The heated Jew

Have you fallen for the temperature jew and exposed your northern white body to harmful hot water and tanning beds prematurely aging you and niggerfying your skin and hair?
Whites are people of ice and cold just like cold of our dicey hearts. The heated jew drains you of your northern vigor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4nYFC7m_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJ4LGOMAVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering the average burger, I sincerely cannot tell if this is shitposting or serious.

Its hot water, not everything is a fucking jew trick, cold water screws your joints and tendons, a quick cold water spray for pores at most, hot water and steam is good for the body. Tanning beds are retarded though, il admit.

>Using the keyboard jew to type that

Have you read it on (((CNN))?

>northern white body
prove it.
i've yet to find ancestry.

>what is a sauna?

LOL

Everything in the U.S. is a jewish trick.

Finns are not white

Western Europeans did not have banya & sauna traditions, only non-white Romans did

>literally falling for the heat jew
Enjoy your itchy skin. A white mans joints and tendons are proof against the cold. They are healed and strengthened.

If you have to wear a coat you can't call yourself white. Same with blankets and robes. You will be purged and will not survive the coming ice age

What an autistic cunt.

Come live in Australia. We relish in the ozone hole you cunts created.

Now kys cunt.

t: Australia.

Oh alex i know this one. What is, a sauna?

Hot water is bad for your hair, dries out your skin and cold showers raise your testosterone levels by ~10%

Survivalism: How to NEVER be sick

youtu.be/z4nYFC7m_Ak

>go in sauna
>get sweaty and tired
>go in ice bath
>feel strengthened and invigorated

Based. How do you feel about regular sun exposure?

Only for a couple months a year this isnt africa

This yankee gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJ4LGOMAVs

i
>the liquid jew
>the herbal jew
>the carbonated jew
>the hygiene jew
>the heated jew

You guys just love these types of threads, dont you?

We wouldn’t need them if you did your fucking job.

Live organically, expose your body to the elements, but don't overwork, and you will be swimming in the sea still when you are 80

Are plumbers shabbos goys?

Took cold showers for 3-4 months, didn't feel anymore testosterone filled or virile. Woke me up for a little while after showering and that was it

E Michael Jones asked the question are we all jews now ...
Interesting philosophical question.

What do you mean with "my job"
You mean my job of exterminating all the jews?
Because im german?
THATS RACIST