Paul Manafort going to Jail

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/minutes/136118/paul-manafort-terrible-day
youtube.com/watch?v=iKntZEXHtlo
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/trump-ally-stone-denies-collusion-with-russia-in-fiery-statement
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-indicted-as-part-of-russia-election-probe-nyt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Alex Jones was right...

only reason to hire manafort is to break the law

dump drumpf

Yep, Trump's done. The nightmare will soon end

I KNEW IT

What'd Jones say about it?

Quick rundown please

fake and gay

what he did

this has nothing to do with trump, idiot. this doesn't even have anything to do with the campaign. it's about suspicious wire transfers and pedesta group work that occurred years ago

That it would be Manafort and Gates.

Trump has been an FBI Informant ever since he settled with the Feds over housing "racism' in the 70s.
Manafory-Podesta-Clinton. That's where this is going.

Yep! You fuckers have to admit he was right!

It was always about the Podestas and DNC.
newrepublic.com/minutes/136118/paul-manafort-terrible-day

>*The Associated Press reports that during Manafort’s work for Yanukovych, he and his business associate Rick Gates conspired to funnel money from Ukraine to U.S. lobbyists through a nonprofit organization linked to Party of Regions. They allegedly did so in a way that would evade the stringent reporting requirements of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.*

The money totaled $2.2 million, and was split roughly evenly between Democratic firm the Podesta Group—headed up by Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary Clinton adviser John Podesta—and Republican firm Mercury LLC, headed by former congressman Vin Weber. Among the nonprofit’s lobbying activities was an attempt to stop U.S. pressure on Ukraine to release Yanukovych’s then-imprisoned political rival, Yulia Tymoshenko.

Sup Forums ON DAMAGE CONTROL Sup Forums ON DAMAGE CONTROL Sup Forums ON DAMAGE CONTROL Sup Forums ON DAMAGE CONTROL

>were

?

>(((told to surrender)))

I hope deep state heads roll for this

who?

>told to surrender
what does this phrase mean? does this means he is going to jail?
>t. non english fag

How do u know??

yeah... keep living in la la through jr, kushner, flynn being arrested but drumpf will be fine!!! best president drumpf perfectly fine

>So Alex Jones was right...
Literally everyone expected Manafort to be charged.

>they found the podesta group work he did

He has to turn himself in to authorities, or they'll come hunt him down and forcibly arrest him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKntZEXHtlo

Hillary will take over the presidency one way or another. The outcome is inevitable.

You Drumpfkins need to come to terms with reality and stop burying your heads in the sand.

Your Dear Leader is going down in a blaze of flames. This only the beginning.

It means he's being charged with a crime and to turn himself into authorities for proper booking.

It’s real you fucking idiot

BLOMPF BTFO

managed numerous financial crimes on behalf of russian oligarchs

They know that. They know this is a complete disaster for the Dems and neocons R's, who set themselves up thinking they were so clever to force Trump to appoint /theirguy/ Mueller to investigate him, and now they're all going to get perp-walked.

They know all that. So all they can do to deflect a *little* of the damage is squeal "Trump campaign manager!" over and over and over.

DEMS INFINITELY BTFO

more or less

That's it, it's over. It was a good run, but I guess I'm off the Trump train.

this is a non-story

there's literally an American Israeli lobby meant to dictate US foreign and domestic policy, and there are US gov officials with dual citizenship with America and Israel

i'll care about manafort's foreign lobbying after every kike in america is brought in on charges

>ABC News literally broke into Good Morning America

God I love the tears. Always doubting the media, always being shit on.

>trumps campaign director is charged
>somehow this is good for trump

what?

Who's Manafort?
t. brainlet

Thats fbi. This is Mueller

fantasy is over. wrap it up boys

Fuck laws and elections n shieet

> “Breaking News”

> New York Times Headline

Fake and gay. As bad as NYT is, they would never have a headline that shit. Fuck off fag.

>mom found the podesta folder

THREADLY REMINDER THAT JUST BECAUSE TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER IS BEING ARRESTED FOR FINANCIAL CRIMES IN CONNECTION TO RUSSIAN OFFICIALS, THE CAMPAIGN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

The charges are for work he did for podesta and the DNC. Dems are fucked, the house of cards is collapsing

Not Gates though. AJ said his source named these two.

Trumps former campaign manager.

lol watch Muller drag this out slowly, bit by bit until the next election

Prepare for a massive leftist chimpout
then get ready for the cardiac arrests in phase 2 when everybody realizes it's fucking nothing

In the real world of actual reality NO ONE rises to the top of big business/tech/politics without federal agency support. From Ross Perots federal contracts to Facebook fag and the NSA to Trump as an FBI asset...it's why he is always in the mix but never one of the guilty parties. He uses FBI to build business as much as they use him to get info on the super rich/organized crime that he catars to in his luxury businesses. Trump properties are listening posts.

He also said there will be one more but I wonder who???

Other than a couple hours, I wonder if he'll do any real time. I guess the zombies in and out of the media will be calling for Trump to step down.

Where's the source? All we know is he's being arrested.

Hes gonna flip hes gona flip hes gonna flip reeeeeeeeee

isn't this the guy who was with jr and kushner when that russian bitch came to talk about sanctions?

Basically "Turn yourself in so we dont have to make a scene and arrest you"

Get in here.

A Leaf

>t_d damage controlling this hard

You have to go back

From todays show? Give link

you're the one living in some kind of la-la land.
nothings gonna happen to trump.
i work in the intel community.

This is obviously fake news and Manafort will definitely not be arrested.

Sup Forums assured me that Mueller is /ourguy/ and that Podesta was being arrested.

The White House user also promised us this and he's definitely not full of shit.

Slide this shill thread until we find out it's actually Podesta.

I hope this is the first step that eventually leads to Trump's impeachment. Every day I am embarassed for my country.

We were told manafort was getting fucked and so was he, by the feds, quite some time ago.

the fact that we cannot tell if manafort was working with repubs and dems shows how swampy this whole system is

Mueller gonna throw the cuffs on himself, right after Manafort

Are you this retarded? That’s Twitter and it’s easy enough to confirm

His "source" is obviously Roger Stone, Manaforts longtime partner in crime.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/trump-ally-stone-denies-collusion-with-russia-in-fiery-statement

Manafort arrested for crimes he comitted 5 years ago working with Podesta group, long before Trump ever knew him or his background.

This reflects poorly on Dems, not Trump.

>"Haha Dems btfo, my right-wing blog source told me Hillary and Podesta are going to jail, based Mueller"

>"I-It's all 4D chess, Manafort was actually working with Dems, f-fuck Mueller he's a shill, it's a nothingburger..."

this would explain how Trump survived the mob hit that blew up his helicopter in 1989

Kys please

HOLY SHIT, Podestas named also!!!

But her emails...

lol trumpfags are pathetic

>manafort was a dem plant all along trump dindu nuffin

As expected. Manafort is the perfect bipartisan target to bury this under the sand

DEMS BTFO Again

he's been a political operator for decades

cnbc.com/2017/10/30/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-indicted-as-part-of-russia-election-probe-nyt.html

Mueller has been waiting to testify for these questions for a long time, just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show

Lol you think this will be the only arrest?

Top Kek

T. Lower enlisted intel reporter

So Mueller arrests Manafort for something he did at the behest of Tony Podesta in 2012? Why is Mueller looking for shit outside the scope of the campaign?

Trump needs to fire Mueller and investigate his corrupt ass.

except you grt paid to say this, faggot

Go to jail?? For tax evasion. Ahh...nope

I know right? I mean he's totes going to jail. Drumpfkina btfo

The indictments are Manafort and his business partner on issues unrelated to Trump campaign.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAA

This literally proves that Trump is a Soviet plant.

Hillary will be president by Wednesday.

FUSION GPS PAYED JOURNALISTS TO SPREAD FAKE SMEAR STORIES
MANY MSM JOURNALISTS TO BE NAMED!!!
>FUSION GPS PAYED JOURNALISTS TO SPREAD FAKE SMEAR STORIESMANY MSM JOURNALISTS TO BE NAMED!!!
FUSION GPS PAYED JOURNALISTS TO SPREAD FAKE SMEAR STORIES
MANY MSM JOURNALISTS TO BE NAMED!!!
>FUSION GPS PAYED JOURNALISTS TO SPREAD FAKE SMEAR STORIESMANY MSM JOURNALISTS TO BE NAMED!!!

Is he going to talk? If the potential sentence is long enough, he'll have no alternative but to give up someone bigger.

You're not even trying.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump
All city people voted for Hillary

>podesta
This trumpfag conspiracy is the funniest

wow zrumpf might as well hang it up, he'll be executed for treason within the week

Indictment has been timed to coincidice with Nov 4 antifa protests. Don't take the bait.

Can I have the bedroom pic please?
That girl really arouses my instincts.

nyt is fake, as are you