It's treason, then

>it's treason, then

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NachoAmela/status/924608371340267521
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My understanding is that they didn't even have the legal framework to declare themselves an independent state, let alone a military force.

Sad!

>Are you threatening me, Minister Rajoy?

I honestly don't understand what the actual fuck these retards were expecting. Seriously - what the fuck were they expecting? That Spain would just roll over? That they'd receive support from countries across the world? This has to be one of the dumbest political decisions in history, surely.

>When you don't know when to stop larping

Madrid is retarded

>PUT THE CATALONIA IN THE BAG AND NO ONE GETS HURT

>Defenseless cucks are defenseless
Imagine my surprise, who would have guessed that you need a standing force to back up your words with actions?

What's this I've been hearing about Spain becoming fascist
Which part are they referring to

Not surprised in the least. :/

No government on the planet recognized their autonomy.

Good Spain

mobile.twitter.com/NachoAmela/status/924608371340267521

Globalists doing their best to keep Catalonia part of Spain, huge number of shills all over the net. If the leader of Catalonia is arrested idk what will happen

>legal framework to declare themselves an independent state
That's a good joke. Of course it's not going to be legal to claim independence.
It's true that they need some guns though

Wipe them out. OHLLL of them.

People today are detached from reality. They think protests and feelings matter. Hopefully this redpills people of the importance for the capacity of violence. Diplomacy and playing nice are only substitutes for violence, if you have no capacity for violence nobody gives a fuck about your feelings.

Republicans are the scum of the earth

Yep. Pretty silly to do it especially with no military, you think all those young adults that voted Si even now how to fucking operate a weapon?

nice learning opportunity..other peoples that want to fuck off should arm themselves first

>It says here we don't have the legal framework to declare ourselves an independent state
>Oh well, God save the Queen I guess. How much tax do we owe?

>B-B-BUT WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY NOW
>Catalan Parliament close down as Central Goverment told them

HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A BUNCH OF KEKS

REMOVE CATAKEK FLAG NOW HIROMOOT, CONFIRMED NO REAL COUNTRY

I bet no one in Catalonia is gonna be happy about having no weapons to fight back with.

If only they had a right to bear arms, i guess they will learn the true purpose of the 2nd amendment the hard way. Sad!

I'll tell you what will happen, there will be zero "you don't need guns" posts from Catalonia from here on out.

Seeing these stupid cucks get subjugated makes me laugh, pay your taxes you stupid sheep.

hey why didn't you let confederates to secede?

you don't even have history

pugmeme confirmed in Brussels

WHAT HE TRIES TO SAY

Same reason they won't let Catalonia, because of money.

Thank president Abraham "but what about my tariff" Lincoln

T. Person in Dixie

This. Only shills and brainlets support Spain at this moment.

This would further destabilize the EU and prevent the progression of globalism. Very helpful to the goals of the USA, so the US should really recognize Catalonia.

Only if Catalonian leaders weren't so weak and had a grand strategy, 4d chess, set in place. Catalonia needs Trump like president. Siesta niggers on that peninsula can't do anything right ever since Franco.

I'm thinking his strategy is to get arrested and try to cause an uprising

Yes they need to get people in Catalonia out of their comfortable zone and out on streets protesting on actions that Spain and their weak leader Rajoy is taking. Martys need to be born. No doubt Spain will screw everything up like they have since 2006 to radicalize more Catalans under independence banner. But still Catalonia needs someone strong with determination in his eyes to go thru with the plan to have the independence no matter what.