>Umaru
>Mikakunin

How do you feel about this anime studio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1yEgoKQPOI
twitter.com/kanamai0119/status/773203390973169664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based.

Good animation, directing. Their shows are usually gems.
I can't really get into New Game because I can't relate to what they do. The characters aren't that entertaining by themselves.

Good smears. Shit on everything else.

Their Love Lab team is the best SoL team outside of Kyoani. Really great stuff from them.

>no Nozaki-kun
>no LL
>GJ
Kill you'reself

>Dogakobo
>Love Live

It's a daughteru studio

Lab.

stop posting and lurk

But it's Slut Lab.

Aren't they doing Touken Ranbu soon?

There's something about their vibe that comes across as one of the "underdog studios" but when you look at it, they're actually one of the big ones.

>no plastic memories
you too

Yes and it will be better than what ufotable will air next year(look at what they did to Tales, awful).

Good for SoL, shit for almost anything else(Majestic Prince was decent).

Plastic Memories was garbage, no one here liked it when it aired. The only good thing about it were Isla's reactions. It doesn't belong in a list of Doga's best.

They're ruining the industry along with KyoAni.

>Implying Love Lab isn't better than all four of those shows up there

Also, WHERE IS MY MAJESTIC PRINCE AND NOZAKI-KUN S2 DAMMIT

What did they do to Tales?
Not watching it yet, but it sounded like it's a good adaption of a not very good game.

I liked it when it aired.

They should go back to Nozaki-kun

Don't listen to this guy, they improved Zestiria's shit story a lot.

Yuru Yuri and Love Lab are fucking great. Really enjoyed GJ-Bu and Mikakunin too.

>Not listing Love Lab and Nozaki-kun even though they are better than every show listed in OP by miles

Dogakobo, my favorite studio

Can I add Majestic Prince to that?

stagnant

>their vibe
you mean always making uninspired generic shit?

>Not listing Love Lab

>not listing akb0048

Even Kawamori loves it.

I feel indifferent, never watched any of their shows.

That's Satelight you retard and Kawamori directed that

>The characters aren't that entertaining by themselves.
What about Nenecchi?

Best CGDCT studio. Their animation is really good too.

Hit or miss in terms of content, but they consistently make visually pleasing shows, so a good studio I guess.

Annoying little cunt

Better than KyoAnus

This. They need to stop adapting trash like Umaru, Mikakunin and New Game and put their talent to work on the good shit like Love Lab and Nozaki-kun.

At least KyoAni have never made anything as shit as Umaru.

Chuu2 second season was pretty bad, I'd say it's close.

What about her? The anime ain't much if you don't care about the workplace shenanigans, because it sure is not about making games.

What is Hibike?

One of KyoAni's best.

>No Nozaki-kun
>No Love Lab
If you haven't seen their best shows, what the hell are you doing?

Something better than anything Dogakobo. And I'm saying this despite having DK as one of my favorite studios, though I'm not blind like you are.

I was about to praise them since I thought they made Nobunagun but they actually didn't so I can't really praise them anymore.

what kind of dysfunction do you need to think hibike is a bad show?

It's more about making games than K-On was about making music.

Keion had music, had enough of a plot to be about music, and had plenty of appeal without it. You can tell by the Fairies Story 3 trailer that they didn't put that much effort into a concept they weren't going to revisit, and I wouldn't expect them to, but that's okay too. New Game seems to be for a specific audience.

>"Sansha Sanyou" is never mentioned in a DogaKobo thread
;_;

>disliking New Game
Nozaki-kun is good but still

SanSan is one of the best CGDCT in the last decade but it's pretty underrated. Though it's a good thing since the threads were pretty nice back then.
Teru a shit, though.

Ufo's will be shit because it's going to be a drama ridden mess, but fuck me if I'm not excited for that animation. Zesty looks impeccable all the time.

Umaru should not be used a a good example.

Objectively false

I also liked it when it aired. Only bad moment was Psycho Pass wannabe episode, and I justify it as them showing you "this is why they can't run away or something".

I remember it. Even made me buy the manga.

I have no idea how the threads didn't turn to shit.

for some reason I didn't really like sansha sanyou that much, I normally love SoL CGDCT and dogakobo, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as other comparable series

Really miss the threads too.
I'm just glad they're still making new official Sansha artwork, and getting referenced in New Game.

>I have no idea how the threads didn't turn to shit.
I tell you why.
The
>Why is Futaba so shit etc
was simply a meme.
>Teru a shit
was another meme, too.
Nobody, or I'd like to think so, nobody actually disliked any of the characters. Granted, the Terufags were kinda annoying sometimes, but they were mostly tolerable.

What is Nichijou?

It's less cute than other stuff could be the reason. Obviously it's just my opinion it's less cute but it does lean a bit more on it's comedy elements than say, Gochiusa.

The S2 dream isn't completely dead yet. I think they might still have some material not yet adapted too, considering it has something like 12 volumes.

It's always a meme, that autists latch onto.

>The S2 dream isn't completely dead yet. I think they might still have some material not yet adapted too, considering it has something like 12 volumes.
The fact that the manga is still getting front covers just reinforces my hope

Yeah, not sure how long it'll be until they announce any more kirara adaptions though. We've got two in the next two seasons so maybe in 2-3 months. There's quite a few good things they could adapt though so we'll see. I'd make a thread about those but it'd die too fast.

Great animation and direction, but most of their shows are boring and never break any new ground.

They'll save anime next season animating my husbando

pretty gud. don't forget sansha sanyou, gj-bu, and nozaki-kun (their single best work)

I'm amused that they were basically a nobody a handful of years back and then they hired basically the entire original Minami-ke lead staff and make Yuruyuri and it all started from there.

They made a damn good move in getting together that Minami-ke crew and I'm happy for Dogakobo's continued success.

hit and miss, mikakunin was okay, the rest goes from meh to awfull shit

Wow, what a terrible track record. It's shit.

I like them for a few things.

But I think my hatred for yuri outweighs it, so I hate them by extension.

They will make more fujo shows after the success of Sword Boys the animation

I want to marry this cat

My favorite studio. They make cute girls.do cute things. The also did humor well in YY, mikakunin, Sansha, Nozaki, GJB, and LL.

I like to pretend that they didn't produce Umaru and that other shit show instead of YY3. At least they had justifiably shit sales as a consequence.

All in all 9/10 I generally will give a chance to anything they produce regardless of plot or characters.

shit even shittier than kyoanus

After Nozaki-kun most of their shit started to decline

Yuru Yuri, GJ-bu, and Love Lab are golden

>trash like Mikakunin
You have to be less obvious with your baiting

>the Terufags were kinda annoying
this is the worst meme of them all
Terufriends and Nishiyamates were the best posters

Dogakobo needs to animate Oomuro-ke and make Yuru Yuri great again

White Fox is still best because Gochiusa

>Nishiyamates were the best posters
That's because Serina was best girl all along

Even Umaru is better than Goshitsa

NI-SHI-YAMA!
NI-SHI-YAMA!

They don't really make a anything I enjoy but I respect them.

Serina is a cute name.

Disappointed, they haven't do anything good since Plastic Memories. New Game and Sansha Sanyou are the epitome of bland and generic, for a while I thought that New Game would take advantage of the unique setting and try new things, but is the same shit we already had a million times with the same cliche characters we already know, with the only damn difference that they are "working" now, for the people asking why nobody make series out of school, here's an answer.
>b-but is cute!
Yeah, I won't deny that all New Game is is the very definition of CGDCG and nothing else.

I'll take your opinion seriously when you take your English lessons seriously, Sansha Sanyou and New Game were both steps back in the right direction from the hole they dug with Plastic Memories, Mikagura, Umaru, and Luck+Logic

So I take it that nobody else is prepared for Gabriel Dropout?
youtube.com/watch?v=t1yEgoKQPOI

>is the very definition of CGDCG
Nothing wrong with CGDCT unless you're a retard

>Dogakobo needs to animate Secret Flowers and make Yuru Yuri great again

Or should we leave that to Silver Link
I'm really, really leaning that way

I'm having a hard time believing this is a serious post.

I didn't knew this was gonna be adapted, this is great.

They have a special something. I don't really know how to quantify it but I feel like they put a lot of love into their shows.

Good to see someone with good taste in this thread.

Yuru Yuri is a CGDCT and yet they had interesting characters with a great dynamic between them. Characters and situations that leave an impression despite being "generic", all this added with Dogakobo godlike animation was simply amazing, something New Game isn't, aside of the classic Dogakobo animation, it doesn't have anything that made the serie stand up on its own.
New Game is cute, and that is all, not saying is a bad thing.

Can't wait for their swordboys.

>getting referenced in New Game.
I didn't notice that. When did it happen?

twitter.com/kanamai0119/status/773203390973169664

And all three sanshas got voice parts in New Game, and Teru and Futaba got to play opposite of each other

I love the Canuck cat!