait no you still poo in the street, guess we bongs werent great and stomping out your god given purpose of pooing everywhere and seperating into castes like retards

Then you will die with jews and israelis you filthy shitskin.

Weren't you on the Gurgaon metro a few weeks ago? Along with 3 more jews? 1 tall jew who looks like a hippy, 1 fat guy with a mein kamf and 1 suer stereotypical jew with the hook nose? The jewess was all kissy kissy?

Bad grammar. No punctuations. It's your language for fuck's sake!

JIDF makes a database of all dissenting opinions of their kikery for future use in hasbara down the line

>Sweden

Exactly its my language i have authority, also use your own language you barbarian, if your only argument is grammar i know i have won. like we always win against shit skins

Your children will be brown and Muslims by then, Mohammed.

>haha yeah guys lets do the right thing for our racial ethnicity, people, and nation, by not empowering them or standing up for them, but instead selling out to the global hegemonic power, the Jew, like I'm a big cuck !

Yeah duh. Neither do we. We just have to make it look like we do. You don't want any sand niggers clamboring over your precious walls. And we dont want any forest and snow nigger cunts forming into a cohesive communist union on the EU. Win win

I don't poo with pajeet.

The talmud is a good start

>stand against jews
>SWEDEN YES, SWEDEN KEKED ETERNALLY BTFO GO EAT SOMALI DICK
>stand with jews
>SWEDEN YES, MASS IMMIGRATION IMMINENT GO EAT SOMALI DICK
hmmm, something isn't quite right here

Not kosher, you'd be denied

You poo with white men. Everyone knows it. Poo and get anal fucked by white men at the same time.

Can't help but notice most of the Hollywood rapists were Jewish.

Is that an religious thing?

>dumbasses don't realize that pajeets hate muslims, Pakistanis especially, considering the 1993 Bombay bombings, the 2006 bombings, and the 2008 Mumbai attacks
There were these two Jews in the Mumbai attacks that got killed. Their child was screaming for their father at their funeral. A Indian woman helped to rescue their child while the terrorists were still in the building. She got awarded the honorary gentile title given to people who helped those in the holocaust and permanent Israeli citizenship.

Shit b& pajeet.
sage
Also,
POO IN LOO

Good thing Israaid is helping them into europe, thanks Moshe, truly our greatest ally!

Yes. Christians learned it from them.
The Muslims are two step ahead. They fuck anything that breathes and has a hole.

*an

Neo nazis. Kek. Your side lost. Pathetic sore loser.

>I stand with Jews and Israelis
Yeah, but you squat in the street.
Thank you, come again.

Assuming a pajeets opinion means anything.

Burgers hate us no matter what

OMG, LIKE YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS.

kek, being this indian

go stand somewhere else then

>United nations
Ashamed of your real flag I guess?

He wasn't being funny, your shitty (excuse the pun) country has the highest rate of public defecation in the world. Poo in loo.

These are the same people who are pushing towards multiculturalism and open boarders in Israel. We don't associate ourselves with them.

No those are self hating jew communist Moloch worshippers. They hate the true jew every bit as much as the white man.
They are orcs and their goal is to create more orcs through rape.
A raped and tormented human or elf can become an orc and serve the dark lord.

Burgers think to highly of themselves and are too stupid for their own good

>she's into Hinduism and Indian culture.
In the street pajeet will poo with the jew.

Afterward they visit his uncle's flying carpet shop. "Best price for you jew, 30 crores of rupees." And her counter offer: "Four rupees."

>slide thread
>70+ replies

retards

Quiet sven, your opinion is invalid, please ask muhammed or abdul if it is OK for you to post online like this.

>Lithuania

What the fuck is that?

South Koreans love sucking white dicks, don't they?

>slide thread
>OP here posting
Learn the differencd between slide threads and Poo in Jew love posting

Your insulting a euro country but your from india, a country renown for shitting on the street. does someone need a little reality check?

Nice. You're improving. You can do it.
4/10 grammar.

>147207596
Not going to give you a (you)
But this is what I mean, Americans hiding their flag doing 80IQ shitposts

Used to be a part of the greater Polish-Lithuaninan Commonwealth
Then Karl X invaded and they basically lost their entire empire

Want to stand with the Jews? In here please Pajeet.

Isnt america like 56% white?

Jews are the orcs

m-m-m-m-m-m-muh grammar oh no. its the internet get a hold of yourself, also its not even your language you probably learnt it through your 3rd world education system, also its not like your using the grammar english demands is it

Anima loving subhuman faggot.

DESIGNATED

Sigh. Don't give up. You were improving.
I believe in you. C'mon! YOU CAN DO IT. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

>pajeet calling other people subhuman

We should have let a few more of you starve for our entertainment

'muricans are so hilarious like it's not even fair, omgg

Nice.
But you forgot a full stop. Well done.

Orcs were once elves. And Uruks were human. But evil jew magic from the Dark Jew twisted and corrupted them.

You used a connective at the start of a sentence therefor making your sentence grammatically incorrect. must hurt correcting someones grammar when you cant do it yourself

Why do Pakis shit on the streets less than Pajeets? Aren't they basically the same people?