BALKANS FIX'D

why not just divide the balkans like this

who is dissatisfied with these borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqkSH1YLXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI
redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28657111-serbian-accordion-guy-remove-kebab?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well?

anyone found a flaw yet?

bump

FUCKING BUMP I SAY

Serbia is full of Serbinzied Shiptars,and actual Shiptars,Purgers will get swarmed by Herecegovna,there are more Turks in Greece tha nGreeks.Kill yourself.

So what's the alternative drop nukes on everyone in the Balkans including next door Turkey?

Yes,that would be the best for mankind.

the balkans cannot be fixed. it's beyond the power of gods. something will be busy fighting and xenociding something else in the balkans mere seconds before the end of the universe, because it will be too preoccupied to look around and notice that lights are going out.

dont worry magyarbro, you will get szekely land back one day

Albania exists. There's your fucking flaw

>who is dissatisfied with these borders?

Vojvodina is part of serbia

This, Albania should be nuclear waste desposal land and the albozerg the mindless drones that tend to the waste. This way they would actually contribute to humanity for once

good idea

albania already has the function of europes garbage dump

youtube.com/watch?v=TqkSH1YLXdg

>t-there are no ethnic greeks left

He meant in the map where we have Asia Minor.

>who is dissatisfied with these borders?

15 replies and no turks. what happened?

Tri planeti bate

I guess we beat them.

yeah but albania still exists

Part of east republika srpska connects with serbia as there is no reason why it shouldn't. Rest stays with BiH to keep them in check.

Added bridge to croatia lel.

80% of kosovo to albania, there is no reason to keep fighting for that shitstain demographically, maybe they can get it back during ww3, for now just leave it be.

Constantinople to greece, only unrealistic part, because that clearly also needs to wait for ww3.

And macedonia with bulgaria.

>Лyнa
>плaнeтa

Just you wait, we'll teraform the shit out of it.

Himarra to Greece, though. That doesn't need to wait for WW3.

you need to stop thinking with a modern mindset

in the good old days before ww1 demographics didn't mean shit

>oh you're a mudslime? too bad, shut the fuck up or you're getting a bayonette up your ass

Well this is just a rough devide to get rid of the mini states/countries. I forgot to say, montenegro to serbia ofc, which can be seen on the map. This way we just got rid of 3 countries in balkans, its much nicer this way.

Republika Srpska must be united with Serbia. What Croatia do with Herceg Bosna is none of our business but,Republika Srpska is ours

You try anything and it starts a war, no one will sit and watch their people get killed and the world governments are the same, im sure they want more wars. These 3 mini countries tho can easly vote to connect with these larger neighbours based on demographics.

One race

Based Albania!

The Turks in Greece now outnumber the Greeks 2:1. So maybe Greece pays it's debn now that it has taxpayers.

The Balkan race

The answer to your question: people want to have their ethnic homelands and independence more than they want to have malfunctioning multiracial multi-ethnic state

There's barely Greeks left in Anatolia and Kosovo should belong to Albania.

well of course, the main problem is (((USA))) and their (((NATO))) colonies, they will NEVER let the borders of the balkans change, unless it's more disintegration and creation of smaller and weaker states

in a world where two european countries can unite will be a world where subhuman minorities won't have power over normal humans in their own countries

If you are montenegrin, you first need to deal with your shit. But when it comes to bosnia it is much more complicated than "its ours, it must be united, i dont care about rest". It is the most complicated land in the balkans and it needs time, if all muslims could be put in the middle of BiH, it would already be much easier to do splits.

demographics can change

those lands were once 100% greek

now they are 100% turk

it can easily be reversed, without (((outside interference)))

turkey, for one

>flag checks out

kys cucktalonian

I'm not a Catalan. If I were I'd have that flag on.
>american education

just nuke us already

Too much roach infestation

>that
>fixed
Pfffft. Nice try junior, pic related.

Serbia exist

>I guess we beat them.
yabut Ionia is given back to Greece and they keep silent? I'd expect at least some whining.

East Balkan subhumans are dying

That is a good thing

Balkan should only be Yugoislavija and Greece

I vote BiH witg Croatia

Another map thread! I LOOOOOVE playing pretend where we pretend we can map things to be real and SLIDE other threads far far far away.

WE need moar maps of everything. Most specially from balkaniggers.

fixed

>annual rate of population change
now show the one without gibsmedat immigration.

It is trash economically, demographically and land wise. It would only put us back, we already have enough problems. Montenegro on the other hand could only help serbia.

>turkey takes greece or greece takes turkey?
>somebody takes albania ...
wy tho

Turkey would be green. Greece is blue. Albania is partitioned between Serbia, Bulgaria, and Turkey. all Albanians and Turks are genocided

>people thinking that the yugoslavia meme will work after failing twice and there being a lot of bad blood between the ethnicities living there

Why do foreigners keep doing this?

Mental illness and low intelligence.

Not bad, not bad. Good point about Kosovo, also Macedonia could go to either Serbia or Bulgaria, maybe even split. That would be a good move to save Macedonia from another hellhole that was Kosovo during 90s.

it could work if there are no serbs

Unreal, Turkey would literally btfo Greece with the military potential they have now, just like they took Cyprus.

slavs are subhumans

why unreal you bulgarian subhuman?

>Rest stays with BiH
Pa ja to ni najvećem neprijatelju ne bih poželio što ti želiš Banjaluci
Gdje se ovo dna sranje može uradit kod nas?

I know that pretty well, i'm from there. But might help companies like feal d.o.o spread and more jobs to open. This was the starting plan but jews had to interfere

it's a perfect Europe, not a realistic Europe. I know such a thing could never possibly occur

slavs are subhumans

cos they know literally nothing about yugoslavia
but like to roleplay as smart

its not perfect
slavs are subhumans

t. lost two world wars to slavs

into the trash slav subhuman

I am a Greek you slavic subhuman

fuck off g*rm

Macedonia has some serb minority in north, albanians in west, some greeks in south and honestly rest just makes sense to be as part of bulgaria. Chunks could definitely go to each of those countries.

I am a Greek you slavic subhuman

Macedonia is a Greek region
slavs are subhumans

>this one t*rk poster with ger flag
wew, lets hear what the kanacken shitskin has to say

slavs are subhumans

I shit on you and shekelgruber desu

slavs are subhumans

you re turk subhuman, genocide awaits you

He isn't Turk, he is Greek shitskin, look at his map.

slavs are subhumans

bulgarian subhuman with inferiority complex
that one in belgium is extremelly sneaky and nationalistic for no reasn
bulgarians are inferior to turks

10 posts, all contain words slav subhuman
Welcome back my turkish friend.

>its not perfect
>slavs are subhumans
Im not Bulgarian, you would also know it is impossible to do that map if you knew the military capacities of Greece and Turkey

its jsut a lost and really bad place, all of it.

Hopefully ill go back home soon w/ my us passport that i have and become a full blown burger.

slavs are subhumans

slavs are subhumans

its bad because of slav subhumans

only one answer : COCA GULAG !! share it with COMRAD STALIN ! youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI

any balkan country is better than USA in literally any category

wrong slav subhuman

ur looking at it all wrong man

the system is pure shit

in america if you are genuinely a useful person in some way you can live a really nice life and get to take for yourself

in eastern europe the mobsters take everything

in western europe the government takes everything for handouts to refugees

i swear if this is a real german and not some tonibler shittar speaking i could take the opinion more seriously

its not my opinion
slavs are subhumans by definition

I actually don't mind it.

Serbia gets back Kosovo and RS.

Croatia get's Herceg Bosna.

Bulgaria gets Macedonia.

Only things that matter.

serbians are useless slavic subhumans
croats are useless slavic subhumans
bulgarians are useless slavic subhumans

Macedonia is a Greek region
slavs are subhumans

give north epirus to greece and kosovo west fyrom to albania. then give more lands from bosnia to serbia and give moldavia access to sea

REMOVE KEBAB tees : redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28657111-serbian-accordion-guy-remove-kebab?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens

then nuke all slav subhumans

Serbs are Turks with Slavic names.