PAY UP Sup Forums

> The WFP has appealed for $17.2m to distribute food aid in Kasai from September to December 2017. So far, it has only raised one percent of that figure.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/bad-children-starving-dr-congo-171028202316758.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"we should feed these children so that they may have children of their own who will also be starving and require aid!"
???

>Only 1%
>Only $180,000
Invest it in a farm instead of Skittles, retards

Reminder than the Congolese hunt and eat Pygmies for 'mystical powers'.

I hope you all die painful deaths cunts.

We should keep the Congo fucked up, its one of the most interesting places on Earth.

>Children starving in Congo
>news

>Chr*stians will fall for this

>top nippon bantz

>Africans starving.

Are they ever not? No we need to stop feeding all these damn kids are producing.

But there are no EVIL WHITE Man so what is stopping Niggers for building their own country and society???? I mean there are no RACISM to put them down???

>100 million starving
'Oh no we have to send aid!'
>Now there are 200 million starving
It just never ends, does it?

They've been starving for 20 years you'd think they'd have all died off by now

not our fault when you try to teach these people to fish so that they can feed themselves, instead, they cry racism and then proceed to batter up their fishing poles and line and then deep fry them for sustenance.

we have to send more AidS

belgium give them a hand

the average birth per woman is around 5 kids. In the future we would literally have to work just to maintain them from not starving to death.

White people need to re invade Africa old school imperialist style and take stewardship over the black race again to manage their affairs. It's the only humane way.

cant they hurry up and die

Everywhere I go

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM

Actually, they just sell the fishing gear, and go buy some bling from Amazon using their smart phones. Showing off their wealth, they then fuck the girls raw dog, slowly trading off the bling they got for lots and lots and lots of sex, making a lot of new hungry moths. And then they ask for more fishing gear so they can repeat the whole process again.

Ignore slide threads and get in here.

>be me
>an engineer
>company has a client who bought a large swath of land in South Kivu, DRC
>needs mineral samples to see if there's gold
>fly me out in a private jet
>met at the airport by 20 heavily armed Academia guards
>travel to South Kivu
>upon entry we are shot at by niggers
>guards shoot back killing 5 of them the other two run away
>one guard leg looks like ground beef
>wraps it up
>continue on
>get to site and collect minerals
>drive immediately back to airport

>lets just invite them all into our countries until we become overpopulated and the entire economy crashes
???

>kicking white farmers out
nog has it coming

I have never understood this. If you really want to help them give them food in exchange for sterilization. It's the most humane thing to do.

>Helping Congo Kinshasa
>ever

Hahahahhaha yeah ok mate

was there gold or not?

Not my decision mate.

racist

All part of the depopulation scheme, (((they))) won't be able to get their race war if all the niggers died of starvation

No...

No one wants niggers except the very small minority of cucks in our country, if we had the right to choose to bring them in or use our tax payers money to feed them, we wouldn't have a nigger problem

How is this not natural ?
They breed like rabbits and have shit-tier farmland, of course the children will starve.

Poor kids :/ prolly get raised to be commie rapist terrorists unfortunately

So explain how the opinion of a small minority of cucks is dictating the national policy.

How the fuck does anyone dictate national policy? Left wing or right wing, we don't even get to vote on that shit..

They are extremely loud and mentally ill, they literally never shut up. It's like breathing for them.

I'm implying that OP doesn't have a proper perspective., since yes, a minority of cucks do not dictate the national policy .