Little drumpfy got btfo. Even raosties don't respect him

Little drumpfy got btfo. Even raosties don't respect him.

and what if his kid had been in the motorcade and saw that?
she's a real class act.

Oh shut up. You don't give a fuck about that. Do kids need to be protected from everything? Idiot.

Secret service should have gave her a ruff time.

>wants secret service to bully a woman because he is so butthurt about her making a mockery out of drumpfy

Is biking in roads legal?

so edgy , what a brave rebel she is !!!

This is the face of courage.

This is not surprising.
Cyclists are literally the worst people on the planet.

Oh my god! Think of the children! How intolerant! You're literally worse than HITLER!
Reported to the local bobbies! Prepare to have your butter-knife licence revoked!

Stop making us look bad, you British cunt.

He sure triggered the hell out of you.

Make me, Sundeep.
He sure didn't you oil nigger.

>triggered

He's not trying to be a victim. Stop misusing words you retard.

Have you been outside within your lifetime?

It's funny because the cyclist would be called a racist if Obama was still president.

>Multiple cars going by
>"Let me keep peddling my bike in the middle of the road"
Cyclists have to be the biggest pieces of shit in the world. Worse than Jews, worse than spics, worse than Muslims, worse than niggers.
>"I'm entitled to all the protections that an automobile is entitled to, but I don't have to follow any road laws and always have the right of way no matter what"

You mentioning butter knifes has triggered deep rooted trauma in me. You should respect safe space policies on pol more in future.

It's funnny that's your unsubstantiated claim.

>this is news
america needs to be wiped from the face of the earth already. it's brought us nothing but trouble for decades if not a century or more

How about you learn what the word means, dumbfuck.

>nuh uh!
You sure showed me.

Cyclists are literal scum.

>A cyclist, literally the lowest caste of society, flips off the President with impunity
kekkest of keks

Fuck off, retard.

Probably a plant for the headline tbqh

In most jurisdictions the correct thing to do according to the law is ride in the middle of the road, and passing a cyclist who is on the side means you are making an illegal in-lane pass

>implying every critic of Obama wasn't called a racist

Don't forget to bin that knife while on your way to watch some government approved programming

>america needs to be wiped from the face of the earth already
Biting the hand that feeds you and protects you huh leaf?

I wouldn't call it "courage." White women live such sheltered lives they believe themselves to be invincible.

what a fucking retard

What the fuck is wrong with your country. Cyclist stick to either the bike lane or the kerb so cars can go past them with out needing to go into the oncoming lane.

So the cyclist should stop just because a car is behind them? How would they get anywhere?

I'm sorry Finnbro! I'll refer to it as "bread lubricant appliance" the next time.

So brave and edgy.

That's exactly what I mean.
The law treats them like a car, but they act like total fucking faggots and cause crashes because they feel like they can just do whatever they want.
Do you have any idea how many cyclists I've come upon who were riding in the middle of the road on a blind curve at a speed just barely above that of a person walking? It's literally asking to die, but if someone ends up hitting them, the poor sap in the car will be legally at fault despite doing nothing wrong.
They go through red lights and stop signs, they go the wrong way down one way streets, they go at a snail's pace in the left lane of a busy main road and ruin everything for everyone while endangering themselves, but they like it that way because their high on their own faggotry.

Cool. But Trump is still the president.

How the fuck are there always professional photographers around at these exact moments to take out such pristine photos?

Ok.

Fucking Virgin Cyclists. We all know Chad Scooters are better. And I'm not talking about the mini bike types of ones, to clarify.

Did I trigger you?

That's sexual harassment. Both bread and lubricant can have sexual connotations.
Also, calling him Finnbro is a microaggression, because you're making the assumption that you're talking to a man.

that does it, i am now a hrod-rider

Stunning and brave, very dignified

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!

Are u saying.... Its.... A cuntspuracy?!?!?

that triggered me xer. you have mentioned 'sex' which i do not have the privilege to have since i identify as virginself.

You need to use "butthurt" or some variant. Completely different memes.

That is really disrespectful I fucking hate liberals

Oh no! I'm literally a nazi now!

nice digits btw.

Was gonna say this, bicyclists are road niggers,if only someone invented a safe place for pedestrians to walk and ride their bikes or something?

Typical roastie cunt. But I bet she was gutted that the pic was taken from behind

> Even raosties
You don't seem to know what the words 'even' or 'roastie' mean - and I'm using an inclusive 'or' here. Are you by any chance a Paki?

it's sarcastic you spaz, the bitch was acting like a bitch. the fuck are you bringing up his insincerity for like you know him?
>Sup Forums BTFO