Bleach

Despite how everything turned out in the end, I'm fine with these results

Other urls found in this thread:

007chotto.tumblr.com/post/150302254261/hallelujah-today-kubo-are-dead-amen-rip-kubo
twitter.com/Hell_Girl_24/status/771914879188041728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only good parts of the ending were the cute kids, Karin's Karins, and MILF Orihime.

Best pair.

Child ghostbusting adventures when?

I want to see the kids get lost in Hueco Mundo and make their way back through a ridiculous chain of events.

The ending was fucking garbage, regardless of the pairings

As stand alone ending it wasn't that bad. It is the things that came before or rather the things that didn't happen before that made this a 3/10 manga all in all.

I like rereading because stuff like these tend to be forgotten in between bullshit power clashes and almost naked Yoruichi.

Around chapter 650-ish, it shows that Kubo is actually building up towards the post-war life we are shown in 686. Here, for example, is proof that making Uryuu a doctor is not "I hate WSJ so I'll fuck up everyone's life and make them do what they swore not to do and deliberately be unhappy!!!"

He also started to waste pages on pointless double page spreads. Was this the period when he was sick? I don't remember.

This here, the worst use of 4 pages in a shonen manga ever.

Some apologists say that Kubo was blindsided by WSJ and could've delivered a better ending if he was given 4 more years.

Fuck that. He could've delivered a better ending if he had done his paneling better, instead of showing just half a chapter in 20 pages. Showing the aftermath and explaining how the world works after Soul King's death could take only 1 chapter, 2 tops.

are they swingers?

Can you really see Orihime having sex with someone else? Even if she got into it, she'd probably say Ichigo's name by accident.

I'm not 100% satisfied but I will say that it was "okay." Jew-bo did shipping. He said he wasn't going to shipping. The weebs won.. then he introduced children which was even worse. More than likely Ichigo's child and Rukia's child will have both personalities of their parents. This means that if Kubo does decide to continue the series, it's going to be like Kishimoto sensei's Boruto spin off. Characters who act like their parents when they were younger. So the strawberry and princess's child will probably be brash, and over confident, and kind. While Rukia & Renji's child will be strong minded, cocky, and smug. I am still interested to see if Kubo plans to do anymore with Bleach however, in all honesty I hope he just leaves it as it is.

I am going o ask to be cremated, so my salt doesn't turn the whole graveyard into a desert

It's already clear Kazui acts like his mom, not his dad

>Bleach ended a month ago
Spoilers when ;_;

He's even got her big doe eyes.

I'd like to see how their weddings went.

To this day, I still can't believe these pages actually happened and it wasn't an edit

I need to see SOMETHING about what happened before this ending

The jump between the final fight and 10 years later is so abrupt that you don't get any kind of denouement. I needed like two more chapters that could have led up to this epilogue

I'm not. What the fuck happened to everyone else? Rukia was alright but not exactly best girl material, and Orihime I just don't like. And didn't Renji want to kill her when he first showed up?

Are you a speed reader? Renji was sent to retrieve a traitor, went easy on her and tried to make her escape which she chose not to do. He was then trusting Niisama would help her and immediately betrayed SS when he realized he wasn't going to do anything.

Unfortunately for Aizen, they aren't.

Which aspects of Bleach's ending disappointed you the most?

Ichihime a shit.

Ywhach's power to not see fucking anything apparently.

Probably that so many characters were MIA.

Impressive, but there's been better.

Grimmjow was completely wasted. I dropped the show when he disappeard and was watching if he was going to be any relevant when he came back... so I'm happy I didn't pick it up and only followed a few threads here.

Bleach went to shit but goddamn did it have some nice semen demons.

>Rangiku
>Yoruichi
>Neliel
>Hallibel
>Unohana

>007chotto.tumblr.com/post/150302254261/hallelujah-today-kubo-are-dead-amen-rip-kubo

tfw autistic Ichirukifags are so salty about the ending that they photoshop Kubo unto a picture of a Japanese memorial.

where swordbro at

Kubo's dead to them after he #BETRAYED Bleach's fans by not having Ichigo and Rukia bang in the end.

To be fair you aren't helping. I mean even if she didn't get with Ichigo she didn't deserve to be mindbroken like she was by an ugly jobber like Renji.

>being so autistic that you print out the last chapter just to burn it

>Ichigo married a hoe's daughter.
That entire tumblr is the reason why this ending was the best Kubo could have delivered. Weeks later and the anal leakage is still going strong.

Rukia is an ugly jobber though. They flock together.

At least Orihime was likely pure, unlike Rukia who likely fucked for food before she entered into Shinigami academy.

It was just a joke, man. Rukia's worked hard to get where she is now, it's not like she's thinking about riding the baboon dick 24/7.

Maybe.

Not enough Rukia

Best ending was that he didn't get with either of them and fucked Tatsuki or something actually. Ichihimefags haven't proven themselves to be much better.

He clearly wanted to be a doctor. He only gave up on it because he was upset with his father and wanted to rebel. Once they reconciled it would no longer be an issue. People who think that wasn't his dream are idiots.

hes kill

no

If only the hogukyo could've gotten him that threesome with Ichihime he wanted.

I don't know, sporty tomboy tits are pretty tough to beat. They just won't have the opportunity to fully appreciated.

Realistically I know it was a joke and was just going along with it. That said Renji is pretty ugly. Was there ever any indication that Rukia and Renji even liked each other? I forget.

Ichirukifags don't read the manga or the novels.

Chad wants to be a boxer in that novel that takes place before Fullbring arc.

Re-read Bleach. Rukia acted girly and feminine when Renji caught her and held her, even blushed at some point. She acted nothing like this around Ichigo.

She was supposed to be massively dejected by Renji's apparent lack of fighting for her against Niisama. Also the fact he didn't want to give her up in the end persuaded her that she wanted to live, nothing Ichigo did, even if he rescued her, it was Renji who pulled her out her suicidal tendencies.

Ichigo helped them to talk their issues. That's why Renji is so thankful.

This is the same fandom that denies Orihime was abused and claimed she raped Ichigo. They act like a crazy stalker girl that stabs a photo of the pretty cheerleader that "stole" their boyfriend.

>Re-read Bleach
No thanks. I remember most of it up through Mexico but that's why I was asking. Really don't remember anything that overt though, but I do know that people really act like there's way more romantic subtext than there was. It's part of why the whole Ichiruki and Ichihime thing started.

It always seemed like Renji was into her. His goal in life was to reach a social rank that would make him her equal.
That being said, they look bad together. Something about their character designs make them look very mismatched.

Rukia was flustered when Renji kicked her butt as fellow students. Renji blushed with her as a child too. There seem to have crushes on each other but the adoption fucked them up. Do you really think he was told to stay away from her because they were friends? From a social standing, that didn't matter. It was something logical shipperfags denied for years. "Let her go" mean not pursue her romantically which in turn hurt Rukia who felt unwanted.

Nah, a Tatsuki end would be much better for them because they hate Orihime that much. At least ihfags didnt make ten hate blogs calling Rukia a hoe

>Orihime raped Ichigo
What?

They didn't need to because they were obviously going to win from the very beginning. Problem is that, as I said, Ichihimefags have proven that they aren't really all that much better. A Tatsuki ending would basically be a "fuck you" to both sides.

If you want something overt: Hell movie has Renji's profile flat out stating he loves Rukia romantically. But the fact that Rukia was flustered when Renji held her is pretty overt sexual tension (while she's not nervous when Ichigo holds her or sleeps in his room).

The bleach guide always omitted their relationship arrow too. This should have been really fucking suspicious, because they had no problem to put Ichigo and Rukia were buds, but Renji and Rukia didn't have an arrow despite being important to each other (spoilers).

Ir fags call her a rapist because she almost kissed a sleeping Ichigo.

They seem to be totally ok about Ichigo staring at the naked ass of an unconcious Rukia, though!

That user is delusional. Shippers are all obsessive and prone to hysterics, but it's rare to find a group as cancerous and IRs. Usually that's reserved for fujoshis who obsessively want to see straight male characters have sex.

Didn't Rukia slept in Ichigo's room and wore his sister's pajamas without his knowledge for days?

I think you are underestimating what an underdog ih was fandom wise. Two or three years ago you couldn't even say you tolerated Orihime or ih without having ir fans at your throat.

>The bleach guide always omitted their relationship arrow too.
Kubo also left Renji out during the Nodt fight. He wasn't included in her fears which was super suspicious.

Bur rukia is the moon to his sun so that's sexual tension and ok in ir land

That's really stupid cause she outright says "I can't." Even if you want to SJW tumblr it to death with an argument about consent, she can't bring herself to kiss him while he's unaware. Orihime herself isn't cool with it.

Isshin fondly remembering Masaki's ugly crying

IR is one of the rare het ships that had an overwhelmingly large fandom with a very popular female character and no fujoshi competition, that gave them a huge ego.

Nah you could, it was just that you couldn't say you weren't into pairings because people would flip out. But as I said, it's more now. Ichihimefags were more tolerable then because there weren't as many of them. However now the tables have turned and Ichihimefags cannot stop shitposting. Hell, sometimes they even target other females that have nothing to do with Ichigo now.

Hey, speaking of sexual tension, how long did it take for Ichigo to give in and motorboat 'Hime's himes?

>twitter.com/Hell_Girl_24/status/771914879188041728

Watching Ichirukifags lose their shit over the finale will never NOT be funny.

Ichigo fondly staring at an ugly-crying Orihime

Fucking pottery

She tried so that makes her a criminal, insane shipper logic

Right after the war.

If i were an ih fag that was bullied for ten years, i would be a huge asshole too, to be honest

so what was worse?
narusaku breakdown or ichiruki breakdown?

Right after defeating Ywhach, of course.

Still can't believe Urahara went out of his way during a fucking war to make an outfit just to solely see Ichigo's reaction to it then you have Yoruichi scolded Ichigo for not being honest/making the moves on her. Kubo was literally throwing Ichihime in our faces.

NS were more funny because Ichirukis are too insane.

Both were so fucking funny. The denial, the anger, the bitterness, the petitions, convincing themselves that Japan hated the endings because of the endgame pairings.

NS breakdown was a fatality that came in the form of a shojo movie, epilogue with kids and the novelty of shonen shipping breakdown.

IR fags are more popular, if the ending had happened when Bleach was still popular, it would have been ten times worse.

It also omitted Ichigo's arrow to Orihime. But they had zero problems to make him friendzone Rukia.

On the other ships side, it confirms Ulquiorra->Orihime.

I never actually saw much of a Narusaku breakdown actually. People talked about it a lot but honestly a Narusaku ending would have probably generated more analpain since Hinata was vastly more popular.

>implying Ichigo is confident enough to just shove his face in Orihime's cleavage right out of the blue

The only way he'd do that is if somebody else forced the issue. My bets would be on Matsumoto or Tatsuki.

>Hinata was vastly more popular.
In the West. Back in Japan, both her and Sakura had the same level of popularity. Most people back in Japan shipped SS and NH though. I think Sasusaku actually got the most fanart/doujins after the ending.

They are different brand of funny.

IR fans seem to be mostly people over 30 which brews insanity while NS are more teenagers (or guys) which made it funnier. IR were more pedantic in general, refusing to admit they misread those 'romantic cues' while NSfags are less so (they just didn't want Sakura with Sasuke or Self insert into Naruto getting his first crush).

>Matsumoto
She must've been so happy when they became a thing. Rukia, Renji, Yoruichi, Urahara and her were probably making bets on who would make the first move.

They shipped more Narusasu.

I don't really claim to know about the entirety of the Japanese fanbase, as I don't into moonrunes. I was mainly talking about in the West.

I'd figure that Narusasu would be more popular than either in Japan.

Speaking of which, did Urahara and Yoruichi ever fuck? And is anyone ever gonna put a baby in Matsumoto? And what even happened to Halliberry?

>being so autistic that you call shota ywhach "an ichiruki son".

>Ulquiorra->Orihime
How reliable is this thing?

Ways Ichiruki fans got BTFO these past few years
-Ichigo doesn't even know that rukia even achieved bankai.
-Kubo has rukia straight to orihime instead of ichigo. Doesn't even let them interact. She literally does nothing to help him out of his despair.
-Literally recycles the rukia giving ichigo back his powers FB scene, but with fucking tsukishima. He took one of the most beloved IR scenes and did that to it.
-No tagteam.
-The MOTS scan where orihime got love and friendship and rukia shared a page with renji(despite the fact that renji got his own scan a few months back) thats titled irreplaceable nakama.
-Has them interact twice this final arc. The hospital scene and the last chapter.
-Uraharas last words. The chapter is 666. Kubo was playing the devil himself when he baited the fuck out of IR fans.
-Last chapter is another nail on the coffin since they're shown arguing over their parenting skills. ichigo/orihime are more protective(faeries follow kazui around, ichigo yelling at rukia to find her daughter) while rukia/renji are obviously more lax.
-Names the last chapter "death and strawberry" which is the most popular IR ship name. A chapter where ichigo and rukia are living in different worlds, happily married to other people, and started a family with their respective spouses.
-Gives the "death and strawberry" title to the renruki/ichihime kids.
-IRs convinced themselves that Japanese fans would be raging and burning their merch, but instead they were pretty comfy with it and all the complaining had to do with the missing characters.
-A whole article dedicated to Japanese fans mocking the Western fanbase for their tantrum. Calling them Ichiruk-ists.

Truly iconic. All we need is the last volume to sell well(which is will) so they can shut the fuck up with their "the last volume is going to sell so bad" and for Kubo to take a shot at them in a future interview.

That's what LoN did.

I'll never stop laughing. They kept posting.

>ending is suddenly good just because some crazy shippers were BTFO
I don't give a shit about your shipping wars, it was fucking awful regardless. No amount of "MAI WAIFU > UR WAIFU" will change that.

>facing the Rukia
>stickers = canon
>muh musical proposal
>debbiechan's new essay on feminism and Orihime

Am I missing anything?

>>stickers = canon
>>muh musical proposal
This was so fucking funny. They keep repeating that they were the ones that really won.

I wanted ichigo x nel, but knew it was impossible

Considering the scores of guys who wanted Orihime's hibiscus, I'm not surprised Ulquiorra also wanted some of that.

I just wanted more Neliel in general. She easily established herself as top 5 right away.

Kinda feel the same way here senpai,I'm okay with it since it gave alot of salty tears tho

Only problem is that other girls might as well not even exist. It's just Rukia and Orihime. Actually just Orihime now really.