Every White family must have a shotgun in the house, passed down the family generations

Every White family must have a shotgun in the house, passed down the family generations.
If you don't have one, get one now.
Don't let them take away our way of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got myself a shotgun recently. It was easier than I thought it would be.

Get more than the heirloom shotgun, u need semi-auto to properly defend

We had a hunting rifle that wqs passed from father to son until my stupid cousin sold it to get cigs.

Stop depressing me with those threads. I'll never have any sort of firearm unless I wresle it from someones hands when the SHTF.... and probably die trying.

Semi-auto shotguns are a meme. If you're actually bringing it back on target after each shot, it's barely going to be any faster than a pump; they're very finnicky about ammo, and some won't cycle reliably if you don't brace them properly.

Ancestral family shotguns for everyone!

We’re good

My Dad had a beautiful browning double barrel until some black cunts robbed our house and stole it

Got a 12ga recently and shot it yesterday out in the country. Forgot ear protection though so I only shot it once to see how loud it was and if I could stand it. I couldn't, made my ears ring pretty bad.
So I guess if I have to kill a nigger in my house I'm going def in the process....

Better deaf than death.

Yeah, but with the adrenaline pumping, you don’t really notice until later how bad it hurts your ears.

i have a napoleonian musket and a baïonnette to defend myself

There's a great Orwell quote about this. :/

did you beat the shit out of him? that deserves an ass kicking.

>shotgun
let's take it up a notch

you do realize that semi autos are illegal in europe or very difficult to get. an old shotgun is better than nothing and still quite effective

oh shit it's spooky time already

This burger knows what's up.

Got myself one of those.

>semi autos are illegal in europe or very difficult to get

not true check

nice, compared to burger laws that's still difficult. but still glad you guys can be armed

Pretty dumb.
A dog would work better and served as meat shield while you carve up the crooks.

having a clean record should be a requirement in america too

This. If you're in that situation you probably won't "hear" anything. Adrenaline and shock can do wonders...

it is, they just don't need a license to prove it

>this
Get a pump action shotgun; don't bother with semi auto.

If I'm renting (I fell for the meme) isn't a shotgun a bad idea? It's not my drywall if I miss, so yeah. Do you think a pistol would be better suited for me?

That's for voting, because Democrats need their illegal votes.

You still need an ID to prove who you are so they can do a background check on you with the ATF.

this
don't me wrong, however you guys can get yourselves armed you should. better to have it and never need it than to need it and not have it

You have to fill out some paperwork, give them your ID (and your SSN, if you want the check to actually complete that day, otherwise it may take several days for them to process it without), and not be a felon.

At least look this shit up before mouthing off you retarded eurocuck faggots.

you have to fill out form 4473 but that isn't like applying for a license and coming up with a reason to own a fire arm. I know it varies by state but in my state it's pretty easy to buy a firearm.

to buy a rifle you need to be 18, ID proving you're a resident and 4473 with the ATF. go in to buy and gun and walk out with it.

Look into the M-TAR. Semi, short overall lenght, miniscule barrel clearance so it's great in tight spaces and around corners, stupid accurate. I keep one less than 18" from my head when i sleep.

>hello mr police can i get a gun
>are you a terrorist
>no
>heres your gun

>have perfectly good shotgun
>don't use it
lmao

> tfw you never was raised with a generational mind but instead all you got was boomer consumerism

>accurate
lol nope
Most are getting 1.5-4 Moa depending on the load. While more than accurate enough for "combat" ranges, it isn't "stupidly accurate". For being relatively expensive it gets beaten out by budget Ar-15's from smith and ruger in accuracy.
As for overall length. While somewhat important, is pretty over stated.

nogun fag here. hows the deal with spread - how likely are you going to hit non-intended targets when tey are lets say in the vicinity of few meters of some fucker threatening you? wouldn't that be a consideration in self defence that should favour a rifle?

I’m deaf so okay.

Very accurate in a cqb situation.
Ar-15 is just a lego set for grown-ups.

Wouldn't it be a flintlock shotgun if it was passed down?

>bullpup

white people needing shotguns to feel some kind of virility=> cucks
kill yourselves pls

we have plenty of hunting rifle in my family, in fact France is the country with the most gun per inhabitant in western Europe

>in fact France is the country with the most gun per inhabitant in western Europe

Easy to do when you're surrounded by even cuckier nations.

My hometown has more guns that your entire country.

the seems to have more than a couple machine guns

I envy Americans for that reason...

Switzerland

Your cousin is akh manyuka

>western europe
Wow such an accomplishment

F U G
U
G

I'm jelly as fuck

>white people needing shotguns to feel some kind of virility=> cucks

Spotted the Jew

>every long, pointy object you own is a phallus, goyim, and it means you must be a secret homosexual

My bitch mother sold ours. Browning A5 (pre-military designation)

Had been in the family for 100+ years

Airsoft guns

we weren't home at the time. blacks were im from are at least smart enough to wait until you leave before robbing your house

Still not "stupidly" accurate.
>Muh Lego set
I can assume you're either under aged or don't own firearms.

HNNNNGGGGGGG

>Not having a SOT

That's taking it down a notch

here's the map

What? I went shooting last weekend with my bro. It's fucking easy to get a licence.

Not happening. Unless you've got some kind of fuckery-doo choke on there, or are firing shot out of a rifled barrel (DON'T), the group will pretty much stick together within any distance at which you can actually hit the target.
TV and movies are meming when it comes to shotguns, they have nowhere near that amount of spread.

Switzerland isn't part of western Europe?

Lmao dont listen to this retard anons just buy a Remington 1100 they cycle 2 3/4 shells fine. If you go to the range more than once and aren't a manlet recoil shouldn't be an issue.

Not so easy in germany, they'll filter you through all sorts of tests and if they find even a blink of possible radicalization, you're in trouble.

>shitbania 8.6 guns per 100 people

ebin fucking kek, they raided their military armories in the late 90s, every family has at least a dozen of army grade full auto AK47s and grenades. Seriously, those fuckers have military grade equipment in every house because of their collapse.

okey dokey - so in any reasonable distance I am to hit something i will probably have about a mans silhouette sized maximum spread anyway?

Nice cat

not choked, cylinder: ~1m spread at 25m
choked: ~1m spread at 40m

+1, everything that was capable of being used as a depot was used

My 870 using 00 gets about a 12-18" spread at 100yards (something like 108 meters) but ive also choked it down for 3 gun

It depends on what you are using for shot too, and I have never seen a shotgun give a 3foot spread at 25 yards

Also different chokes give different spreads

noice thanks for helpful information. i've been thinking about getting a shotty for some time. I'll do some asking around (maybe /k ) for exact suggestions and get on doing the necessary paperwork somewhere next year.

I like sticking my pee paw's shotgun into my anus.

My uncle stole mine..
Thing doesnt even have a saftey kek,

#4 buckshot

>Also different chokes give different spreads
True.

Poor college pleb here, already starting his collection.

Recently acquired this.

>Not getting a Beretta 92fs to share mags with the carbine

What was even more hilarious is that they sold shit for ridiculously low prices. They sold fucking tanks for 5.000 drachmas - €14.67 today. If i was in my age back then, i would have bought a fucking tank fleet just to make them bumper cars

Well I kinda goofed and bought the .45 acp version of the cx4. But I got it for 600 a couple years ago so as my first gun so I'm happy with it. The reason I bought that as opposed to any rifle was i didn't have a place to shoot a rifle and wasn't old enough for a handgun (indoor range use). So i split the difference.

Gotcha. CX4 in .45 will of course still do nicely for home defense, if required.

Take that fucking garbage out to the dumpster, you swine.

No

>Dying inside that the only "weapon" I can carry around in public is a non locking under 3in foliding knife and a tough sharpie pen

Oi, you got a license for those teaspoons, mate?

Only noguns faggots who've never had to repair one think a Pump-Shotgun is good for anything other than stroking their ego.

Semi-auto, or over-under double barrels are better for literally everything a pump-gun is used for.

Also, anyone with half a brain has a good carbine setup for home defense instead of a scattergun.

Both my grandfathers had one for hunting. Those with two sided barrels, which i really find visually attractive.
I know my neighbor has the one which belonged to the father of my father, thinking of bringing it back to the family one day

You faggots can buy as many goddamn guns as you want, you know none of you are gonna do shit, ever. When the g-men are taking everyone's guns you're gonna hand them over instantly and then get on your knees and suck his dick. Pussy ass motherfuckers all of ye...

You need to read about some of the shit that went down when the 1934 act was passed.

Not that I trust you to actually research your trollish claims.

yeah people had balls back in 1934. you guys just have gun fetishes.

I prefer rifles if im gonna have a long gun.
Holds more bullets and doesnt fucking hurt to shoot.

Shotguns are gay.

>shotguns are gay
>they hurt to shoot
Stop projecting.

nice spooky trips

>this image again.
This isn't you.

But this is me.

USA is about 100 guns per person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita

Outside of shooting bird shot out of a sawed off none. I wouldn't try to save someone held at close gunpoint with a shotgun though.

>100 guns per person
No, 100 guns per 100 residents -> 1 gun per person

bullpups are meme weapons

How many children have you killed?