How did you discover Sup Forums?

Youtube

the_donald :3

Saw them on the web as roleplaying nazis, thought it could be fun to check it out.
Then went through typical pol evolution.

by pressing on "pol" at main page
sage

Came from Sup Forums back in 2011

was on Sup Forums before it was killed by the camwhore influx and subsequent creation of /soc/
then moved on to Sup Forums and Sup Forums for several years.
the Zim-man trail is what got me hooked to Sup Forums

When I was 17, I had never seen a black person before. I lived in a small town and was left leaning, thinking diversity was great.

Then I spent 1 day in Detroit, picking up a truck with my father and that day changed me forever. Ended up looking up black crime statistics and somehow came here.

Started at /mlp/ years back, went to Sup Forums to see why everyone was telling memelords to go back there

Lurking around on Sup Forums then one thing lead to another and I ended up here

I was on /new/

I've never seen a black person irl and I'm 18.

I've had black roommates
:(

Jerking around Sup Forums since 2010 , discover pol a year later on /gif/ , some retard call everyone pol-tards on a rekt thread , so i give a try , it was love at first sight

you have to go back, ponyfag.

Election period. Friends where talking about pol. I exclusively browsed Sup Forums for like 6 years and than started browsing x and r9k and than like 3 years later I hear about pol being a good place to find news in a more alternative light. You guys are just. Sup Forums with more hate for Jews

I haven't been there in ages, I've shifted more toward /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Gamergate

That's funny i begun with mlp too

Came from Sup Forums back in 2013

friend of a friend browse b. Then that shooter guy really put me on then I found pol from b sorry

krautchan

my classmate introduced me to Sup Forums and I've been stuck here ever since.

when i grew out of Sup Forums

a friend kept talking politics. every day. all day. eventually told me about Sup Forums and how you can say virtually anything you want! Now I call people faggot just for the hell of it. Now I come here to see whats happening! Everywhere else just seems like if you have to think the right way.

Moot was a poster on the something awful forums, specifically the anime forum, and when he made Sup Forums he told people about it

clicked on it one day and saw you guys hating on hippy liberals.

HWNDU stories on yt.

by spending time on other boards on this site, like Sup Forums and Sup Forums. When it comes to hatred for other channels it goes Sup Forums -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums. This is the same order as the amount of insufferable neckbeard leftists on the board though, which is what lead me here. It is also the order of how much i like the subject matter, which is why i put up with them (tech over games, games over politics and current events, since I'm not a brainlet).

Found Sup Forums just before the whole jesse slaughter thing. Went through every board and now I'm Here.

I go here to laugh at silly nazis.

MLP > /mlp/ > Sup Forums

Honestly, can't remember. Maybe reddit? I knew that I was first on Sup Forums and found it disgusting, stopped visiting for a while because I thought all of Sup Forums was denegerate like that, but then went on to Sup Forums and Sup Forums out of curiosity and stayed.

OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE LET ME POST I"VE REFORMATTED WHAT I"VE BEEN TRYING TO POST 6 TIMES NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CAME FROM REDD T AND NEIN GAG OK?

oh my fucking god. finally, i finally got to post.

STOP RESPONDING TO DATA MINING THREADS YOU SUBHUMAN NEWFAGS. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THIS STUPID????

I ate 20 benadryl and wanted to kill myself, then I threw up and here I am.

>Sup Forums
>/n/
>plus4chan /n/ when /n/ closed
>/new/
>chon /new/
>Sup Forums

I've always been here. I followed the bug here.

Oregon grinch space cowboy shooter story > R9k > pol

straight from 9gag :D

Same

Always heard about it sodecided to browse once and I was disgusted
Then I stopped being a fag, and came here when there was the HWNDU stuff
Been here as a newfag since then

What a story mark

CIA paid me to be a SPOOK

Too much Judenscheisse in my country. The entire country is a piece of censored shit.
It had to happen eventually.

That of becoming the next Hitler. I was lazy so here I am.

Piss off ponynigger

>How did you discover Sup Forums?

Jesus told me about it

memes

Bo