Why is mainstream media silent about the currently unveiled CIA & JFK documents?

Why is mainstream media silent about the currently unveiled CIA & JFK documents?

If you read the 200+ pages, you'll come across info regarding "Operation Mongoose" a.k.a. Cuban Project & the info regarding Hitler faking his death and CIA's knowledge about it.

>dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/655755/Nazi-Conspiracy-Adolf-Hitler-Alive-Argentina-CIA-Files-Open-Declassified-World-War-2-Reich
>scout.com/military/warrior/Article/CIA-Document-Reported-Adolf-Hitler-Survived-World-War-II-109542843
>scout.com/military/warrior/Article/CIA-Document-Reported-Adolf-Hitler-Survived-World-War-II-109542843

Bump

You neo Nazis are cute, with your shameless disinformation and silly hair cuts

Hello Bernstein Bleakman, I'm not a neonazi

Bump

bompedi bomp

My theory:

Hitler let the West of Germany fall to the allies without too much bloodshed, in exchange for him escaping and West Germany being an ally in the coming war against Communism.

Patton probably knew about it.

>info regarding Hitler faking his death
didn't know about that, but I found pic related interesting.

Because Hitler allowed to live opens the biggest jar of snakes in the west.
You know,while the kitchenguy got sentenced because he worked in auschwitz,but Hitler was allowed to live free to an old age.
Thats some interesting topic where questions are very inconvenient for the west.

Good observation, I think it's probable, but I think German commanders & officials would rather die than surrender.

Do you mean the documents in which someone TELLS the CIA that Hitler might have faked his death? And they look into maybe investigating it?

Those "someone" are CIA agents abroad giving intel to CIA based in the homeland

BUMP

bump

Bamp

Well by now he's dead anyway and he didn't manage to kill the rest of the jews in his kifetime, so I guess it wouldn't really be "news" as in relevant? Like "Surprise: Hitler survived, but he's dead."

lifetime

Are we about to rewrite history?
Correct the lies of the filthy jews?

Gotta love how that article can't go more than 3 sentences without inserting propaganda in your face.
>Here's a staged photo of Hitler feeding deer! Look at how this mass murderer pretended to like animals!
>PURE EVIL: Hitler is Histories worse mass murderer!
It get so fucking old.

>but I think German officials would rather die than surrender
>to the US

Lol we probably treated them like kings compared to the Soviets

Plus, you gotta know when to hold em', know when to throw em'...

Because it's a crack in the foundation that modern western society is built upon.

>Officially as the Red army closed in Hitler shot himself, and then his body was burned by Soviet soldiers.

And now that's supposed to be a lie and he was alive after WW2.

really reminds me of osama bin laden, buried at sea within 24 hours after they got him.
This was similarly sketchy imo.

>leader says he will only leave the war dead or victorious
>lose war
>turns out he just chickened and ran away
This would be a huge disrespect for his people, I don't think Hitler would do it.

>tfw we're going to live Gundam Unicorn

It all comes back to the UFOs.

Tomorrow at 2pm EST ToTheStars are going to be making a major announcement. Keep your ears to the ground.

post link to the file that says Hitler faked his death