Would you say that ariel winter is at war with herself?

Would you say that ariel winter is at war with herself?

She did literally just cut off some of her tits...

Women love talking shit like how theyre sexualised but then realise this is what gives them attention..

>Treated like objects
>Posts that degenerate shit on her Instagram

Checked.

>degenerate shit
more like good shit.

but the point is that she's a hypocrite

She just wants to be paid for producers grabbing her. Those people in industry are lacking human emotions, they are robots. They get partners for status and some pointless sex they aren't sure if they enjoy or not, not sure if straight or gay. Then they are thrown with money and get confused even more, not sure why robot should get money, but one gotta eat.

They just say

"It's not up for men to decide when women should be sexualised"

a lot of women are like drug addicts when it comes to this. they absolutely hate the fact that most of their value to society is derived from their looks, but on the other hand they can't stop abusing it anyway.

đes ba izbeglica

hello ante, how's straya?

>She did literally just cut off some of her tits...
Yeah. DROPPED.

God I love this brawd. I wanna hit in from the back so very much.

I would say my erection is at war with the depressing reality of my life.

Why can't ugly /r9k/ incels and sexist pigs in general understand the difference between empowering images that celebrate female sexuality and creepy sexually abusive comments by male pigs?

Is she on the left or on the right

Wtf is incel?

woa spooky

Ariel Winter1 is like 4ft tall

look in the mirror

man you can just tell she's gonna get fat

Thot alert!
Don`t give her attention and hopefully she will get tired of whoring

Short, getting fat, breast reduction, disgusting tattoos. Pathetic.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT ON HER SOLE??!?!?!?! Looks like she is ready to lay a brown egg

Dead before 30. Count on it.

All the young 'stars' in Hollywood are dead inside after so many years of rape. These people are victims and should receive our sympathy not disgust.

She's a degenerate hollywood whore, nothing more

Those are some prime braphogs right there

she'd be nothing without those heels. they make it look like her leg's proportions are actually good which they probably aren't

Involuntarily Celibate.
> A toxic board on Reddit full of woman hating neck beards, that shills try to compare to Sup Forums

>constantly post pics of her nearly exposed gigantic knockers
>WAAHH WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE MY TITS
it's a mental illness, really

I honestly think it's just because the majority of women are really fucking stupid

she is a value meal away from busting out and looking like rosanne barr...

BASED loquillo