Overlord thread

Humie edition

Last thread is dying

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vsUamfPm
pastebin.com/0Am77fuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously user..

You really are going in hard on the triggering part.

>Entoma had a 20+ lv advantage and didn't kill gagaran and the ninja so fuck off.
Actually, she was about to before Evileye showed up, who had a spell specifically designed to obliterate Entoma and still had to burn through almost all of her consumables to make it happen while working in tandem with Gagaran and Tina.

Thanks for reminding me about my Halloween costume faggot.

>BD > CD
prove me wrong faggots

xD

LN>BD>CD

Floppy Disk > *

Analogue book > *

Reminder that there are humiefags who seriously think CD can easily beat Demiurge and Aura. What's wrong with these people?

>20+lv difference and lower gear doesn't get you instantly killed (entoma vs gagaran and ninja)
>KC confirms geared CD > gearless shalltear (storngest lv 100 gaurdian)
>pdl remote controlled armor > lv gearless shalltear
>brain lv 30-32 > lv 100 shalltear's natural nail weapon
>lizard more skilled in the sword than lv 100 cocytus

All confirmed and cannot be denied, also martial arts and runes.
inb4 headcanon from nazarick fags.

>book
>not papyrus scrolls

Nice bait.

:D

Nice denial.

You're trying too hard. You need to be more subtle if you want someone to bite.

Papyrus did nothing wrong.

keked

push

Humiefags are legitimately retarded. They think Renner is smarter than Albedo and Demiurge, they think Martial Arts can counter Ygg magic/skills for some reason, they think lvls don't mean anything, they think EE can beat Cocytus, they think CD can beat guardians, they think PDL has 30 lvl 100 golems, etc. It's like they've never read the LN.

What personality traits Mare inherited from Bukubukuchagama?
I mean she was twins creator.
Mare can't possibly have quirks from Peroronchino.
Then either Mare have none from Buku or got some from Buku's vision of her brother?

im going to marry Nabe

Learn english, faggot.

>30 100lvl golems
Don't touch my headcanon user, I'm no humiefag.
I just like ancient violent stories like 8GK
>Renner is smarter
She on par, it's literally said in LN.
Even Demiurge and Albedo are impressed and threat her ok despite her being human.
Her intellect makes her inhuman in her eyes.
>Martial arts can counter Ygg
That is yet to be seen.
Clem blocked Ainz magical items (freedom of movement, restraint nullification) with her [Full Throttle]
Gazef used Martial arts to overcome Angels recovery ability, so there's that.
It's scrub level, but still a precedent.
>EE beat Cocytus
Bullshit, even if she fly - he have skills that can split a mountain.
Also many weapons to throw at her.

No bully!

>It's like they've never read the LN.

Only if Ainz-sama will order it.

“……The filthy chair is no more. Now, where should I sit?”
“Then, shall I become your chair?”

Hearing the voice of Solution who had so far been quiet, Ainz exhaled slightly, exhausted.

“That is not a bad idea but……”
“……Th- then shall I”

Clemen asked timidly. Fear was reflected in her eyes and in Ainz’s mind she only appeared as a simple commoner young girl.
(Do I give off the impression of someone who enjoy sitting on women?

The later I think.

I was wondering as well. Aura is obviously Bukubuku's spirit NPC. Mare might not have an inspiration, explaining his cold, dead eyes.

Clem just blocked Ainz swinging his swords around. It didn't block any magical spell or skill.

>Clemen

Is this WN stuff?

Ainz was surprised when time seemingly slowed down since he has magic items that should prevent restriction and time manipulation fuckery.
She still gained initiative in movement speed over Ainz thanks to that skill.
Ygg Items failed to block this MA fuckery.
Maybe some other principle was at work there that's why items failed.
>Mare cold
Yeah, that's what I thought
He just have settings, beneath them is just AI who keeps the facade up, nothing more.

pastebin.com/vsUamfPm

Clem fanfic which I smeared all over the thread not so long ago, I'm ashamed of that
pastebin.com/0Am77fuz

yes

reading Vol 8 right now and Ainz just confirmed he is bisexual, most likely because Mare was all over him in the Throne room. Even Skeletons can't resist the boipucci

>pucci
Kill yourself.

You're mistaken. Clem's martial arts didn't negate any of Ainz's magic items. When she used full throttle, at first Ainz assumed it was slowing him down but he quickly realized that was not the case, she was speeding herself up. Martial arts do not counter Ygg skills/magic/items.

Read april vol 10 with Mare riding Demi rod.

Oh, okay then

reminder this happens after ainz vs. shalltear, so she was fully measuring her opponents before killing them. if she just rushed like shalltear would have, she would have overwhelmed and immediately killed them.

yeah, entoma is the tokiomi of overlord

>However, even faster than that, Clementine used another martial art, “’Flow Acceleration’.” This martial art had a startling effect. It felt as though someone had used timecontrolling magic to slow time down. Everything moved slowly, as though immersed in some highly viscous fluid. The speed of Ainz’s swing slowed to a crawl.
>However, Clementine moved at the same speed in this decelerated world. She effortlessly dodged Ainz’s counterattack and approached Ainz from the front. This might have been some sort of misperception on Ainz’s part. The magic rings which Ainz wore should have protected him from temporal attacks and attacks designed to impede his freedom of movement — although there might be some unknown factor at work here. He must have felt like she had accelerated all of a sudden because his battle with Clementine was so intense.

This bit?

I always read it as Clem was moving faster, not that Ainz was slowed. Martial Arts don't effect others, they effect the user, or the users weapon. It matches the description too - Flow Acceleration (of the user) not Flow Deceleration (of the foe). The text is a bit uncertain I guess, but I see the first paragraph as the narrator describing what seemed to happen.

Also if you go back and check the Gazef fight (mentioned above when clem uses flow) he uses a skill that accelerates his speed and thought process, not one that slows the enemy.

Basically - MA allows Clem to think and move faster, which from her perspective slows down time.

Is this thread a parody? Or is this seriously supposed to be "discussion"?

The fact that you expected to find any kind of discussion on Sup Forums shows how much of a new fag you are.

lol what? what do you meant?

how new r u

Didnt D&D faggots say that time stop sped up the person using it? So yggdrasil s really stop time in the world?

When are the Demon Lords going to become relevant again? I'd like them to slaughter the BS just so the humiefags get BTFO.

Thats how it worked in the game yeah, because obviously the only way it can work in a multiplayer game is to either speed 1 person up (A lot) or freeze everyone else in the game while they move. Obviously the players themselves will have a normal perception of time.

However while thats practically how it worked, its magic description was time STOP. so in the new world, where things are a more literal, so its now an actual time freeze, as stated in the flavour text.

>Flow Acceleration is Speedforce
It's over. Nazarick is finished.

Timestop > shitty flow acceleration which is just a speed boost

Demon Lords will annihilate the BS with KC and CD.

some edit clem onto zoom, Ainz onto black dad?

They're probably going to come into play later with Demiurge's Holy Kingdom scheme.

Fuck off, faggot.

I think Fluder might be the final boss. He has by far the better grasp of any character on the theory of magic (ainz's knowledge is only about applied magic), is proficient at multiple kinds, and has crazy drive. With his new how_to_magic.docx, he might surpass ranked/wild magic and come up with some overpowered bullshit.

>Fluder
>final boss

He'd get one-shotted by Nabe.

Shitty build, would have to die a few times.

Crowtits can rek the BS on her own.

GOt distracted and didn't notice to respond.

>Zuranon meaning the one with only three people who can actually fight Clementine on advantageous terms? A level 100 can kill all 12 in seconds.
And? you might as well say water is wet. Nazarick can overpower everything at once but they yet to do so because they don't know specifically where to target. Clementine is/was able to hide from them well enough while going on a serial murder spree that they don't even realize she's dead and you think an underground organization can't hide itself even a little decently?
You need to learn a little from Ainz about basic precaution.

>The peasants? Why the fuck would the peasants care as long as they remain safe? There is no sense of nationalism.
I wasn't talking about that. I was thinking more along the lines of all those government officials they will want to keep alive to be in administration unless you want a clusterfuck of noone around to know wtf they're doing. There are bound to be a few of em angry about their drop in status or any family members killed after a theoretical CD rampage in your scenario.
Ineffectual in a win/lose scenario? Yes. annoying and able to gobble up resources? yep.
Peasant revolt does not appear to be unheard of given that was Prince Genocide's immediate justification for going full narb but i don't think that's really a concern to them outside of how wasteful it would be to have to deal with infighting within territories. ST wants humans to make strong. CD rampaging about and killing off all of the farmers so that everyone starves to deathin a few months and spawns undead across the nation is the opposite of what they want.

If he understands how spells actually work he might find a way to disrupt them.

So the retard power ranking is Hekkaran>Philip>Nabe>Lupus>Prince Fuckup, correct?

oh shit, new worlders really are stronger than nazarick

We are talking about who is the most retarded.

You?

why marry a retard its a hassle isnt it?

Stop writing like a retard.

You're missing Igavaruji.

That would fall under the counterspell rules and they are ridiculously clunky and impractical.
You have to waste time getting read for the attack instead of just blowing them up before they can cast, then you have to analyze the spell as it's being done to figure out WHICH spell out of thousands at this point in the NW is being casted,then you have to try and be skilled enough to disrupt the spell. This causes both of you to lose a spell for the day of equal (or greater if you didnt have a slot equal to it free) tier. Then it's round two and they can just try to cast again.

Hekkaran may have made errors and gotten himself+his waifu put into a fate many times worse than the black capsule that made it's inhabitants wish earnestly for death, but the mistake wasn't too retarded.
I'd say Nabe or Philip are totally dumber.

CD is weaker than the Demon Lords. I can't believe there are humiefags who think she can take on guardians.

I thought more along the lines of "oh, so spells are powered by the latent soul metagronk. I'll make a permanent spell that modifies the metagronk so that anyone casting a spell with hostility towards me is instantly obliterated".

Crowtits > CD

Demon Lords were shit aniway. Probably pleiades level. I d say CD is more likely about 70.

Parpatra needs to be on that list somewhere.

user, Demon Lords are lvl 80. Read the LN.

Why is Hekkaran so high up on that list?

Like what single thing did he do to beat Narb and Philip?

Also Nazami Enec, the fourth imperial knight who charged the dragon solo. Brave but retarded. Toby, the bandit who watched Shalltears VBs tear up his mates then stuck his mitts into Solutions gloopy tits.

>probably pleiades level

Guess you must have missed the part where they explicitly state the Demon Lords are lvl 80.

Hekkaran pretended he was sent by the other Supreme Beings to say Hi to Ainz.

I mean its dumb but not retarded, not with the knowledge he had. Definitely not as dumb as Philip or Narb.

The Demon Lords are lvl 80, significantly higher leveled than the Pleiades. Don't be a retard and read the LN.

hekkaran doesn't belong to that lis, he should be replaced by EE who deserves the top spot cum laude for getting tricked by the bollywood level acting of the pleiades and Ainz (it's even worse if we consider that narberal didn't even try to put some effort into her acting)

I for one can't wait for the moment Philip proposes to Albedo. Its going to be one of the most retarded moments of the series.

>Demon Lords were shit anyway
>Probably pleiades level
>I'd say CD is more likely about 70

You can't really be this retarded, can you? The Demon Lords are lvl 80, making stronger than the Pleiades and CD if she's lvl 70.

heh and albedo will have to play along for a while because of her keikaku

Volume 11 when, I just caught up, volume 10 was amazing.

Sept 30

How far are the webnovels compared to the regular ones, and are there scanlations for the webnovel as well?

Maybe if you actually read the LN you would know the Demon Lords are lvl 80.

Someone's translating the WN, you can just search for it online. I believe the LN has gone past the WN.

its in the show wiki. its not as interesting as people make it out to be

hell its not even one of those stories were it is supposed to be interesting. like mahouka the main point is the atmosphere and you going sasuga ainz sama at the end of each strategy

The Web Novels take a completely different route from the events of Vol 9 onwards.
In case you are interested: Ainz becomes the Empire's vassal instead of having his own kingdom and as far as I know spends the next volumes going to a magic academy or some shit like that.

>Albedo complains to Ainz she can't ride her bicorn
>Philip asks Ainz for Albedo's hand
>"Well, it can't be helped."

Does not sound like ainz sama

Yeah, fuck that. Ainz becoming the vassal of some weak human country is too disgusting to even think about.

Source.

That sounds like a modified antimagic field which isn't as effective as one would hope since the spellcaster can step outside of it and then shoot at whatever target is in said field.
The ability to modify it so that the spell school of your choice works within it is a mythic ability which is pathfinder(slightly modified version of 3.5 which Overlord/ygg is based upon. They are entirely compatible systems. Since it is *technically a different version it might not be in there BUT Lupus has levels in hierophant which is an overpowered mythic class/tier so I'm honestly not sure if that was a coincidence, translation error, or he actually incorporated the mythic rules. (I'm also unsure since Martial arts are apparently taken from the book of weeaboo fightin magic also known officially (3rd party addon) as Path of War.

I'm sure he could probably just invent something but that entirely depends on if the writer wants to take it outside of the scope of what could actually be happening in a DnD game without inventing new things.

Albedo/Demidemi pls

why did AOGs guild waste levels on 40 lvl 1 maids? wouldn't they have been better spent on already high lvl NPCs making them lvl 100? such a waste