Uramikoi Chapter 24

Dumping the next chapter. Remember that all girls are best girl, even if some are objectively more best than others.

This looks like sweet win. Where can I find the previous chapters, start at chapter 1, and then shitpost the whole way through on Sup Forums?

Either my internet is shitting itself or Sup Forums is, just spent five minutes trying to upload one page.

The best time of the day is here!

Is it time for Oxfags to get BTFO once again? Or maybe it's their comeback time?

Miyako is cute.

Redraws are gonna take forever to finish this chapter.

Obviously cat's punishment isn't as bad for the story, so she'll be the one to lose.

You got me user.

No matter who wins, I don't see the punishment being applied exactly as it was stated.

I get it now. Miyako is just mad at Ayaka for being so close to Kyoichi.

HERE.WE.GO

OH BOY

SO CUTE

I'll miss tiger, after this she will probably disappear back to irrelevancy.

Heh.

Miyako wins, I guess.

Agreed. Headpats>all

To be continued.

Some volume extras.

I'm so happy they have this cute sibling relationship, specially after how their recent past and reunion went.

Not sure if I wanted the chill and fun character mixed in drama, but it's better than nothing.

That's all. The newest chapter in Japan is 28, so the next volume should be out in a month or two, and translations will start again then.

Poor Miyako.

>Looking at RAWs

Miyako is a badass

She is indeed.
Rabbit a shit.

>please don't hate me

Oh man.

I kinda like her, she's a bitch but her wide range of emotions make her very entertaining, one of those villains you love to hate. Her getting rekt also helps.

I guess, I'm still not a fan though. I honestly liked Weasel better, I wish he'd just show up again already.

We need him as rival, maybe as an occasional ally, yeah. Specially considering he's one of the few males on the series.