HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Just a few moments ago, special prosecutor Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the soon to be former presidential candidate committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from should be President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed said it's his recommendation that the department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, has drastic consequences and that he be detained at Gitmo a prison Trump has proposed to keep open

"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, and his campaign actively called on Russian agents to commit crimes against his rival, including hacking her emails. This will be a day that lives in infamy"

At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs" Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Donald Trump has got to go" could be heard from outside the White House.

Paul Ryan has apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently passed out to the applause of his congressional colleges .

The White House has not responded to requests for comment, but sources have said it is in chaos and furniture is being thrown.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127493436
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-indicted-as-part-of-russia-election-probe-nyt.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031419/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-told-SURRENDER.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163
dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/cnns-undisclosed-ties-to-fusion-gps/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No source. Fake and gay. Sage in all fields.

Sage

>implying

Did you type this all out? What was the point?

sage

>no sources
>no links
op is a faggot
sage

make better bait next time

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127493436

The denseness of 4/pol/ posters in 2017, everyone.

Shit LARP gay shit

Remember boys - sage goes in every field

Awesome fan fiction, bro.

You bring great shame to our nation.

No source equals fake and gay

Sage

bump. this could get spicy if big.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

Get in and ignore slide threads.

you reckon thats bad, you should have seen my sharpie in pooper mr squiggle impersonation.
i can write cursive!

>be ausfag
>can't banter and tries too hard
>shames other aussies

I'm sorry, but where is the actual source ?

guys I can't remember which field sage goes in

Sauce or KYS faggot

fuck off kike shill

sage and report for being a shill and giving no source

No source
>>>/plebbit/

>Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory
She was running for U.S. president, not governor of California.

cnbc.com/2017/10/30/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-indicted-as-part-of-russia-election-probe-nyt.html

I know 4/pol/ has declined to the point that this shit needs to be explained, but it's a copypasta for driving up libtards' hopes and expectations. It's just not a very good one. Get rid of the last two sentences.

And get rid of the Gitmo shit.

Holy ducking this is the biggest load of shit I have ever read kill yourself

Indictment is timed to coincide with Nov. 4 antifa protests. Don't take the bait

Sage and kys faggot

Sage for the sage god

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031419/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-told-SURRENDER.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

I told you libtards it was Manafort!!! Get ready for the Pedosta next!!!

How did russia hack the election again?

They didn't. Fusion GPS is linked to the dirty dems and Manafort. Libs can't figure out why this is bad yet....

You wish.

Dense? You not only made all of this up, I’ve seen in spammed in multiple threads for the last 3 weeks. Sage in all fields, and go kill yourself.

Meme flags need to be banned

Manafort has nothing to do with fusion gps or democrats. Keep grasping though.

Uh yeah either that or they realize the actual truth of reality, which is that the FBI will never go after Podestas even if Manafort squeals and provides all evidence.

You guys think this will lead to Podestas. Yeah. Okay. I'll believe it when it happens. (It's not happening.)

Obvious bait
Kys

politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163

dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/cnns-undisclosed-ties-to-fusion-gps/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe

>non military
>treason

So Trump as the head of the military can still have Muller arrested under military law and executed after his swift trial.

They want a war they'll have it.
Helicopter Rides Everywhere.

Wtf? He literally funneled $2.2 million to the Podesta group illegally. It doesn’t get more Dem than Podesta.

Sure, maybe Podesta won’t be arrested but you cannot even try to argue as if Manafort didn’t spend his entire career working with Democrats. I guarantee Podesta is waking up a little nervous today.

Fucking hell, Shareblue interns really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Saged

that flag doe. nice source faggot.

Obvious slide thread is obvious

LE MEME WAR XDD

The delusion from the left today.....

How can they pretend there is no Manafort Podesta link?

Sage

0/10
Not even a convincing fake story when considering the illegals voting, Soros machines, and other shit democrats did to undermine the election.